Forgiven

Accidentally In Love

Sunny tapped the phone to answer the call… “Hello?” she greeted

 

“Baby~~~” groaned tiffany who was under her embrace

 

“Sssssh…”

 

Hello?” retorted the person on the line

 

“Hello? Whose calling?” asked sunny from the other line

 

“Is this Stephanie Hwang’s phone?”

 

“Yes it is… Who’s on the line please?”

 

“Why are you the one answering?”

 

“She’s currently doing something…”

 

“Does she give you the right to answer her phone calls?”

 

“Tsk! this silly guy…” sunny thought… “Oh yes, she did… and I would assume at the moment that you’re Mr. Nobody since you don’t want to identify yourself. Okay… Mr. Nobody… I’ll just inform tiff that you did call her. I’ll let her check your number… she might know who you are…”

 

“Hey you… I’m Nickhun…”

 

“Oh… Nickhun…” reechoed sunny in teasing tone

 

“Do you know me?”

 

“Nope!”

 

“Then what’s with the tone?”

 

“What’s wrong with it… I just repeated what you said…”

 

“Aish! Who are you anyways?”

 

“Her friend…”

 

“O…okay… her friend…”

 

“You are her what?”

 

“Her soon to be boyfriend…”

 

“Oooooh Really?!”

 

“Yes… so will you, her FRIEND, be kind to give the phone to steph, I want to talk to her…”

 

“Demanding… tch! Tch! Tch! Wait for a moment Mr. Soon to be boyfriend…”

.

.

.

---

 

Sunny poked tiff with the phone, but the latter didn’t budge, instead she made herself comfortable on top. Sunny poked again and again and again, but to no avail. Tiffany on the other hand, nuzzled on sunny’s neck, smelling the hypnotizing scent of the girl beneath her.

 

Sunny heaved a deep sigh of resignation, and then put the phone back over her ear.

 

“Hey… soon to be boyfriend… sorry but tiff was kinda busy at the moment, sniffing…”

 

“What?”

 

“*sigh* she’s busy and couldn’t talk to you at the moment… better call again later or wait for her to return a call to you…”

 

“Tell her that I’ve called…”

 

“She already knows…”

 

“Then why?”

 

“She’s busy…”

 

“Ok… fine… tell her to call me…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Bye…”

 

“Byeeee….”

 

The line went dead…

 

.

.

.

 

Tiffany’s POv

 

Sunny answered the call, and she was having a conversation with khun. My baby’s talking calmly while the khun, I assumed base on how sunny responded, he’s getting annoyed. Uhmmm… I didn’t bother to refrain sunny from talking since she wanted this too… Besides, I am having a good time on top of her, feeling her body against mine. I’m not a ert okay… I’m just enjoying the moment, I didn’t enforce this, and she’s the one who pulled me unto her. Asa! Uhmmmm... aside from her soft body, she also smells good!

 

I was having a good time giggling from the inside because of how close we are, and then I heard something that caught my attention. ‘Soon to be boyfriend’? The who? Him? No… no… no… friendship is all I can offer. How could he say that? *sigh* then here comes the cool sunny, she countered coolly, as expected.

 

Soon, I felt sunny poking me with the phone. I looked up to her and shook my head. I don’t want to talk to khun, no… I prefer sleeping than talking to him. I shifted myself into a much more comfortable position, and then wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She kept on poking me, but then again, I didn’t mind. I was busy nuzzling at her that I didn’t even notice that the call ended.

 

.

.

.

 

Sunny’s POv

 

Now, what’s wrong with tiff? And what is she doing at the moment? Yeah… she’s nuzzling on my neck and it tickles.

 

“Hey, stop that… it tickles…” I said lightly pushing her off but the she already wrapped her around on both of my shoulders.

 

“Hmmm… you smell great baby…” I heard her uttered

 

“I always smell great… now, will you get off already… you’re not that light you know…”

 

She looked up at me and pouted, “aigoo… cute!” I squeezed her cheeks which made her pout even more…

 

“Stooop that! I want to be on top of you!” I heard her whine and went back to rest on the nook of my neck.

 

“Huh?! Tsk! you want to be on top of me? Like seriously?” I teased and started to caress her back

 

Tiffany seemed be dumbfounded at the moment, then it her, the double meaning behind what she said. She looked up and smacked me lightly unto my arm and said, “I’m not thinking of that! tsk!”

 

Oooh… she’s blushing… hmmm… let me some more….

 

“Thinking of what? I’m not thinking of anything besides of you- wanted- to- be- on- top- of- me…” I said emphasizing each word she stated…

 

“Thinking of that… you… really…” she said shaking her head

 

“Hey… Hey… I’m not thinking of anything aside from that… tells me what do you mean by that? Does that mean that? Or the other way around?”

 

“That…” she firmly answered

 

“What’s that?”

 

“That… the innocent meaning, not the green one… Tsk! y!”

 

“Hahahaha… look who’s talking, I’m not thinking green you are! Hahahaha…”

 

“Yaaaaah! I know you meant that double meaning!”

 

“I don’t… hahahaha…”

 

“You’re caressing my back!”

 

“Was it being a y already?”

 

“Hmmm… yes!”

 

“Okay, then I’ll stop…” I said and put my hands down on the bed away from her body.

 

“Wai----”

 

“Hmmm? Wait you mean? You wanted me to feel you right?”

 

“Tsk!” she smirked, and went to sleep, still on top of me… 

 

“Tiff… get off…”

 

“Hmmm… why?”

 

“Couldn’t breathe… you’re heavy…”

 

“Huh?! What?! Am I?”

 

I could see her shocked expression as she get off me immediately and sat on bed hanging her head low.

 

I pulled myself up and sat too, I looked at her giggling… “Hehehehe… I was joking you know… that did the trick… hehehehe…”

 

“Yaaaaah!” she said lightly slapping my arm

 

I continued laughing as she kept on hitting me.

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop…. Hahahahhaha… hahahaha…”

 

“You… you… you… bad bunny… bad bad bad….”

 

“I’m simply poking a joke… hahahahaha…”

 

“It isn’t fun at all! Hmmmp!”

 

I grabbed tiffany’s hands, stopping her from hitting my arms more… “Hey! I’m sorry… I won’t joke like that again…” I said seriously looking straight into her eyes

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Jessica woke up from her deep slumber. She checked the time and groaned as it was almost 8pm and her stomach was already complaining.  She didn’t have anything aside from a little lunch a while ago. Her mood changes after knowing that tiffany was spending some time with sunny, this bothers her much. She took her phone and checked her messages or calls but none of them was from sunny. She checked again and again but how many times she did it, sunny’s name won’t appear. 

 

She went to contacts and searched for sunny’s number, then there it goes, sunny’s number appeared with a caller picture of her back hugging the latter. She stared at the pictures, memories came back rushing to her, and then she smiled. She tapped sunny’s number for a call.

 

The phone kept on ringing…

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

……. The line was cut….

 

“What the …” jessica cursed and incredulously looked at her phone…

 

She tried calling the second time… third time… fourth…. Fifth… Sixth… ------- up to tenth times… but the operator kept talking.

 

The subscriber, you’re calling is unattended or out of coverage area, please try again later or leave a message after the beep… thank you…

 

Out of annoyance, jessica threw her phone and roughly hopped out of bed and stomped directly to the bathroom. She needed a refreshing shower to make her feel better at least…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

Tiffany was staring at the adorable and hypnotizing pair of brown orbs looking straight at her with sincerity. Both her hands were held by sunny, and their faces were merely inches apart. She could feel the warm breath hitting her face.

 

No one wanted to break the eye-contact, there was silence all over the four corners of the room, only the soft breathing could possibly be heard. Tiffany thought that this opportunity is good enough to do her deed, and that was to kiss sunny. Her eyes went down to sunny’s luscious lips, it’s so inviting, she bite her lip, then she looked back at sunny’s eyes. She’s leaning forward slowly; she’s starting to close her eyes, ready to do some lip to lip contact….

 

.

.

 

When…

.

.

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

.

.

Sunny let go of Tiffany’s hands, she moved back and searched for her buzzing phone leaving tiffany disappointed on her spot. Before sunny got to answer the call, the phone went dead.

 

Meanwhile, tiffany came back to her senses after seconds of zoning out. “Who called?” she asked casually like nothing happened.

 

“It’s jessi, but my phone went dead before I could pick it up…” retorted sunny

 

“Oh… why did she call?”

 

“I don’t know… hmmm… it’s getting late… you should keep going now tiff…”

 

“Huh?!”

 

Sunny turned to face tiffany and pointed at the clock… “It’s already 8pm… you need to go home now… your parents might be looking for you…”

 

Tiffany lay back to bed, “My mom’s already in heaven, Dad’s out of the country for business, oppa and unnie’s not going home early today. They do have their own dates.”

 

“Your Dad just got home, and your oppa and unnie are currently lazing around, playing with your cute dogs.” Sunny informed as she lay down beside tiffany

 

Tiffany turned around facing sunny with questioning look…

 

“How did I know? Ms. Kahi texted me…”

 

“What?! Are you some kind of text mates now? How did she get your number?”  

 

“I gave her my number so that she could contact me if you went crazy being so drunk.”

 

“Oooh… why did she texted you instead of me then?”

 

“Your phone is off…”

 

Tiffany hurriedly checked her phone, it was indeed off… “OOopz! Hehehe… sorry…”

 

“Up! Up! Up! I’ll send you off…” sunny said as she jumped out of bed.

 

“I have my car…”

 

“I’ll you until you reached your home.”

 

“What?”

 

“I’m just making sure that you’re not going anywhere… “

 

“Yaaah!”

 

“Hehehe… let’s go!” sunny extended her hands to tiffany

 

.

.

.

.

---

 

A car and a big bike stopped in front of Hwang’s residence. Tiffany got out from her car and went to sunny who’s taking her helmet off.

 

“Thanks for sending me home…”

 

“Agent sunny needed to make sure Ms. Hwang arrives home safely…” retorted sunny cheekily

 

“Tsk! Hitting on me huh?”

 

“I’m not… I’m simply stating…”

 

“Geez! Anyways, am I 100 percent forgiven?”

 

Sunny simply nodded…

 

“Really?”

 

“yup!”

 

“As in Really? Really? Really?”

 

“Yes… Yes… Yes…”

 

Tiffany leaped on sunny giving her a big bear hug…. “Baby! Thank you!!! I promise I’ll be good!”

 

“You should be good…” sunny stated as she returned the hug… then she patted tiffany’s shoulder… “Time to go baby…”

 

“Hmmm~~~~ but I want to hug you more…”

 

“Save something for tomorrow baby…”

 

“Hmmmp! Are you going to school tomorrow?”

 

“Ahmmm... I think so…”

 

“You’re not sure yet?”

 

“I’ll check my schedule first… now go… get in already… your family’s waiting…”

 

“Text me when you’re at school okay?”

 

“I will…”

 

“Bye baby!”

 

“Baby?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I’m sorry… didn’t know about your mom….”

 

“It’s fine… don’t worry about that…”

 

“I’ll make it up to you…”

 

“How?”

 

“Surprise… hehehe… bye!” sunny blurted enthusiastically before speed off….

.

.

.

.

.

---

Jessica’s POv

 

 

I was walking on the busy street after buying some hot choco. I thought I need some cool time; I’ve been pissed by the drop call, and the annoying operator who keep on talking… Strolling like this made me forget about her for a moment. I enjoyed looking at some stuffs in boutiques and stalls. I was into looking at some stuff that I didn’t notice a big bike following me from the sidewalk. Then I heard someone calling my name… I didn’t bother minding it at first but then it became louder and louder from time to time. I walked fast which turned into running, trying to leave whoever it was.

 

However, a big bike appeared in front of me whom made me shocked and almost crashed into it.

 

“Yaaah! Who the hell are you? Why are you following me?” I yelled

 

The person, who was driving the bike, was giggling at my rant, what’s wrong with this kid? Does this sound some kind of a joke?

 

“Are you crazy? Why are you giggling there huh? What’s funny?! Get that helmet off and showed me your face! You freak! Yaaaaaaah!” I yelled again at the person, who was still giggling at the moment… we were already attracting some weird stares from the passers but do hell do I care!

 

“Yaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! Show me your face you freak!”

 

The person took off the helmet, and it was sunny, with a boyish smile plastered unto her face.

 

“Hey… hehehe… I’m the freak… sorry for making you freak out like that… hehehe” I heard her teasingly said

 

I heaved a deep sigh and glared at her … then I turned my back unto her leaving her alone but she’s too quick to grab my arm.

 

“Let go of me will you!” I hissed at her

 

“Is there something wrong?” she asked worriedly

 

“No!”

 

“I’m sorry if I freak you out a while ago…”

 

“Fine! Now let me go…”

 

….. She’s really not letting me go…

 

“Sunny…..” I said in a warning tone but she didn’t budge…

….

.

.

..

--- 

 

Boom! Boom! Pow! An update!

 

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who made me smile…

blank999, Koihaku, gwen_stefani,  elinlinzz, KwonYoona, Phibster12, Va_asianloverz, SuFany, Jung1804, Nezumi21, and funnyhoneybunny

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH…. \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/