Chapter 15

Reminiscence

 

Chanhee eyed the stranger carefully. No one would ask him for a dance, plus in that mosh pit – a definitely no way on Chanhee’s part. Plus, he’s a nobody, or heck he isn’t even a student! But given that the now buried rumours about him did once became a hot topic, he’d guess that there is where he gotten his fame from.

“Erm, I think I would have to turn you down… I’m not dancing in … that” Chanhee points at the now empty dance floor. ‘Where did everyone go?’ He questions mentally. He eyed back to the masked man, and cleared his throat to compose himself again. “Erm… I don’t know you though.” He tries to reason.

The unknown man chuckles, before pulling Chanhee to the dance floor. The music that played currently is a slow beat one, something similar to classicals. It’s rare how parties actually played classical music, but knowing that this is after an anniversary celebration of a relationship, it isn’t much a surprise. Chanhee yelps at the man, trying to push the other off, but the other is much stronger. He takes Chanhee’s arms and put it around his neck, whiles his around Chanhee’s waist and starting dancing slowly to the beat. “Just move along with me.” He hushes into Chanhee’s ear, and so Chanhee did surprisingly.

Moments ago, he would be still rejecting the stranger, but now he moves all so perfectly with the other. The stranger gives of a vibe that he couldn’t put his finger around, and that person… smelled familiar. “You’re not bad of a dancer. You should dance more, and maybe… sing?” The man chuckles slightly. “W-what? H-how did you k-know?” Chanhee gaped at the man, pausing his movements but is resumed by the slight force applied by the man.

“I’m your number one admirer, of course I knew should stuffs.” Normally, people would freak out at that comment, thinking that they have a stalker on their trails. But for someone who has never been admired in his entire life, Lee Chanhee is pretty elated to hear it. “Uhm… T-thanks…” Chanhee replies with a blush. It amazes how another person could make him blush like this, and not only so; it surprises Chanhee how he could be so calm around the other – especially with the close skin ship they’re having now.

“You look so cute…” The stranger teased, causing Chanhee to blush even deeper. ‘, this guy is good. He’s almost like Byunghun…’ He though out. “What are you thinking about?” The man asked. Chanhee blinks a bit, thinking if he should tell the other, but Chanhee shakes his head. He didn’t want to hurt his ‘number one admirer’s’ feelings.

When the song ended, Chanhee took a step back and bowed to the man before taking his leave, however his movements were paused by the stranger. “Message me or call me when you want to talk. I’m all ears for it.” The man requested, before placing a strip of paper in Chanhee’s hand. Chanhee nods before taking his official leave.

The man smiles slightly, before turning to leave. ‘Coward as always… I am…’ He mentally scolded himself.

-

Chanhee searches around for Byunghun for a period of time now, to find him downing shots after shots of liquor. He quickly approaches the other and takes the shot glass out of his hands before he takes another shot. “What are you doing?” Chanhee asks, confused by Byunghun’s current action. Byunghun stay silent as he push the other away, and took another shot. “Don’t you dare ignore me and stop drinking, you’re drunk already!” Chanhee scolds as he pries out the new shot glass in Byunghun’s hand. But as much as Chanhee tries, Byunghun just keep taking new ones and down it down his throat.

“Fine, if you want to play it like that then I’m going to leave.” Chanhee threatens. Byunghun stood up and gave Chanhee a glare. “Then leave then! You don’t even care about me…” Byunghun yelled at the other. Seeing how they’re making such a scene, Chanhee drags an unwilling Byunghun to an empty room. “What are you talking about? Of course I care about you! You’re just drunk and out of your mind.” Chanhee argued. Byunghun laughed darkly at the comment.

“What a liar. I saw you freaking dance with that masked stranger, and you are going all red with just a few little teases from him, ain’t you? And seeing how you are okay with his touches, you must have known him right!” Byunghun yelled once more in a slurred tone. His body tumbles slightly, but is thankfully prevented when Chanhee held on to the man.

“It’s just a dance. I can dance with you if it’s… not that many people. And… wait. Are you jealous?” Chanhee asks, eyebrows rose signaling his interest in it. But instead of a slurred reply, Chanhee is forcefully pinned onto the wall, with his hands above his head. “Yea, I’m freaking jealous. I don’t want others to touch what’s mine. Get it?” Byunghun growled lowly. The closeness between them allowed Chanhee to whiff in the strong stench of alcohol from Byunghun’s breath. Chanhee whimpers and nods slightly.

Byunghun then crashed his lips onto Chanhee’s. It isn’t like the usual kisses Byunghun gave Chanhee, where it was light and fluffy, but more of a hunger – Hunger for love. Surprisingly, Chanhee returned it with the same eager as well. But at the same time, he felt a little frightened – what if his trauma caused him to embarrass himself during the love making? It would make him look so bad in front of Byunghun.

“I…” Chanhee starts but is silenced with more kisses. “Don’t talk, and just let to flow. Don’t worry Chanhee, I’ll make sure you enjoy it with pleasure and I won’t let you get hurt.” Byunghun whispers into Chanhee’s ears. The huskiness of Byunghun’s voice made Chanhee trembles slightly and caused a weak whimper to escape his lips. He is unsure if he should believe the words of a drunk, after what has happened to him weeks past but he felt that he could trust Byunghun.

Because he loved him.  


A/N: Daily update! I think i don't have to say to tell you all what will be happen next! And I won't be revealing that unknown person's idendity yet! (Though it's extremely obvious!) Thanks for all the supports you guys have given me anyways! Thank you and be blessed! =)