Chapter 17

Reminiscence

 

Chanhee stirs from his slumber, as he pry open one of his eye to make himself known of his surroundings. Chanhee stared at the room with one eye, before rubbing it to ensure that his vision isn’t disturbed with the sleep in his eyes. As seen before, the image did not change at all. This room isn’t his bed room or any rooms that he actually seen before.

Despite how he wanted to get off bed to explore this unknown location, he felt so comfortable in his current position. It felt warm and … hard? He direct his sight to an ‘object’ next to him, though it isn’t an object but a body, and a familiar one to be exact, and Chanhee knew the name of the sleeping boy – Byunghun.

At that moment, he felt body warmth radiating from the other, from body touching body. Memories start flowing back on the activity they had last night. They had . Chanhee flushed in red when the word came into mind, along with the actions which is still all so vivid in his mind. He slaps his own cheeks to stop the playing of the action in his mind.

His movements, isn’t all so small, and it woke the younger in the midst of his own self awakening. For someone who does not normally wake up till noon, he tightens his arms around the now squeaking boy and pulls him closer to him, nuzzling at the crook of Chanhee’s neck, earning him an expected moan.

“Go to sleep Chanhee, it’s still very early…” Byunghun mumbles with sleep thick in his voice. Chanhee stares at the other, admiring the features that he loved. He traces the lines of Byunghun’s face, before ending his finger’s journey with a small graze to the lips. Chanhee’s actions caused Byunghun to be very wide awake now, including an area below. He grabs Chanhee’s wandering hand, and gave the other a deep stare. “So you aren’t enough of last night?” Byunghun teases.

“S-so you r-remembered?” Chanhee stutters, thinking that Byunghun may forget due to intoxication. Byunghun chuckles slightly at the blushing boy before gently nodding his head. “Alcohol or not, I won’t forget the moment we shared. It’s your first time after all.” Byunghun replies. “So… shall we go out and celebrate Chanhee’s less status?” He continued, teasing the other.

“Byunghun!” Chanhee shrieks, and playfully hit the other on the shoulder. Byunghun simply smiles at their fluffiness and understands that Chanhee is the one he would want to live his life with, and not with some unknown stranger. He leans in to give Chanhee a kiss, but it did not reach the other. Instead, it would be considered as an interruption.

Sunggyu made his entrance into the room with a loud morning greeting. He takes a long moment to absorb the scene in front of him before turning his figure around. “Oh my god! I’m so blind! Blind!” He chants, not liking one bit of the scene in front of him.

Byunghun rolls his eyes. “Haven’t you heard the word ‘knocking’? It’s a trend you know.” He added, words laced with sarcasm.

“This is my damn house! I don’t known on my own house doors!” Sunggyu cries out. The commotion attracted the owner’s lover to take a look at the situation, before laughing out loud. “Aigoo ~ My gyu is embarrassed of that? Though that isn’t what you did last nig…” Woohyun did not finish his sentence however, with Sunggyu’s hands firmly attached themselves to the other’s mouth, face still heavily decorated with blush.

Woohyun giggles through the hand blockade, before dragging his lover away and also instructed the still couple to get dressed quickly. Byunghun ruffles his hair in irritation, but all those are gone when he see Chanhee hiding his face in his chest, too embarrass to face the two guys just now.

“Come now, let’s get dressed. We got a long day ahead of us.” Byunghun implies, rubbing small circles on Chanhee’s back. Chanhee nods shyly, before getting off the bed and made sure to hold a pillow to hide his privates. Byunghun arched an eyebrow at the utterly cute action made by his lover. “You don’t have to hide you know, I’ve seen it all yesterday ~” He chimed.

After Chanhee manage to locate his jeans and put them on, he threw the pillow into Byunghun’s face, earning more laughter that he received previously. “S-so? I like my privacy” Chanhee exclaims, ending it with a dramatic “humph”. Byunghun did not venture further, but simply chuckles.

“You got to get used to it though, we’ll be doing it a lot more times!” Byunghun suggested. Chanhee turn his back on the other, before face palming his red face. ‘That guy… he always never fails to make me feel all jittery…’ Chanhee thought out, though loving that feeling with every moment.

They took their time to get dressed and is about to leave when they heard shouting outside of the room.

“Where are they? Tell me!”

“Sorry Madam, but you can’t be in here! Please leave before I contact the police!”

“Don’t use the police to threaten me! I know the law perfectly well! And I can be here, my son is here!”

Byunghun frowns at the voice. It felt so… familiar. His thoughts were answered immediately, when the door flew open. There stood a woman with features that compied Byunghun’s, however in an angry expression.

“M-Mom?” 


A/N: Good gracious! I haven't been update this for a while - Exams, Exams and more Exams >

Thanks for waiting! :D Enjoy this Chapter! :D