Hi, nice to meet you :)

First Love

"All done?" Ms. Park checked on how we're progressing as she saunter by. 

"Just some final touch-ups." I reply. 

We were all working very hard to prepare for the school carnival, an event that cannot be missed every year. As head of the decorating commitee, I don't even know why I volunteered in the first place. My friends randomly put my name on the paper, and now as recorded, I am officially in charge. Damn, those es. I'm going to get them someday but now I just have to finish this. It's a lot harder than I think, guess being an event planner isn't really my thing.

"Hey, just to let you know we're all set for tomorrow," a voice startled my thoughts, that they came back crawling into my mind. I turned around but I only get to catch a glimpse of the broad figure. As I wondered, a girl with height close as mine approached me.

"Jiyeon, Jiyeon. What does she see in him? Well, he is not that bad, but.." she started a conversation."You know Jiyeon, right? I mean everyone has been talking of how much she's into that boy."

Park Jiyeon, that familiar name rang a bell in my head, alerting my memory of who she is. My classmate, frenemy of whom everyone hates. The fact that she's a copycat, so vain and her words are nothing but full of spite of lies. Sometimes, I wonder what lies behind that innocent face, but all I get in the end was another reason to hate her more.

"Who was that?" I finally blurted.

"Jonghyun, you know, Lee Jonghyun. Leader and singer in Evolution. The one performing tomorrow." she answered with confidence. This girl looks like she knows it all. I crossed my fingers hoping that she's not a mind-reader. Because the last thing I want her to know was that I have a crush on Jonghyun too. Yes, every girl in the school is crazy about him. His kindness is a blessing but his good looks and melancholy voice just completes the package. I try to keep a nonchalant expression as I heard the girl talk about him. And Jiyeon.

"But who can blame her. Evolution may be a rookie band but seriously, this is one hot band! Oh, you know she had a crush on the other member first right?" she asked me.

"What?Who?"

"Kim Myungsoo. You know the keyboardist. His dad is a doctor and he lives pretty well-off." she gave me a brief intro.

"Kim Myungsoo?" I inquire. Kim Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo. For an uncertain reason, my body feel this warmth that gushed to me like wind. I wonder why.

 

 

 

 

 

That's my first story guys. Hope you guys enjoy!!! ^_^ Sorry that it's  short