Chapter 3 - She's Sunny

Accidentally In Love

-Next Day-

(Sunny lives in a mansion with her Mom and Dad… It’s located within a hectare of lot.)

Sunny woke up early, she did her daily routine: jogging around their garden, doing some random exercise in between jogs, checking her three cars and her one and only motorbike that she treasured.

After doing so, she rested for a while then get ready for school.

Having a refreshing shower after all her morning routine makes her energized! She chose black pants, black rolex watch, blue mickey-mouse shirt, and a blue lacoste shoes, as her outfit for the day.

Looking at the mirror she smiled and praised herself saying “simple but absolutely cute… hehehe”

She gets down to the dining area to be greeted by her parents.

“Morning Baby!” greeted Mrs. Lee

“Morning Mom and Dad…” she replied bubbly as she kissed their cheeks

As she sits down, Mr. Lee asked her “How do you find your new school?”

“So far, it’s been good Dad. Besides, Ms. Miryo is there to assist me, don’t worry Dad, I can manage.” She said while eating toasted bread.

“If you have any… any problems don’t hesitate to seek our help ok baby? Daddy and Mommy will be here to handle it for you.” Mr. Lee said looking at sunny lovingly as Mrs. Lee just smiled at how sweet her husband to their youngest daughter.

-At school-

Sunny parked her car at the same spot as yesterday. She still could see the reserved sign with her plate number written on it. She got out of her car, grabbed her bag and went directly to the administration office to get her list of class schedules.

Walking through the hallway, eyes were turning on to her as she passed by. Feeling a little bit awkward she walks fast as she could to the admin office.

Arriving at the office, she feels relieved.  She politely asked the secretary where should get her list of class schedules, before the secretary could say a word, Ms. Miryo came in greeting Sunny.

(Conversing In English)

“Morning Sunny!” Ms. Miryo greeted happily

“Morning too Ms. Miryo!” replied sunny while smiling

“What are you doing here? Do you need anything?” Ms. Miryo asked

“I am asking for my list of class schedules. I presume I could get it from here.”

“Ooh… let me check on it ok? Take a sit for a minute. I’ll just be back”

“ok then, thank  you”

-After five minutes Ms. Miryo came back holding sunny’s class schedule.

“Here you go Sunny, so for your first class you have Physical Education, then Math 101, Literature, Art Class,and… wait why were these all minor subjects? I guess, I need to check on it again.” Ms. Miryo said confused

Sunny calling Ms. Miryo before she entered the room..

“Yes Sunny?”

“That’s really my classes; all minor subjects no major at all.”

Ms. Miryo just gave sunny a ‘how come?’ look…

“Well, I just got my Diploma in Business Administration in Vancouver. All of my subjects were my majors. We didn’t have any minor subjects, since it’s all packed just for two years. Now, I’m taking my BSBA-Management Accounting and since all of my major subjects were credited I just need to enroll minor subjects as of now.” Sunny explained

Miryo’s face showed from confused to now I know look while nodding.

“oooooOOoh…” Miryo said as she now understands

The secretary who seriously listened, looked at sunny in awe. Sunny noticing someone was staring; turned her gazed to the secretary and smiled at her.  The secretary smiled shyly and blushed.

“ok now let’s go Sunny, you don’t wanna be late in your first period.  I’ll be sending you to your classroom” Miryo said

“uhm.. Are you sure?! Don’t you have any class right now?”

“My class is just beside your classroom… hehehe...”

*****

Room 101

All of the students were already seated in their respective sits while Ms. Gain was checking the attendance. She heard a knock and saw Ms. Miryo at the door.

She leaves her table and opens the door.

“Yes Ms.Miryo?” Gain asked

“This is Sunny, she’s a transfer student. Your class is her first subject this day. Take care of her ok?” Ms. Miryo said emphasizing the last statement

Looking at Sunny, Gain said: “Ah! So, this is the new kid the faculty had been spazzing about. Why didn’t you introduce her to me yesterday Ms. Miryo” she asked in a mocking tone

“Ehem, you were having your class yesterday when I introduced her to the faculty, besides, you don’t need to feel like that. Other faculty members didn’t also meet sunny because of their class schedules. Basically, it’s just fair and square.”

“Ok fine!” turning back her attention to sunny again just to stare at her. “the faculty and the students spazzing about you were definitely true” nodding her head “your cute and cool, to add up to that so gorgeous up close”

Sunny feeling awkward by Gain’s stare hangs her head low and blushed slightly upon hearing all the praises.

“Yah! Oopz! Sorry… Ms. Gain, I need to go now, my students had been waiting for me. You take care of her” Miryo said

“I will, now go…” shooing Miryo to her class

*******

The class begun to gossip as they saw the new kid when Ms. Gain opened the door.

“Oh my gosh! That’s her! She’s here…”

“I wonder why she’s here?!”

“pabo! Of course she’s gonna be in this class with us!”

“really?! Yez!”

“omo! She’s aaaaah…. Adorable!”

“ I wanted to know her name…”

******

“What is it with all the commotion? Why are they getting excited?” Jessica asked her friends

“Look there guys” Seohyun said as she pointed towards the door

Yuri: “Hey! That’s her! The new kid!”

Yoona: “oh yes! She’s gonna be our classmate! I wanna be friends with her!”

Tiffany looked at sunny’s direction and a smile starts to form in her lips “Now, I will finally know her name!” she thought

Jessica’s POV

“tsk! I can sense cuteness overload from that kiddo…. Urgh… creepy… NO! NO! NO! NO! I’m not one them who would praised her that easily… she should prove herself first… she doesn’t look like smart, can she cope up with us? Let us see kiddo!”

*****

“Class… Class… Keep it down…”Gain interrupting the students from their spazzing…

“I would like you to meet your new classmate in this subject” Gain said, signaling sunny to introduce herself to the class.

“Hi! I’m Lee Sunny, a transfer student from Vancouver Island University. I can understand and speak Hangul well, so don’t hesitate to talk to me. Please do help me cope up easily in this new environment. Thank you” Sunny said showing her best smile…

Then the class went chaos, they’re all talking simultaneously to sunny… introducing themselves… praising her etc…

Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun: Wow!

“So she’s Sunny huh?! “Jessica mumbled by herself

Tiffany in her own world, “Sunny… sunny… sunny… Lee Sunny… now I know… hehehe cute!”

 

*****

at long last i'm done with this chapter... i tried to finish this up even having a headache.. nighty! need to sleep now... i do hope you like it? please do comment once in a while.. i would truly appreciate it.. thank you.. ^_^