All Evil Must Come to An End

First Love

"Hey! Let go of me!" I shouted as his grip tightened. I could feel a tinge of pain around my wrist due to all the dragging.

He shoved my writst off his grip and looked at me with an intense strare. He heaved a heavy sigh and said, "Do you want to find out who did this or not?"

I rubbed my wrist slowly as I noticed a glint of anger and frustration sparked in his irises. I just nodded as I felt a bit scared by this sudden attitude of his. What I meant was I knew him very well but I had never seen him mad before. 

Myungsoo quickly strided away and I tagged along. I tried to follow up his pace but still remained silent. He seemed more intrigued to find whoever did this to me rather than myself. Now that confused me.

The early hours in the morning before class started did not give out any sort of clues or hints to lead us to any proof. Hesitated, we all entered our class and started the lessons as usual.

I sat down at my place and a letter with my name on it was placed on my table. I looked around but everybody was busy doing something; talking, listening to music, studying, etc. I carefully stripped the side of the envelope, and it revealed a piece of folded pink paper with a unique cherry scent to it. 

I opened the folded paper and it read:

Meet me alone at the school backyard right after school. This is urgent! Don't bring anyone else!

There was no initials or anything indicating the sender. I was a bit hesitant to believe this sudden letter or not. But I was curious as to why would a person send me such notice? What if it had something to do with the whole snake incident?

For the whole lesson, I could not concentrate. My mind was busy translating the message behind the letter. Sometimes, I would steal glances from Jiyeon, just to see if she smirked, if she did anything that would proof her guilty. But all that was for nothing. She was in her flawless acting mode, and it was almost impossible to read her mind.

The bell rang, indicating school was over for that day. The other students scurried out of the class not bothering what the teacher's last sentence was. I followed as well since I did not want my friends questioning where I was going or hear that they would accompany me wherever I go ever since that incident.

I arrived at the venue but no one seemed to be there. I looked around and caught nothing or nobody at all. I checked my phone and as expected, calls and messages were flooding into my phone. My friends must've been frantic looking for me. I sighed and decided to just go since obviously this could just be a prank. I turned around and bumped into someone and I startled a little until a scream was let out unknowingly. I looked up only to see him.

"Hey, it's me," Myungsoo grabbed hold of my arms and tried to look at me in the eyes. "Is everything okay? What are you doing here alone?"

I let go of his hands that were holding me and stepped back. I muttered, "Nothing." I quickly tried to excuse myself when Myungsoo called out my name.

"Hold on, there's something I need to talk about with you," he said. "How sure are you into saying that Jiyeon is the one behind all of this?" he arched an eyebrow as he asked me something out of the blue.

I perked up a little and mumbled, "Like 40%?"

"Really? You're sure?"

"Okay, fine! 80! There I said it. Why do you care anyways?"

"Uhhh, oh I don't know, maybe because you almost cost your life that day? Or maybe because I was the one that saved your damn life?" he answered sarcastically.

"That's all? Pfft," I scoffed. I guessed I was right, just as a human being to another. Nothing more nothing less.

"And because I didn't...want you to get hurt. I was worried that I literally would lose you," Myungsoo hung his head low and I looked at him in disbelief. Worried? Losing me? But I thought he completely erased me from his life.

"But anyways, you're safe! So pass that. I just want to catch whoever did this to you," he clenched a fist with determination. I was touched. So I still did have a meaning in his life. Someone worth saving. Not just a mere stranger but something deeper than that.

I hold his hand softly and uttered, "Thank you."

He smiled back in return. That warm smile. I thought I would never be able to see it again.

After the small encounter with Myungsoo, we left the backyard together. Sulli panickedly called me again and I was about to answer it when Myungsoo did it for me instead.

"She's with me. Don't worry. You guys can go home first."

I could clearly hear the giggles and squeals from the other side of the line before he hung up. Those girls, they never got tired of this, did they?

As we were walking, suddenly a girl bumped into me, causing most of her belongings to fall of her backpack and onto the cold floor. Myungsoo and I bent down to help her only to realize that she was the girl that was with Jiyeon the other time. Only this time she was not as cheerful as she should be. She normally would be jumping up and down by now since she was right in front of Myungsoo.

Instead, beads of sweat trickled down her face and she seemed anxious about something. I picked up whatever I could and handed it over to her. It was a stack of pink papers. One of those perfume-sprayed papers.

"What key is that?" Myungsoo blurted. I caught the key with my eyes but that girl swiftly grabbed it and shoved it into her backpack. She stood up, thanked us, bowed and scurried away.

Something was definitely up. She was never polite to me. Never.

"You know...something's weird," I spoke up.

"Yeah, she seemed in a hurry," Myungsoo replied.

I smelt the scent on my hand. This scent...I've smelled it somewhere before. Wasn't it from this morning? Everything was slowly connecting in my head; the girl, Jiyeon, cherry scent.

"I knew it!" I suddenly exclaimed.

"Know what?" Myungsoo asked.

"How to proof Jiyeon's guilty!" 

And then the next thing I knew we interrogated the girl and found out everything. We even made her confess for her crime, and obviously she pointed the finger to Jiyeon instead. It was true. Jiyeon was the mastermind, she did the dirty work. Jiyeon, Jiyeon, smart as ever. Never do the dirty work by yourself.

We also learnt that the whole prank or should I said 'accident' was meant for Jiyoung. Of course ever since she dated Jonghyun, Jiyeon just had to throw all her cards in in order to win Jonghyun. First step was apparently getting rid of your rival.

As a result, Jiyeon's parents arrived and discharged her from school before the school could expel her. Well it was definitely because of her dad's power and position they got to do so. The girl got suspended for a whole month instead. I chose to forgive her since she knelt for my forgiveness, literally. I meant after all it was Jiyeon the whole time. The girl was only a puppet, controlled and driven by her emotions. She promised to never bother any of us again. Let's hope she kept her promise.

I sat on the bleachers in the gym and took a sip out of my lemonade drink. The decorations for the Winter Dance was now done, only waiting to get the show started. Because of all the chaos, I did not bother finding a date. Well some guys asked me but I politely refused. Part was because I was busy, the other part was because I was still secretly wishing I could go with Myungsoo.

"Got a date?" I startled a bit as Myungsoo was already by my side, sitting next to me. He was as calm as ever and I forced myself to be so as well.

"Why do you care?" I retorted. Came to think of it, I always ask why did he care. Only, I never got an answer.

"Oh, just curious."

"What about you? I'm sure lots of girls are dying to go with you."

"You know what, you are so right. I do have this girl, she always have a thing for me but I never really give her a chance. So I thought, why not."

"Good for you." I tried to fake a smile. Really, he was as annoying as I could remember. He came here just to tell me that.

"Well, I gotta get going! Minho's waiting for me. Bye!" he perambulated away with his hands in his pockets.

I let out a sigh. What was wrong with me? He was deadly annoying and narcissistic but I was still helplessly in love with him. Wait, what? In love? Okay, what did you just say Jung Soojung?

I shook my head and got up. Something was so wrong with me.

 

UPDATE! GUYS, THIS STORY IS GOING TO END SOON T.T HUHU, I STILL WANNA UPDATE TODAY. IDK IF IT'S SHORT OR NOT. HEHE, IF IT IS, SORRY~ ANYWAYS, FX DID A COMEBACK. RUM PUM PUM PUM! HAHA, IT'S ABOUT FIRST LOVE SO IT GOES VERY WELL WITH MY STORY. KEKE^^ THANK YOU SM FOR CHOOSING THE FIRST LOVE CONCEPT! PEACE OUT XP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcJbo30uQ9TXWfWRACriA

krystal with red hair~ u.u