Are We Good?

Accidentally In Love

In the middle of the busy street, two girls were bickering. Not minding the stares and whispers of the passersby.

 

“Sunny let me go…”

 

“I won’t… I’ll send you home jessi… it’s already late…”

 

“I’m not going home yet…”

 

“Where are you going then?”

 

“Somewhere… there… there… there…” jessica said pointing to different directions.

 

“Okay… hop on then… I’ll be your ride…”

 

“No… I’m fine on my own… now, let go…”

 

“Jessi…”

 

“Sunny…. I’m warning you…”

 

“What?! Warning yourself… it’s late… you should not walk alone.”

 

“I’m not alone!”

 

“Oh really? Who’s with you?” sunny asked and looked around who probably might jessica’s companion but found nothing…

 

“I’m with…”

 

“I hate liars…” cuts sunny before jessica could finish her statement…

 

Jessica halted midsentence, and stared at the girl with serious face. She stomped her feet and cursed under her breath…

 

“Hey! I heard that…”

 

“Fine! I’m alone okay… all alone this night… however, I’m having fun… totally having fun all by myself… it’s not that late… I’ll go home soon… so don’t worry your over me okay?”

 

“Eyyh? Having fun huh? It will be more fun if shared with someone…” sunny stated wagging her brows with grin…

 

“Tsk! then I’m gonna call someone who can hang up with me.” She tried pulling her arms away from sunny’s grip

 

“Do you still need to call? You have one in front of you who is willing to spend her night with you…”

 

“The person in front of me is … is…” jessica hang her head low and thought if she could say that thing or not…

 

“Is what jessi?”

 

“Nothing…”

 

“Owwwh! Tell me… you left me hanging there…”

 

“I said nothing okay… let me go!” jessica said pulling her arms off sunny’s grip, she kicked the bike hard who made sunny out of balance who eventually loses grip.

 

Jessica moved few steps away from sunny who was ducking now on her bike’s tank, groaning in pain. She stood frozen in her spot, didn’t know what to do. She was just there, watching sunny blankly.

 

Then a loud crying sound of a baby pulled her back to reality, she abruptly made quick steps to sunny and hesitantly asked the girl if she’s okay but the later didn’t respond.

 

“Hey… sunny? hey… what’s wrong?” asked a worried jessica

 

Sunny didn’t respond…

 

“Yaaah! What’s wrong?”

 

No words came out from sunny except for the groaning sound.

 

Jessica started hitting sunny’s back lightly, already pissed from the latter’s snub response.

 

“You talk! Stop groaning and ignoring my questions…”

 

Her hands continued hitting sunny lightly when the latter pushed herself up heaving a deep sigh and calmed her breathing.

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey!” sunny stopping hands flying unto her…

 

“You… you… you…”

 

“Yes… me… me… me… what’s wrong?”

 

“You’re asking me what’s wrong? Asking me? asking me?”

 

“No… no… no… no…”

 

“What?!”

 

“Jessi, obviously I’m asking… what’s wrong with you?”

 

“What’s wrong with me? Huh? You’re asking me what’s wrong with me?”

 

“No! No! No! Geez! Yes Jessi, I’m asking you what’s wrong with you…”

 

“What’s wrong with me?!” jessica retorted flailing her hands up in the air

 

Sunny rolled her eyes and hopped out from her bike, placed her hands on jessica’s shoulder stopping the girl from what she’s doing…

 

“Okay stop!”

 

Jessica stops and looked at sunny…

 

“Good… Now tell me what’s wrong with you jessi?”

 

“What’s wrong with me? You’re asking me what’s wrong with me?”

 

“Goodness Jessi… wait a minute… let me get your brain on the ground…” sunny said and acted as if taking something on the ground and giving it to jessica.

 

Jessica shoved sunny’s hands… “Yaaaaah! Are you crazy?”

 

“Hehehe… I’m not… you are…”

 

“Tsk! What happened to you? I kept on asking what’s wrong with you but you simply groaned in pain, ducking to your bike.”

 

“Oh… when you kicked light hard, I got out of balance giving me some cramps over there… trying to ease the pain, that’s why I ducked, then massage my leg.”

 

“You should have at least responded aside from groaning…”

 

“Sorry? I was focused easing the pain there… sorry…”

 

“Hmmmp!”

 

“It’s your fault you know… you kicked my biked hard… my precious light was hurt…” sunny pouted

 

“You gave me no choice; you didn’t want to let me go!”

 

 “Because you might run away… from me…”

 

“Huh? Me running away from you?”

 

“Yes… Why? Did I do something wrong?”

 

“Did you?”

 

“I didn’t… I was at home all day with tiff…”

 

“Yes… What did you do?”

 

“Huh? Me and tiff? Ahm… we… had lunch and dinner together… we take a nap… bicker and play…”

 

“Oh… so you really had fun huh?”

 

Sunny nodded and jessica smirked…

 

Silence consumed the two for couple of seconds before sunny broke it.

 

“Are we good jessi?”

 

Jessica avoided sunny’s eyes. She couldn’t say that she’s a little pissed to her because she spends her whole time with tiffany.  What would her reason be? Because she wanted it to be her? She’s jealous… yes she is!

 

“Jessi? You’re zoning out again…”

 

“Huh? Sorry…” retorted jessica who forced herself to look at sunny

 

“Are you okay?” sunny asked worriedly caressing jessica’s arms

 

“Yes…” she answered lightly shoving sunny’s hands

 

“Are we good? Hmmm?”

 

“Of course… we are good…” jessica showed a forced smile

 

“Good… Now, let’s wander around with my bike, eat some street foods, and I’ll send you home… how’s that jessi?”

 

“Your cramps?”

 

“Long gone… hehehe… shall we?” sunny extended a helmet to jessi

 

“Okay…”

 

“Good girl!”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Sunny and jessica wandered around the busy streets of seoul with light. Stopped in between stalls and boutique that caught their attention, they laughed and bicker from time to time.

 

They were currently eating when sunny’s phone rang. She fished out her phone from her pocket, and answered it without checking who’s calling…

 

“Hello?”

 

Jessica continued eating while eavesdropping to the conversation…

 

“Who could be calling her at this time, it’s past 11 pm already… Tiffany? Could it be tiffany? Isn’t she satisfied yet? She’s with sunny almost the whole day… and why am I feeling this way towards her? She’s my friend for goodness sake! Tiffany likes sunny that was pretty obvious… and I like sunny too… am I not that obvious? I think Ms. Miryo too… Why everyone does like her? Aish!”

 

“Okay… see you tomorrow then…” with that sunny ended the call...

 

“Who’s that?” asked jessica nonchalantly

 

“It’s kwanghee…”

 

“Hmmm? Who?”

 

“Kwanghee… uhmmm… this one tastes good…”

 

“How did he get your number?”

 

“Ahmmm… don’t know… maybe he asked someone who knows my number…”

 

“What did he want from you?”

 

“Asking me to tutor him tomorrow…”

 

“Just for tomorrow?”

 

“Yes… hehhehehe… here taste this one…” sunny said as she shoved the food to jessica’s mouth

 

Jessica chewed and nodded…

 

“Told you it tastes good… hehehe…”

 

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

The two were now sitting on a bench overlooking the city lights. They were already full and so they decided to go to a peaceful place…

 

Cold air come rustling towards the two girls, who made the other one shivered from coolness…

 

Sunny took off her jacket and put it on jessica.

 

“Sunny?”

 

“You’re cold aren’t you?”

 

“How about you?”

 

“I’m fine…”

 

“But-----”

 

Jessica’s words were interrupted by the buzzing sound of her phone…

 

“Someone’s calling…” sunny sing-song…

 

“Oh yeah…” jessica took the phone and checked the caller id, she mumbled it loudly without knowing it…

 

The phone kept on buzzing, jessica didn’t bother to answer it…

 

“You should answer it jessi…”

 

“Huh?”

 

Sunny turned to face jessica… “It might be an emergency you know…” she said and smiled

 

“Your boyfie?”

 

“What?!”

 

“The caller… avoiding him?”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“I’m just guessing here jessi… hehehe… aigoo… so cute!” sunny said squeezing jessica’s cheeks

 

“Stop it sunny!”

 

“Can’t helped it… you’re so cute! Hehehe… now go, and answer it…”

 

“Okay fine! Because you say so…”

 

“Good…”

 

“He’s not my boyfriend okay…”

 

“Defensive… hehehe…”

 

“Yaaaah!”

 

“Answer it… I’ll just walk over there to give you some privacy…”

 

“No… stay… or I won’t answer this call…”

 

“Okay… If you say so…” sunny said seated back to the bench…

 

Jessica smiled and intertwined her hands with sunny…

 

“Just making sure you won’t go away…” she explained before sunny could ask.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Jessica turned her attention to her phone, heaving a deep sigh before picking it up.

 

“What do you want?” she greeted the other line with sarcasm.

.

.

.

.

.

.

----

Tadan! A short update!

 

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who made me smile…

Jaecicca, Va_asianloverz, lizamarie, Koihaku, elinlinzz, connie56, gwen_stefani,  KwonYoona, SakulBurns,

Phibster12, Jung1804, Sunshiner239, Nezumi21, prynzexhane, CillaTide and dAiSyK

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH…. \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/

 

 

PS: Gwennie!!!! Now your couz wouldn’t smack our heads… I’ve updated already… Asa! *punching the air*

I hope she’s not pissed off by now… ^___^

 

Hey you! Gwennie’s Couz… Just wanna say Hi… hehe *bows 90degrees* Have a great day! ^_<