I'm Sorry - I

Accidentally In Love

 

Tiffany’s POv

I woke up with my head spinning. Crap! I massage my temples trying to ease the pain at least; with my eyes closed I attempted to remember what happen last night. My goodness! I groaned in pain and in mortification after what had happened last night, it flashed back to me. I’ve been stupid, did dumb stuffs, I lied to sunny, make myself fool in front of her… aaaaaaah! What have I’ve done? Aish! I covered my face with a pillow and released all my frustrations ‘waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!’

.

.

.

.

My right hand was searching for my phone, I know it was just somewhere in my bed or bedside table perhaps? Then I felt it, the device that I badly needed at the moment. I forced to open my eyes a bit, unlocked the phone and tap on sunny’s number.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

The phone rings, my heart beats faster, I don’t know what to say, I mean I was totally embarrassed about me being a crazy lady in front of her. Okay, inhale… exhale… I will just go with the flow… be spontaneous… yeah right…

 

I was waiting… waiting… and waiting… the phone just kept on ringing…

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Ring…

.

.

..

Ring…

.

.

..

Ring....

.

.

.

.

Until the operator prompted ‘…….. leave a message after a beep’

 

Aish! She’s not picking up! Sunny’s not picking up my call! Is she busy? She might be sleeping right now…

 

Ahmm… maybe her phone is on a silent mode? But if it’s on a silent mode usually it’s vibrating whenever she received a text or a call or any notifications. Is she mad at me? Is she avoiding me now? I tried to call her again…

.

.

.

 

Ring…

.

.

 

Ring…

.

.

.

 

Ring

.

.

.

 

The other line just kept on ringing… This is my 10th call already… still no one picks up. I did send her messages saying:

  • Hey! Morning baby! I’m sorry about last night… where are you now? I want to talk to you… could you answer my call?”

 

 

  • Baby… I’ve been calling couple of times already but you’re not picking up… are you mad at me? I’m sorry please…

 

 

  • I’m sorry… really… really… really sorry… pick up my calls please…

 

 

  • Answer my call…. please baby….

 

 

  • I want to talk to you even for a minute baby…

 

 

  • I’m sorry….

 

 

  • Why are you doing this to me?

 

 

  • I’m telling you… I’m not giving up…

 

 

  • I’m going to find a way to talk to you sunny…

 

 

  • You can’t avoid me….

 

 

Well, she couldn’t hide from me, I’m going to talk to you baby… just wait….

 

---

 

Tiffany pushed herself up amidst the throbbing head she had. She drinks  pain reliever and took a quick shower after calling someone.

 

After changing, she took her keys on the bedside table, went down, and hopped in her pink Ferrari and speed off. She didn’t even bother to answer Kahi’s question of where she is going, instead she just gave her a smile.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Sunny’s POv

 

After talking to my mommy and daddy who were totally worried about me, I immediately finished my breakfast and bid goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Jung who were very accommodating. I really had fun conversing with jessi’s parents. They even wanted me to address them as Mom and Dad, geez! my second family? Hehehe okay… Now, I think I need something to give mommy and daddy, as a peace offering, for not going home last night…

 

I was driving searching for a flower shop when my phone rang… I took it out from my pocket and checked the caller id, it was Tiffany again, she called me before I left jessi’s house… I ignored her calls; I’m still tired, though feeling a lot better than last night thanks to nurse jessi. I don’t want to stress myself this early; I admit, I’m a little pissed off from her lies and tantrums. Tsk! Okay… I’m not going to think about her… thinking about it makes me stress…

 

I halted and parked my car after I spotted a flower shop, took my phone, rejected the call, and turned it on a silent mode. I entered the flower shop and was greeted by an ajumma.

 

“Good morning! How may I help you?”

 

“Morning! I wanted to buy flowers for my parents…”

 

“Would you mind if I ask for what occasion?” the ajumma asked smiling

 

“Ahmm… hehehe… actually as a peace offering…”

 

“Oh… tulip would be good…”

 

“That’s what I also thought omonim hehehe…”

 

“What variety would you like?”

 

“I’ll have white tulips combined with red roses please…”

 

“It will be ready in a moment…”

 

“Thanks omonim…”

 

.

.

.

 

5 minutes passed

.

.

.

 

“Here you go… be good to your umma and appa…”

 

“Hehe… I’m good…” I said as I scratched the back of my head

 

“I know… I can feel the good vibes in you…”

 

“Thank you… pink carnation for you omonim…” I said as I gave her the flower

 

Ajumma was surprised when I gave her flowers.

 

“A sign of my gratefulness omonim… hehehe”

 

“You’re a sweet kid…”

 

“Of course I am! Hehehe…”

 

“Thanks kid…”

 

“Welcome omonim! See you again!” I bid goodbye and quickly walked out of the shop after I paid more than it should be, before she could stop me.

 

I got in my car and drive off back home… “Mommy! Daddy! I’m coming!”

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Sunny reached their home, parked her car in front of the main door. She hopped out of her car not forgetting the flowers. She was greeted by their butler and maids.

 

“Good Morning Miss Sunny…” echoed everyone while bowing

 

“Good good good morning guyz! I miss you!!!!!!” sunny enthusiastically greeted everyone, who made the butler and maids smile widely than expected. “I miss home! Where are mommy and daddy?”

 

“They’re in the living room Miss Sunny…” the butler answered

 

“Thanks!” sunny chirped and ran to the living room, as she approached the area, she saw another figure… she kept on wondering who could it be.

.

.

.

.

 

Mr. Lee saw sunny walking to them; he made an eye contact with her daughter.

 

“Where have you been Ms. Lee?” Mr. Lee asked in a serious tone

 

“Daddy, I slept to a friend’s home… sorry if I didn’t inform you… I’m exhausted last night that I forgot to call or even text you… sorry…” sunny gave an apologetic look at her dad then hang her head low

 

Mrs. Lee and the other person turned their back as Mr. Lee spoke. They saw sunny, stood still on her spot hanging her head low.

 

Mrs. Lee’s heart breaks as she saw her baby looking shattered, she softly called her “Baby....”

 

Sunny looked up as she heard her mother’s voice. “Mommy… I’m sorry…”

 

“Come here… mommy misses you so much!” Mrs. Lee said extending her arms wide open

 

Sunny ran to her mother and gave a big warm hug. “I’m sorry mommy…”

 

“Apology accepted baby… don’t do it again okay?”

 

“Promise! I bought flowers for you and daddy…” sunny handed the flowers to her mother and looked at her father seeking for apology.

 

Mr. Lee messed sunny’s hair and pulled his daughter for a hug. “You make us worry too much baby…”

 

“I’m sorry daddy…” sunny hugged back

 

“Kiss?” Mr. Lee asked

 

Sunny rain kisses to her daddy… to his forehead, nose, left and right cheeks… “I love you daddy!”

 

“I love you too baby…”

 

“How about me baby?” Mrs. Lee butted in…

 

“Of course I love love love you too mommy!” sunny also rain kisses to her mother and they had a family hug…

.

.

.

 

An individual was smiling at the sight of the Mr. and Mrs. Lee pampering their baby sunny. Mr. Lee broke the hug and remembered that they have a visitor.

 

“Baby you have a visitor…” Mr. Lee informed sunny

 

“She’s been here for a while now…” Mrs. Lee added

 

“Huh?! Who?” sunny asked turning around as she heard her.

 

“Me! Tiffany Hwang” showing her eyesmile

 

“Oh… Hi… morning!” sunny flatly said

 

Tiffany’s heart sank when felt sunny’s coldness towards her. “Morning too!” she retorted

 

“Mommy, Daddy, I’ll just take a nap… I’m still sleepy…”

 

“What about your friend here?” Mr. Lee inquired

 

“Would you mind tiff? I’m kinda sleepy… never had enough sleep…”

 

“Ahmmm…” Tiffany couldn’t answer, she wanted to talk to sunny but obviously the girl was shooing her.

 

“You could stay sweetie, join us for lunch… I’ll be cooking…” Mrs. Lee said

 

“But---”

 

“I don’t take no for an answer…” Mrs. Lee smiled, as she didn’t let tiffany finished her words

 

“O-okay…” tiffany smiled and looked at sunny

 

“Mommy… Daddy… I’ll be going up now…” sunny said after kissing her mother and daddy and she quickly ran upstairs to her room

 

Tiffany could only watch sunny left.

 

“You had a fight?” Mrs. Lee suddenly asked

 

Tiffany shyly nodded

 

“Oh… that’s explains why our baby was acting like that…” Mr. Lee said

 

“Don’t worry sweetie, our baby has a soft heart…” Mrs. Lee held tiffany’s hand “Go upstairs, talk to her… corner right room…”

 

“A-are y-you sure omonim?” tiffany stuttered confirming

 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee simply nodded and smiled…

 

“Thanks…” tiffany shortly uttered and went upstairs to sunny’s room

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tiffany was already at sunny’s doorstep, fidgeting her fingers, trying to figure out what to do…

 

“Aish! To knock and talk to her? Or To go down and let this awkwardness continues? What to do tiffany hwang?!” she thought… “To knock and talk to her… that’s it…” she decided and readied herself to knock… she hesitated for a while… heaved a deep sigh then she did it… couple of soft knocks and stepped back immediately…

.

.

 

 

No Response…

.

.

 

 

She knocked again…

.

.

 

 

Same outcome…

.

.

 

 

She’s a little pissed off now… Her knocks this time were a little louder already… few more knocks and there it goes… her most awaited response…

 

“Come in!” sunny responded

.

.

.

 

 

Tiffany twisted the knob and entered sunny’s room. She was in awe at how big sunny’s room was, she walked in and saw sunny lying on her wide bed, fitted for her big room. She softly called out sunny as she was already standing on the bedside.

 

“Baby…” tiffany mumbled

 

Sunny shifted her body towards the voice, partially opening her eyes; she never thought that she will see tiffany.

 

“What are you doing here?” she coldly asked

 

“I’m here to say sorry…” tiffany sounded hurt

 

“Say it… then go home…”

 

“I’m sorry…. I’m sorry for being so stupid…”

 

“Okay…” sunny responded with closed eyes still lying on her bed

 

“Why are you so cold?”

 

“Please… I’m tired… I wanted to take a nap…”

 

“Are you mad at me?”

 

“Tiffany… I’m not in the mood to argue…”

 

“I’m not here to argue with you… I’m here to apologize…”

 

“You already did apologize… but here you are, keep throwing questions at me… where do you think will lead this?” sunny annoyingly got up and stared at tiffany

 

“Baby….”

 

“Don’t call me that…”

 

Tiffany bit her lip trying to stop the tears from falling…

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“Okay you’re sorry…”

 

“I’m sorry if I lied to you… I don’t want to----”

 

“But you did…”

 

“I regretted it… I should have---”

 

“But you choose to lie…”

 

“Bad choice…”

 

“This is the consequence…”

 

Tears slowly falling to tiffany’s eyes, she was softly sobbing, hanging her head low, with her hands covering her face.

 

Sunny don’t have a stone heart, but she was still a little pissed when she remembered that tiffany lied to her, went wild at the club, throw tantrums on her when she was freaking exhausted. She was staring at the sobbing girl standing in front of her. The girl looked really disheveled, her cries started to get loud. She was refraining herself from comforting the girl, she’s still mad, one more push and she might going to forgive tiffany immediately.

 

“Stop crying…” she ordered

 

Tiffany continued crying…

 

“I said stop crying… why are you crying anyways? Sunny asked cooly

 

“I---I—am so—sorry…” tiffany said in between sobs

 

Sunny remained silent…

 

“I pro-promise I-I w-w-won’t lie a-a-again t-to y-y-uo…” tiffany could hardly finished her words as she looked up at sunny, her face was totally messy and the tears kept on flowing.

 

That’s it… sunny’s last string of control was cut… she couldn’t handle it anymore, being so cold towards this crying girl who used to be so cheerful and bright… who’s eyes always smile but now those eyes were red and swollen because of crying. She took a box of tissue to her drawer and handed it tiffany.

 

“Stop crying… you’re forgiven…” sunny said

 

Tiffany stared at sunny… “I’m s-so-sorry…”

 

 

Sunny gave a small smile and nodded…

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

ok this is it...^__^

 

Question: How was the story so far? boring?

Wanted to know your thoughts about this... thank you... ^__^

 

READERS, SUBSRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS...

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

 

 

To these pipz...

Koihaku, RavingJenny, Nieysasun25, SakulBurns, Phibster12, gwen_stefani, and elinlinzz

 

THANKS! ^.^

 

 

 

 

---->ENJOY \\{@.@}//