Chapter 14

Reminiscence

 

“I-I don’t know if I can do this Byunghun…” Chanhee mutters unconfidently, fidgeting in his tight clothes. Byunghun patts his boyfriend’s back and gave the other a heartwarming smile. “You look gorgeous Chanhee. Now let’s go, the party won’t wait for us!” Byunghun ends the conversation and pulls the other along.

Both of them did decide to go for the party at Sunggyu’s house after all, after much persuasion by Byunghun on Chanhee. The latter refuses to go for an unknown reason, until Byunghun finds out that it is because Chanhee simply do not have toe wardrobe for the event. Not that Byunghun is complaining about the other’s sense of fasion, but definitely is that those clothes hanging in Chanhee’s wardrobe is not for a party.

Well, it is fairly easy to guess what comes next – Byunghun dragging his boyfriend off to the mall for shopping. Much to Chanhee’s extreme annoyance, Byunghun picked out apparels that Chanhee dislikes – tight shirts, leather jackets and skinny jeans, of which those Chanhee never thought he would actually wear it. But it was purchased eventually, with Chanhee’s own money, he insisted.

Now, Chanhee regrets a little bit for not picking more comfortable clothes, and struggles to get comfy in his new clothes. But he admits that he does look stunning when he looked in the mirror. Thankfully for his feminine figure, the clothes compliment it just perfectly, in which Byunghun would boast his fashion sense for that.

They arrived at the party early and felt overwhelmed by the property. Despite Byunghun being rich, Sunggyu is richer in a sense. If Byunghun’s bungalow is considered huge, then Sunggyu’s home is a mansion. It looks as if it came out from a story book. Not only is the venue being overwhelming, but the screams and cheers coming from it feel intimidating to Chanhee. Byunghun gives his boyfriend an encouraging back pat, before entering the compound.

The place is filled with people, no less than 500 heads. How did they know? The entrance room’s size is as huge as a ballroom. Music blared from the speakers and people danced in the middle, bodies rubbing bodies. Chanhee seethe slightly at the close contact at the dance floor and let his mind wander on how people enjoy such skin ships with strangers.

“Hey! You manage to make it to the party!” A voice calls out to them, which sounded like a muffle in the midst of the blasting music. “Hey Sunggyu!” Byunghun yelled out to his friend before enveloping the other with a warm hug. “Glad that you can make it! And is this the Chanhee I’ve heard so much about?” Sunggyu smirks at the embarrassed blonde boy. Byunghun punched the other playfully on the arm, before the other pardon off and went to meet up with other guest. But it did not miss Chanhee’s line of sight when he saw Sunggyu kiss another boy on the lips. Chanhee taps Byunghun’s shoulder to get the other’s attention.

“Who’s that?” Chanhee asks, pointing to the boy who Sunggyu has his arm around the waist is. “Oh him? That’s Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. He’s Sunggyu’s boyfriend, and if you’re wandering this party is about celebrating their one year anniversary. A bit overboard but Sunggyu loves to spoil his greasy tree.” Byunghun explains. Chanhee nods, envying how lucky Woohyun is to have such a wonderful boyfriend.

“Hey! I’m wonderful too!” Byunghun pouts. Chanhee blinked slightly, before realizing that he said out what he had thought at that moment and chuckles at his boyfriend at his failed attempt to do a hurt look. “Hmmm… I’m thirsty…” Chanhee said, with hands rubbing his throat in indication of its dryness. Byunghun gives him a nod, and tells Chanhee to stay where he is while he goes get some refreshment.

Just moment Byunghun left, a towering figure gave Chanhee a bear hug, earning a yelp from the said hugged person. “You look extremely y with those clothes, Mr. Lee Chanhee.” The stranger said, in a husky voice into Chanhee’s ears. The warm breath caused the Chanhee to shiver slightly before starting to tremble slightly. Chanhee isn’t used to close contact with strangers yet, other than Byunghun and Minsoo. “P-Please… let go…” Chanhee manages out.

“What’s that? I can’t hear you ~” The other says, humming on Chanhee’s nape. Byunghun return shortly to find Chanhee in demise. But to Chanhee’s disappointment, Byunghun chuckles slightly instead of helping the other out. “Yah! Lee Sungyeol, get your hands of my boyfriend. Myungsoo will kill you if he sees you flirting.” Byunghun commented, before pulling the taller boy off Chanhee. He gave Chanhee a soothing back rub in comfort, knowing what the latter is feeling right now after that sudden close contact.

“Nah ~ He won’t. Don’t tell him that, but I’m actually trying to make him jealous by flirting with anyone but him. Then he would go and look for Sungjong to counter my plans, and bam! Photos of them flirting into my Myungjong collection album! Who knows they might have some activities later on!” Sungyeol explains excitedly. Of so many people, Byunghun have never met someone like Sungyeol, who actually fancied his boyfriend to ual activities with someone else.

Byunghun shakes his head and laughed softly, but smiles nonetheless when he saw Chanhee laughing slightly as well. He is glad that that Chanhee manages to recover from the shock. “And sorry for the sudden contact. I know what happened to you. Don’t ask how I know, but being a psychology student, you can’t really hide it from me.” Sungyeol apologizes with a bow, before taking his leave to flirt with more people. From a distance, the couple can see a certain intense glare emitting from an icy prince, and the eye beams targeted at a very tall individual.

“Are you alright?” Byunghun asks, to ensure that Chanhee is alright. Chanhee gives a nod. It is going to be a very long night. “And… I’m thirsty Byunghun!” Chanhee whined, noticing the lack of drinks in Byunghun’s hand. Look as if a deer being caught by car lights, Byunghun quickly left looking for drinks.

-

“This place looks ridiculous. Well I guess that’s what rich people stay in.” The stranger said. He took a step into the mansion, and immediately looks for his target. He whips out a mask and put it on. He didn’t want his target to realize who he is. He taps his target’s shoulder, and looked into the other’s eyes.

“Want to dance, Lee Chanhee?” 


A/N: I think the party scene will last for a good 2 more, or probably 3 chapters. You guys can guess who that mysterious guy is ~! Kekeke! Anyways, Thanks for all the comments, subcribes and views! Loved it all ~ Till next time (Which will be tomorrow).