Why?

Accidentally In Love

Sunny’s POv

Okay, we were in an awkward position don’t you think so? I was on top of her while she was under me crying. Can you imagine that? Her arms were wrapped around me tightly; and if you’re wondering where my hands? It were beside her, supporting my own body from giving her my full weight on. How awkward was that? so awkward… You could imagine me doing push-ups but couldn’t pull myself up. Been stocked up down. That’s it… you could imagine it right? okay… that’s good… I won’t elaborate it anymore. She’s been sobbing silently, at least she’s not wailing. I’m already having a hard time pushing myself up, sooner my arms and hands will give in. I tried to ask her to let me go.

“Jessi? Could you let me go please?”

But instead of releasing me from her tight hug, it’s the other way around. Her legs also wrapped around me too! What?! Now it’s really awkward and it’s difficult for me to push myself up. One last time gonna asked her to let me go.

“I’m having a hard time now you know… could you let go now jessica jung?”

I waited for her to answer, but my arms couldn’t wait. Fine… so be it… I let go of my soring arms and hands and just let my weight be unto her. I settled myself into a comfortable position, with my hands unto climbed unto her shoulders, as if I’m hugging her too.

Jessi’s face was hiding into the nook of my neck; my shirt was already wet mind you. And my face? Unto the pillow; yes, the pillow’s been kissing me. For a couple of minutes more, she’s been crying and crying, I simply let her be.

When her cries subsided, I caressed her shoulders and tried to start a conversation.

“Hey… jessi…”

.

.

I got no response…

.

.

“Jessi… What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

.

.

Still no response…

.

.

“Okay… nice talking to myself… should I answer my own questions to jessi?”

.

.

I felt jessi nodded.

“Ei? I asked I answer too?”

She nodded again…

“Aish… okay… what’s my first question again? Hmmm… I couldn’t remember it…”

I waited for her to talk… waited… waited…

“I couldn’t really remember it… what’s my question jessi?”

 “Jessi?”

“Jessi?”

“Hey…”

Then I heard her soft whimper…

“What’s wrong?” she said in aegyo…

“Huh?! What’s wrong? Yes, what’s wrong with you? Why did you suddenly cry? And what’s with the aegyo? Didn’t know you can do that?” I said teasingly trying change the mood.

“Hmmp!”

“I heard that… hehehe… what’s wrong really? Why did you cry?”

“I could feel it again…” she said so softy that I could barely hear it…

“Feel it again? What do you mean?”

“Pain…”

“Ei? Pain?”

Her only response was a nod. I got that… pain… she felt pain with that soo… what’s the name? ahmm… yeah sooyoung… who’s sooyoung?

“The pain goes back when you met sooyoung?”

“Huh?! How did you know?”

“You told me…”

“I told you?”

“Yes you did…”

“That we met?”

“No… I assumed…”

“Assumed?”

“Yes… because you said that you felt the pain again…”

“But I didn’t tell you we met again…”

“Yes… that’s why I assume…”

“huh?”

“Yaah… where did your brain goes?”

“What did you say?”

“And look at you… wrapping your arms and legs unto me like a koala…”

“What?!”

“What?! What?! What yourself… tsk! You like to feel me eh?”

Before I could react and save myself, my body already hit the floor, glad the carpet was there to save me from saying hi straight to the floor. You know what she did? She pushed me out of bed! Goodness! What did I do?!

“I’m not feeling you!!! ert! ” she yelled at me…

That’s the reason why… she got mad because she’s feeling me… she should be happy right? it’s once in a lifetime experience to feel me…

“Yah! after you pulled into the hug to cry on then you just pushed me like that?! how could you?” I exaggerated while throwing my lines.

“Coz you’re such a ert…”

“I’m not the one who wrapped her legs and arms around someone’s innocent body…”

“Aish! hmmmp!”

“Who is she?”

“Who?”

“Who’s the person who made you cry?”

.

.

Silence…

.

.

“If you don’t want to share it… its fine… hehehe… I-------”

 “She was… she was the one I loved before… she’s been my life… but it all ended… those happy moments that we’ve been shared got all wasted. We had a fight back then which leads to breaking up. I put aside my pride and asked for second chance, that we could still fix our relationship. But… but she said, she needed time… she needed space… she needed to be alone… she needed to be back to herself again… thus, she needed to break up with me. It’s been four years, I thought I have moved on, I thought it’s nothing if I see her again, I thought everything will be fine… However, it’s the other way around, all the pain, the memories of me begging to her not to leave me, not to let go of our love, all of the things that I did just to forget the pain came rushing back to me in an instant the moment I saw her at the party……”

I didn’t expect that she’s going to share to me, now I know why she has this cold aura. She’s been protecting herself from feeling those things again; from feeling the pain… from getting hurt. I could hear her heavy breathing while she’s talking and when she made a long pause, I climbed back to bed and pulled her to hug.

“That’s enough for tonight… let’s go to sleep…” I said as I caressed her back

She started to sob as she hugged me back…

“Ei… don’t cry… sleep…”

I feel her nod.

“Good…” I said and started to hum a lullaby… within a minute, she’s already visiting dreamland.

“Sleep well jessi…” that’s the last three words I mumbled before I drifted off to sleep…

.

.

.

.

.

---

Jessica’s POv

What happened last night? Yeah… I saw her again at the party? Why? Why did she come back? Why? Why do I still feel the pain? I thought I was already fine… I thought I completely moved on with my life. But what happened? The moment I saw her, memories came rushing into me, the cries, pleads, all of the pain that I felt that time, rebounded back to me. I cried again last night, did I? Uhmm... I couldn’t remember what happened when I got back to my room. I think I just went directly to sleep…  Amidst what happened to me last night, I still had a good sleep.  I snuggled closer to something so comfortable, and I could hear even breathing.

Huh? Even breathing? I’m absolutely hugging someone. Who is this idiot? In all fairness, this idiot I’m hugging smells so good and so soft… hmmm… I slowly opened my eyes and distance myself from that someone. I looked up and I saw her face. My guess was right, she’s the one, only she has that smell. It’s hypnotizing, so calming, refreshing… I don’t know it’s just… aish… it’s her fragrance…

A smile form unto my lips as I took that chance to appreciate her features. Her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, strands of her hair falling down, and her lips. Her lips… her lips… so… so… so inviting… Ugh! Jessica, wake up! Stop imagining! I reprimanded myself and lay back to the bed staring at the ceiling. I heaved a deep sigh so deep that the person beside me woke up.

“Hmm… that was way too deep…” she groggily said

“Yeah... it will help to clear up my thoughts…” I responded not even looking at her

“Thoughts? You thoughts? erted thoughts? Aiggoo… so y early this morning…” I heard her said as she stretched out.

“What are you talking about?!” I countered as I threw a pillow to her whom she skillfully caught

“Pillow! Uhmmm so soft… I want to sleep more but I need to go home… byeeeee….”

I looked at her as she tried to fight her body from sticking to the bed under covers. She pulls herself up and like there’s something magnetic force that’s pulling her back to bed. It’s so fun watching her having her own battle against the bed.

“Okay… fine bed… I give up… ten more minutes…” she said and fell back to sleep…

Aigoo… this kid really… I inched closer to her to pull up the covers but someone barge into my room with a booming morning greetings.

“Rise and Shine Unnieeeeee! Huh?! Why is she sleeping with you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Who’s the loud fella? You guess it right! My little sister krystal… and what I did? I throw a pillow straight to her face to shut her big mouth, and boom! Bulls eye!

“Why are you so loud?”

“What’s new? I’m always this loud!”

“Tone down will you?”

“Why? Because I might wake up that person? Who’s that?”

I forgot that she couldn’t recognize this sleeping bunny because her face was covered by the pillow.

“She’s someone that you know…”

“Someone that I know?!”

“Yes… so will you tone down for a bit… she’s sleeping for the next ahm… seven minutes…”

I shook my head as krystal was thinking who this person was as she mumbled repeatedly… ‘Someone that I know…’”

“Let me take a look at her…” she said and suddenly pulled the pillows out of sunny’s hands which made the latter grumbled and eventually woke up.

“Aaaah~~~ so noisy!” sunny whined and pulled back the pillow

Krystal looked at me and back to sunny with scrutinizing eyes…

“What?! I asked her as I crossed my arms

“This is the second time that you guys sleep together… What’s between you two?”

“Huh? We’re just friends! Why?”

“Are you hiding something from me?” she pushed

“No… my conscience is clear! Hmmm… why? Are you interested to her? huh?”

“Tsk! Me? To her? Interested? Oh come on! Me? Interested? I do have my standards… please…”

“I mimicked her… fine… what do you want?”

“I’m here to wake you up…”

“I’m already up… now go…”

“You…”

“Leave us alone…”

“What?!”

“Why? Getting jealous?” I …

“Hmmmp! Of course not!”

.

.

.

.

Krystal’s POv

Hmmp! Why should I get jealous if unnie’s with sunny… they’re sleeping together again? for the second time around… Aish! okay… I’m not jealous… I’m just… ahmm… concern… of my unnie sleeping with sunny… who knows… she might do something wrong right? right? yes right… don’t argue with me… it might happen…

Me and unnie kept on bantering when both of us say hi to pillows. What the… she woke up already and kept on complaining that me and unnie are so noisy and we are disturbing her sleep. Geez! She had the guts to tell us that… in our own house?! Oh… she’s really one of a kind… Aish!

“Please let me sleep… give me five more minutes… after that you can yelled at each other… okay? Morning…” sunny whined in aegyo…

“Unnie… did you… did you hear that? Aaaarggggh! This… this… this…”

“Ssssssh… just let her sleep… for five minutes…” unnie retorted

“Hmmmp! Fine!”

.

.

.

.

Ring…

Ring…

Ring…

Ring…

Ring

“Why isn’t she picking up?”

.

.

.---

Finally an update! Sorry for the delay…..

 

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who commented and made me smile…

 

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH…. \\[^_~]V

 

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/