Weird

Accidentally In Love


The ride to tiffany’s home was silent, tension was still in the air, and sunny couldn’t bear it anymore she wanted to break the silence.

 

“Hey! Are you still mad at me for shouting at you?” sunny said eyes still focus on the road

 

-Silence-

 

“I’m really sorry… I didn’t mean to do that… you’re just so stubborn there… *sigh* I’m sorry I lost my temper.”

 

Tiffany remained quiet, didn’t even bother to look at sunny or simply nod as a respond.

 

“Baby…” sunny softly called out, taking a quick look at the girl on her right

 

When she didn’t receive any responds, she heaved a deep sigh and let it be.

 

“She might still be mad at me… *sigh* what should I do?” sunny thought

 

Sunny stopped at a convenience store. She looked at tiffany, the girl stared at nowhere out of the window, “she’s zoning out…” sunny mumbled.

 

She tried to grab tiffany’s attention by gently shaking her and asked “Want to eat or drink something? Hey baby… Are you still with me? Or you’re already in outer space?” sunny tried to joke but failed

 

“Aish! What’s wrong with her? Oh well, she will be back in earth sooner or later… she might still be talking to some aliens… hehe now what am I thinking? So weird of me… *sigh* I better buy something warm… I’m feeling cold already and so as this creepy girl beside me, Ms. Tiffany Hwang…” she thought

 

“Wait for me baby, I’ll just grab something to eat and drink… hot choco or coffee?”

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

..

. no response

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

“Oh okay… I’ll just buy both… nice talking to you sunny… *sigh*” sunny answered her own question

 

---

 

---Convenience Store---

 

Sunny’s POV

 

“Good Evening!” Greeted the store owner as sunny entered

 

“Evening!” came the enthusiastic reply

 

She roamed around the store looking for something to buy…

 

“Hmmm…. What should I …. Okay… some chips, chocolates, hmmm... gummy bears, Jelly candies!... bottled water, and…”

 

Her eyes brightened as she noticed that the store also sells burgers, fries, hot choco, coffee and the like…

 

“Perfect! I better buy some burgers too… and fries… yeah… this is cool… why do I feel that I’m buying a lot? Oh right! I need to buy these stuffs because of Ms. Hwang… I don’t know what she likes when she’s drunk like this… or maybe she just acts like that because she’s still mad at me? Hmmm… maybe… maybe not… *sigh* Nevertheless, I’ll be buying this, if she doesn’t want to it these, so be it… I’m going to finish these all by myself…”

 

She went to the counter and ordered

 

“Hello Omonim! Can I have two cheeseburgers, one large fries, one hot choco and coffee…

 

The store owner was too bubbly and nosy. Sunny didn’t mind it at all, actually she’s having fun talking to her, maybe because she just needed to laugh at least after having  a silent and awkward ride.
 

 

“Got that! Coming right up in a few minutes… One for your----?”

 

“For my friend… my friend omonim…”

 

“ooooh… hehehe… I thought for your soulmate…”

 

“aaaaah… hehehe… never been there…”

 

“Never been? Never been in love?”

 

Sunny just nodded

 

“Are you kidding me? How come? I think you’re a perfect catch!”

 

“Hehehe… Geez! omonim… hehehe… well, my heart’s still searching for the right angel…”

 

“You might be searching too far my dear… it might be in front of you…”

 

“huh?! Omonim? You’re ahmmm… too old for me…” sunny said seriously

 

 “Hahahahahahaha…” then she burst into laughter as she saw the ahjumma’s weird expression

 

“What?! Aigoo this kid…”

 

“Hehehe… thanks for making me laugh omonim… hehehe…”

 

“Take my advice dear, your angel might be in your right, left, back or front of you…”

 

“I will omonim…” sunny genuinely smiled

 

“Ok then, here’s your order, it’s on me because you’re adorable! And your bag of snacks…”

 

“Oh! Great! Thanks Omonim! Hehehehe…. High five!” sunny said extending her hand

 

“High Five!” the ahjumma responded…

 

“Coool! Bye omonim…”

 

“Bye! Hoping that your angel will find you first…”

 

“Ayeeeee… I hope so! Hehehe bye!”

 

---

 

  Sunny hopped back to her car.

 

“Tadan! Did you wait long baby? Sorry… got a little chitchat in the ahjumma in the store… She’s funny… hehehe… got some burgers and fries for you baby… ahmmm what would you like? Coffee or hot choco?” sunny said handing both hot drinks for her to choose, but tiffany didn’t even budge.

 

“Hey! Are you still breathing there?” sunny asked as she leaned closer to check on tiffany

 

“Tch… was she really that mad? She’s just staring at nowhere… ok now, I’m talking a lot to myself lately… am I? No.. I’m still sane… *sigh* Oh well, I need some fresh air… let’s go!” she thought

 

She put what she’d bought on the side and revved up to the place where she back hug tiffany for the first time…

 

---

 

---After a few minutes---

 

Sunny parked her car near the river bank, it was already 11pm and only few couples were can be seen. She unfastened her seatbelt and turned her attention to the zoning girl on her right.

 

“I need to make this numb girl talk at least…” sunny thought and get out of the car

 

Cool fresh air welcomes sunny…

 

“Oh refreshing…” sunny thought closing her eyes feeling the soothing air that’s blowing…

 

---

 

Sunny walked to the other side to open the passenger’s seat… When she opened it, tiffany knocked herself on the lining of the car; she groaned from the pain and shifted herself to another position…

 

 

“Geez! She’s actually sleeping all this time with eyes open? Creepy! Now, I knew that I’m really talking to myself, and I’m responding to it… Aish! This girl makes me crazy…*sigh* really…”

 

She shook tiffany gently trying to wake up the sleeping girl whose eyes were closed now after she knocked her head.

 

“Hey… wake up… Tiffany wake up…” sunny unfastened her seatbelt, shook her again little harder this time… “Tiffany wake up…. Yaah… creepy wake up! Open your eyes! Yah…. yah…. yah….” no response… she tried to tickle the sleeping girl, still it’s not working… the girl just shoved her hands away….

 

“Fine! I’m gonna be rough on you…” sunny stated and positioned herself to lift tiffany out of the car.

 

“Eeeyh… awww… my back… tch…” she groaned when she heard some cracking sound “I need to go back to my routine exercise, I’m getting weak… geez…”

 

Tiffany hit her head a little hard that make her open her eyes slowly…

 

“ooopz! Hehehe I under estimated… sorry Ms. Hwang…” sunny apologized and carry tiffany out of the car.

 

“Where am I?” tiffany mumbled

 

“Where are you? In earth Ms. Hwang…”

 

“What? Hey! Put me down...” tiffany asked confused while massaging her aching head

 

Sunny slowly put down tiffany on the hood of the car and answered “You’re in Earth Ms. Hwang…”

 

“Who are you?” she asked sunny without looking.

 

“Me? You’re asking who am I? tsk!”

 

“Just tell me who you are silly…”

 

“Tsk! I’m Sunny Lee, Ms. Hwang…”

 

Tiffany slowly looked up; adjusting her still blurry vision because of the hard drinks she had at the bar.

 

“Huh?! Su..n--- Baby?”

 

“Who’s your baby Ms. Hwang?”

 

“I’m Sunny… Sunny Lee…”

 

“Baby~~~~~~~~”

 

“Who?”

 

“You! You! You! You’re my Baby!!!!!!!!!” tiffany yelled

 

“Me? Me? Me? ME?!!!!!!! Since when Ms. Hwang? As far as I’m concerned, I’m nobody’s baby except for my family of course…” sunny asked sarcastically

 

“Si-nce… Sin…--ce…. Si---nce…” tiffany stuttered as she tried to control herself from crying

 

“Yes Ms. Hwang? Since when?”

 

Tiffany hang her head low, tears started to flow… she couldn’t hold it anymore, she’s hurt…

 

Sunny was just planning to play a prank on tiffany, but she didn’t expect that the girl will cry that easily, she abruptly step closer to tiffany and patted her back.

 

“Tiff, I was just joking… don’t cry…” sunny softly said…

 

“Ba-by…”

 

“Yes tiff?”

 

Ba-by… Ba-by…”

 

“Hmm… I’m here…”

 

“Why – are—you—ca-lling—me—by my – na-me?” tiffany asked in between sobs

 

“Huh? Because that’s your name… Tiffany…”

 

Tiffany looked up with her puffy eyes and wet cheeks; “Baby… you should call me baby…”

 

Sunny cupped tiffany’s cheeks wiped her tears and uttered the magic word… “Baby…” she said smiling

 

Tears flooded again from tiffany… “Baby, why are you still crying? Ssssshhhh…. Stop crying please…”

 

“Ba—by… Ba—by…” tiffany muttered

 

“Hey baby, stop crying… I’m here…” sunny said as she pulled the girl for warm hug

 

“Ba—by…” tiffany said as she buried her face to sunny’s neck…

 

“Sssssshhhhh….. It’s okay now…”

 

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I’m sorry… baby…”

 

“Baby… I just want to inform you that I didn’t bring any spare shirt…”

 

“What?”

 

“You might you know… wet my shirt, if your eyes were discharging tears, your nose was also… ewww!”

 

“AaaaaAAAAAaaaH~~~~~” tiffany wailed

 

“Hehehe… but I’m serious baby…”

 

Tiffany was wiping her nose while hugging sunny…

 

“ah okay… did I just tell you that I’m not joking when I said that I didn’t bring any spare shirt? Hey… stop that… let me get some tissue…”

 

“AaaaAAAh… don’t leave me…”

 

“I’m not leaving you… I’ll just get some tissue in the car…”

 

“You won’t be long?”

 

“Na-ah! I won’t… and I already feel eeww… with this slimy thing on my shirt…”

 

“Just change then…”

 

“But I don’t have--- ok just forget about it… wait here for a while… *sigh* she’s still not in her right mind… Aigoo…”

 

Sunny took the tissue as well as the stuffs that she bought earlier inside her car…

 

“Here you go baby… sneeze out the clog on your nose…”

 

Tiffany obediently took the tissue and sneeze; she then laid her hand in front of sunny asking for some sanitizer…

 

“Oh sanitizer? There… now your hands are clean and clogged nose? Good… cleared… hehehe”

 

The girl eye smiled and clapped cheerfully…

 

“Gosh! Cute! Hehehe… hungry baby?”

 

“Very!”

 

“Here’s your burger and fries, coffee or hot choco?”

 

“Hot choco!”

 

“Okay… take this…”

 

Tiffany took the hot choco except for the burger and the fries…

 

“And your burger and fries?” sunny said cocking her eyebrows

 

“AAAAAaaaaH….” Tiffany opened wide

 

“Geez! you wanted me to feed you?”

 

A nod was the girl’s only respond

 

“Uhmmm… why are you like this? Aigoo…”

 

“AAa-aaaa-AAAAh…. Fries baby….”

 

“Big mouth…. Tastes good?”

 

“Uhhhmmmm! Yummy! hehehehehe”

 

Sunny sipped her coffee…

 

“I want some too…”

 

She turned around to tiffany…

 

“Huh? Don’t you want your hot choco?”

 

“I want coffee…”

 

“But I thought---“

 

“Coffee... coffee… coffee…”

 

“Okay... okay… okay… your coffee my princess…”

 

“hehehe… yey! Thank  you!” tiffany drink the coffee smiling..

 

Sunny stared at her for a moment and looked up at the sky, closing her eyes… after a while, arms s around her waist, head rested on her shoulder… they stayed in that position, sharing each other warmth against the cold breeze…

 

.

.

.

.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

..

When…

.

.

.

.

.

..

 

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Huh?! Is she crying again? But--- geez! It’s raining…” sunny thought

 

“Hey baby… it’s raining… get in the car… I’ll just clean up….”

 

Sunny was cleaning the mess, while tiffany was still sitting comfortably on the hood. She eyed the girl confusedly.

 

“What are you still doing there? Get in the car...”

 

“Carry me!”

 

“What?!”

 

Tiffany extends her arm, “Carry me! Carry me! Carry me!”

 

“Are you cra-----” sunny didn’t finish her words when she saw the girl frowned and was about to cry…

 

“Ah… hehehe… sure…. Come here…”

 

Tiffany’s face lit up, as soon as sunny agreed…  “Carry me now!”

 

“As you wish princess…” sunny responded with an awkward smile

 

She quickly carried tiffany to the car, as it started to rain heavily. 

 

“You’re all wet, take off your shirt” tiffany said as she came closer to sunny

 

“Ey… shoo… shoo… I’m fine…” sunny shoving tiffany’s hands

 

“You might get sick if you’ll continue wearing your wet shirt…” she responded with a pout

 

“I’ll change when I get home… I’m fine with these wet and ewww shirt for the mean time.”

 

“Ewww?”

 

“Yes! Ewww! Because some liquid flowing from your nasal tunnel flooded my shirt…”

 

“Did I?”

 

“No you didn’t… tsk! Ms. Hwang did it… Are you Ms. Tiffany Hwang”

 

“Nooooooo! I’m Baby!”

 

“Baby?”

 

“Yes! Your BABY! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!”

 

“Huh?! Hahahahahhaha… Are you sure about that?”

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I’m your ba-by right?” tiffany asked with teary eyes

 

“Oh no… not again…” she thought… “of course… hehehe… I was just kidding… you know…”

 

“hehehe okay…”

 

“Aish… weird… Now, our next stop and last destination for the night… your home…”

 

“Yey! Homeeeeeee!”

 

 

 

***

 

At long last... I've finished this chappie... Sorry for the delay pipz... :(

 

I don't know if this is a good update... aish... i just don't know... *sigh*

 

I've reread this story starting from first chappie and noticed that there's alot of redundancy and gramatical errors, i don't usually edit after writing... i just post them up when i'm done... (since i'm already tired by that time) hope you could bear with it... *hiding from embarrassment*

 

Though if I you want me to edit it, i will, provided that i won't be updating anytime soon... i'm gonna spend my spare time correcting errors... Just say so... ^_^

 

 

Anyways, Thank you for the UPVOTERS, SUBSCRIBERS, READERS... *bows 90 degrees*

 

 

Comments are very much welcome.... \\^.^//

 

 

----> Enjoy