Silence

Accidentally In Love

Sunny was already in cheongdam searching for CLUB ANSWER…

 

Sunny’’s POv

 

“Geez! it’s already 1am and raining hard, but why are there still lot of people here? While I’m in deep thought, I abruptly stepped hard on the break as I almost hit a couple passing by the road without looking…

 

What the …. Yah!!! I screamed inside my car and press the car horn few times at them…

 

Okay sunny relax… you’re patience… inhale exhale… Now I’m talking to myself, tsk… I’m so damn tired… where jessi could be… I better call her…

 

Ring… Ring… Ring…

 

“Jessi pick it up… pick it up please…” I mentally pleaded but until the very last ring… she didn’t dare to pick it up… I tried to call her for the second time but then again, still she’s not picking up…

 

One last final call, if she’s not going to pick this up, then I’m going home, with or without them…

 

Ring… Ring… Ring…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Hello?”

 

Finally she picked up, but it’s so noisy in the background, where could they be? I told them to stay in their car… *sigh*

 

“Jessi? Where are you?” I asked

 

“We’re in Club Answer Sunny; we’ve gone tired waiting in the car so we decided to go back here…”

 

“What? I barely understand you… it’s so noisy in the background…”

 

“What?”

 

“WHERE ARE YOU?!” I partly yelled

 

“Oh! We’re inside Club Answer… We’re going out right now…”

 

“I’LL BE WAITING AT THE ENTRANCE… HURRY UP!”

 

“Okay!”

 

I ended the call, I heaved a deep deep deep sigh… I’m losing my patience… *sigh* I parked the car in front of the entrance of club answer, I don’t care if I’m blocking the way, I just wanted to end this as soon as possible.

 

I saw jessi and her sister walking out of the entrance, I open my car window and shout her name.

 

“Jessi!”

 

She looked instantly at me and smiled, I never returned the smile instead I just said…

 

“Hurry Jessi… Get in…”

 

---

 

Jessica’s POv

 

Krystal and I became bored waiting inside the car, just listening to music…

 

“Unnie~~~~ let’s go back at the club.” krystal said

 

“But Sunny said that we should stay here in the car.” I replied to her

 

“It’s boring in here unnie… your friend is not here yet…”

 

“But----”

 

“Unnie~~~~~~~~~ please… please… she’ll call you anyways if she couldn’t find us… unniee~~~~~”

 

“Yaaaaaah! Stop whining… stop! Stop! Stop! Okay fine!”

 

I eventually agreed to the whining of my little sister, it’s totally boring inside the car. We re-entered the club and grooved at the dance floor… We’re really having fun that I didn’t notice sunny calling. I left krystal on the dance floor to grab some water as I felt so thirsty. I’m satisfying my thirst as I finished drinking my water when I remember sunny. I fished my phone out from my pocket. Saw sunny’s two missed call, I was about to return a call when my phone rings, I abruptly answered it.

 

“Hello”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

I ended the conversation yelling back at her.

 

“What’s wrong with her? Aish! I better grab krystal out of this club and face the moody bunny…*sigh*” I thought

 

I took krystal out of the dance floor even though she’s resisting. We immediately walked out of the club, I was looking for her blue porshe boxster car as she said that she will be waiting at the entrance, but couldn’t find one… then I heard someone called me. There she was, in her white car, how many cars did this person really have? Hmmm… I should better ask dad for another car, yeah I better should be…  I smiled at her when we did have eye-contact but she didn’t return it with a smile… sunny’s really not in the mood… We hurriedly hopped in the car, krystal sits at the back while I sit on beside sunny.

 

---

 

“Sorry for bothering you sunny, I couldn’t think of anyone to call---“ jessica said but interrupted by sunny

 

“It’s okay” sunny replied flatly

 

S

.

I

.

L

.

E

.

N

.

C

.

E

 

“Unnie, I think your friend here is mad” Krystal voiced out

 

“Ssssh… krystal…” jessica hushed her sister

 

“What? I’m just telling that your friend is mad at us, you should have called somebody else…” krystal reasoned out

 

“Krystal… quiet…”

 

Sunny just remained silent, she didn’t want to waste little of her energy left to a nonsense argument.

 

“Ahmmm… sunny please bear with this sister of mine, she’s just tactless… sorry… Oh! I forgot to introduce you two… Sunny, sitting at the back is my little sister krystal… krystal this is---“

 

“Sunny… Sunny… sunny… I know… you kept on mentioning her name… geez! unnie…”

 

“Krystal!!!!” jessica said as she glared to her sister

 

“Fine! Hmmp!”

 

“Sorry sunny…” jessica softly voiced out looking at sunny who was deeply focused driving.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Another deafening silence…

.

.

.

.

.

 

Krystal whined again…

 

“Unnie… I’m cold…”

 

“Huh?! Where’s  your jacket?”

 

“I left it at the car… Unnie~~~~”

 

“krys…”

 

“Unnie…. *sneeze*”

 

Sunny suddenly took off her own hoody and handed it at the back.

 

“Here, use this; it will make you feel warm… I’ll lower the AC…” she softly mumbled eyes still on the road.

 

Krystal and Jessica stared at the driving girl for a while before the latter took the hoody out from sunny’s hands and uttered her thank you’s.

 

Sunny simply smiled as a respond.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

10 minutes lapsed they’re still on the road, sunny was driving slowly since the road was not that visible because of the heavy rain. Krystal already dozed off while jessica was just looking out the window, staring at nothing…

.

.

.

.

 

Jessica hugged herself, she’s starting to feel cold too, she looked at her back and saw krystal sleeping soundly… “Geez! this girl really…” she thought as her eyes diverted to driver, who remained silent for the whole ride except when she offered her hoody to krystal…

 

 “She’s sweet…” jessica softly mumbled still staring at sunny when…

.

.

.

.

 

“Feeling Cold jessi?” sunny asked

 

“yeah… a little…” jessica replied

 

Sunny’s hands unbuckled jessica’s seatbelt and tugged her closer… She’s embracing jessica now…

 

“What are you doing?” jessica’s turned to ask

 

“Your cold right? I’m just making you feel warm…”

 

“Nah… it’s okay…” jessica said and slowly shoving sunny’s arms…

 

“I’m feeling cold too jessi…”

 

“What?”

 

“I said I’m feeling cold too… hug me… share some of your body heat…” sunny retorted as they made eye contact

 

 

“O-okay…. Fine…” jessica stuttered

 

“Good… hug me and go to sleep… it’s still a long way to your home… this freaking heavy rain make it so difficult to revved off… *sigh*”

 

“I’m going to hug you the whole ride… don’t worry…” jessica said as she hugged sunny tighter

 

“Silly! Hehehe a while ago you’re hesitant, now you liked it too much…”

 

“Yaaaah!”

 

“Hehehe… sleep now jessi…”

 

“Hmmm… you smell so good…”

 

“I know….”

 

Jessica immediately went to dreamland…

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Oh well… she’s already sleepy all this time, she’s just restraining herself… geez! this sleepyhead…” Sunny thought as a smile crept on her face…

 

 

 

 

****

 

Sorry if this update is not that good...

 

READERS, UPVOTERS, AND SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU....*BOW 90DEGREES*

 

 

TO THESE PIPZ...

 

connie56, koihaku, RavingJenny, Jung1804, elinzlinzz, SakulBurns, and gwen_stefani

 

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS.... ^_________^

 

 

 

 

 

----> ENJOY