Tame

Accidentally In Love

Sunny speed up to Cloudz Bar, as soon as she arrived, she parked her car on the other side of the road behind a vintage car as the parking areas of the bar have been jam-packed.

 

Sunny’s POV

 

“Here I am… hmmm… What should I do then? Oh right! I need to inform daddy first that I’ll be home late… should I call him? Nah! I better just send a text message… They might be sleeping right now…”

 

After talking to herself she typed a message, informing her daddy that she will be home late. She pondered a little longer what to add up on her message. Then she decided to tell her daddy that she will be meeting or rather tame tiffany who’s been freaking scary.

 

To: Daddy

  • Daddy! Sunny will be home late… she needs to transform into SUPER SUNNY… A bad spirit consumed tiffany’s body… She became a monster daddy! SUPER SUNNY HERE TO THE RESCUE!  O_O

 

  • Don’t worry about me daddy… I could handle this… hehehe I’ll text you later daddy when I’m done battling with the monster inside tiffany… She’s mad daddy… I need to tame her… hehehe…

 

  • Super Sunny reporting…

 

  • Later dad! Love you! ^_^

 

From: Baby Sunny

 

---

 

“Sending… sending… sending… message sent! Done! Now, I need to get out of this car and tame the scary Tiffany who is inside the darkness…. Geez! Why am I being this weird? Too much anime? Nah! I love anime! I love them… Oh well, I better get going… Go Super Sunny! swwoooooooooosh!”

 

----

 

Sunny wore her jacket and hopped out of her car, she entered Cloudz Bar, and she was welcomed by the partying crowd dancing on the dance floor like there’s no tomorrow… Her eyes immediately looked around, zooming in and out of the crowd but she couldn’t find tiffany. She walked to the bar counter, settling herself in a vacant stool and ordered some margarita…

 

“Hey! Anything for a drink?” the bartender asked

 

“Margarita please…” sunny said and smiled

 

“Margarita coming right away…” the bartender replied enthusiastically

 

---

 

With just couple of seconds, the margarita was served…

 

“Margarita for such an adorable lady now serving…” the bartender said impishly

 

“Tsk! That was fast… like a flash… thanks!” sunny said as she took her drink and looked around the place

 

“Alone?” the bartender asked starting a conversation

 

“Yeah!” sunny simply replied without even looking…

 

“Ok… waiting for someone?”

 

“Nope! Looking for someone…” sunny said as she turned around to face talkative bartender

 

“Ah… Hi! I’m Joongki…” he introduced himself with a boyish smile… “New here? You didn’t seem familiar…” he asked

 

“Hmm… he didn’t seem bad…” sunny thought… “Yes! First time…” she retorted with a smile

 

“It’s your first time but you’re alone?”

 

“I’m not alone…”

 

“Really? Where’s your companion?”

 

“In front of me…” sunny responded cocking her eyebrows

 

“Huh? In front of - - - you---…” joongki didn’t get it at first but soon realize that sunny’s referring to him…

 

“Hahahaha! Nice… you got me there… hahaha… you’re cool…”

 

“I’m one of a kind… hehehe”

 

“Nakz! I think storm signal #2 will be announced later on weather forecast”

 

“Oh! Such an understatement… I really thought its storm signal #4…”

 

“What?! Pwuwahahahahaha! Goodness! Hahahahaha… I like you…”

 

“Not just you… Everybody likes me…”

 

“yeah…yeah… yeah… each and every one will surely fall for you with that looks and personality… hehehe… okay, since you really made me laugh, I’ll treat you… order anything, it’s on me…” joongki said grinning…

 

“hahaha… thanks! Another margarita please!”

 

“Coming right up!” ~~~~~ “Here you go…”

 

“Thanks!”

 

Party people started to pile up at the bar counter ordering and chatting with others…

 

“I’m going to be busy now…”

 

“It’s okay… go… I’m good here… I still need to look for my friend… thanks for the treat!” sunny said with a smile.

 

“You’re very welcome!”                                                                        

 

“Bro! One tequila please…” one of the guys ordered

 

“Coming sir!” joongki responded and smiled back at sunny as he gestured that he will be going... sunny just nods.

 

---

 

Once joongki left, she turned to look again for tiffany, she’s scanning the dance floor… the music changes from one to another… she took a sip of her margarita, eyes still on the scanning mode… then there, she saw the scary but gorgeous tiffany, dancing madly at the middle of the dance floor with the driver nickhun by her side…

 

“She’s really this wild on the dance floor? Setting everyone on fire? Haiztz! This is going to be hard on me… oh well, since it’s my first time here, let me enjoy this place while saving the tiffany on the fiery dance floor… Let me gave her some Sunnybiotic  as she’s suffering from acute madness…” sunny thought as she finished her margarita and approached the dance floor.

 

---

 

“Crap! I forgot to ask what her name is… urgh! I like her personality…” joongki mentally slapped himself as she saw sunny leave and it’s too late for him to ask her name…

 

---

 

Tiffany was having the time of her life on the dance floor… she was dancing like crazy…. She doesn’t care anymore… she just wanted to release the stress and this is the only way she could think for the moment… Nickhun was pleased watching tiffany party… rocking her body, dancing ily… it’s driving him as well as the other party people crazy…

 

---

 

As sunny approached the dance floor the music changes into “Hot in here”… she started to shake her body… following the beat and singing the song… inching herself to the center of the dance floor where tiffany was… she was dancing as every person that she passed by tried to dance with her. She’s enjoying it… “Dancing is like an exercise… it makes you feel good…” sunny thought

 

Sunny’s enjoying herself that she almost forgot about tiffany… the music changes again into “Let’s get started” … “Tiffany! I almost… forget… let me get started with this…” sunny thought as she was now facing her back on Tiffany who’s still in her own world… shifted again to another song “Fire burning by sean Kingston”

 

Sunny stepped backwards trying to move closer to tiffany… Tiffany moved back as she saw someone striding backwards showing her impressive groves…

 

“Why this person does seems familiar?” tiffany thought, she didn’t mind it at first but her curiosity was eating her up… but before she could make a move, that person turn around facing her…

 

Tiffany was already tipsy, she was not sure anymore if she was just imagining things or it was real… She shakes her head and looked again… this time she had an eye contact with the girl, then she confirmed it… it was her… her … b-a-b-y…

 

“What are you doing here?” tiffany asked

 

“Me? Can’t you see? I’m dancing…” sunny responded

 

“Yaaaaah!”

 

“Where’s your driver? Oh! He’s there… dancing like a tod” sunny said as she pointed at tiffany’s back

 

“Go Home!” tiffany yelled

 

“My… My… My… why are you yelling? I think you should also go home tiffany…”

 

“Tsk! Tiffany? Tiffany? Tiffany? Why aren’t you calling me baby now?”

 

“Because… Because… Because… you lie to me? Didn’t you Ms. Hwang?” sunny said mockingly

 

“I just did that because I don’t want to….”

 

“Don’t want to what Ms. Hwang?”

 

“I don’t want you to feel bad because  I chose nickhun’s invitation over you…” tiffany answered softly

 

“What did you say? Make it a little bit louder…”

 

“I don’t want to repeat myself! Tsk! Go home!”

 

“Let’s go home… you’re not in yourself anymore… you’re already drunk…”

 

“I’m not… I could go home by my own…”

 

“Don’t be so stubborn okay…” sunny said but as she was about to grab tiffany someone just tug her from behind and dance ily at her…

 

Tiffany saw what just happened… Her blood soared high! She pulled sunny possessively closer to her, and said “Back off!”

 

“What a heck! Who the hell are you?!” the girl

 

 “B****!  Find others to flirt with!

 

“You?! As*****---

 

Sunny butted it… “Tiffany stop…. I’m sorry miss…” as soon as she said it, she dragged tiffany out of the dance floor leaving nickhun behind who was been unaware of anything… he also had his own world there…

 

“Let go of me…” tiffany try to release herself from sunny’s grip

 

“I won’t… I’ll send you home…” sunny said firmly

 

“I can go home alone!”

 

“No… you’re already drunk! Where’s your bag?”

 

“I said let go of me Sunny!” tiffany yelled struggling to release herself… “

 

Sunny’s patience was being tested in this situation… she inhale and exhale before asking again…

 

“Where’s your bag? Let’s get it, so I could send you home…”

 

“Sh*T! Let go of me!”

 

“Tiffany Hwang! Stop it will you?! I’m freaking tired right now! So just tell me where your damn bag now so that we could go home!” sunny said sternly

 

Tiffany was taken aback by the sudden outburst of sunny, she pointed the direction of their table… They both went there, took tiffany’s bag and get out of the bar. Sunny opened the door for tiffany to get in, closed the door gently and settled herself in the driver seat.

 

Tiffany shut and didn’t say any single word again after sunny’s outburst… Sunny noticed this, she looked at her right, and the girl was hanging her head low, refraining herself from crying…

 

“Hey… I’m sorry if I scared you… it’s just that … you’re too stubborn there…” sunny softly said looking at Tiffany who’s not even moving from her seat…

 

Giving out a deep sigh, Sunny took off her jacket and put it on tiffany…

 

“Baby…” sunny called out caressing tiffany’s hair then holds her hands…

 

“Baby I’m sorry… wear this jacket… it will feel you warm…”

 

Tiffany timidly nodded without looking at sunny and wore the jacket… Sunny buckled Tiffany’s seatbelt and her own… Sunny started the engine and boost up…

 

***

I updated again... wow! three consecutive updates... *congratulating myself* ^__^

Yey! to the 7th and 8th upvoters.... THANK YOU!!!!! :)

To the 4 commentors...

darkstar839, sakulBurns, RavingJenny, and snsdtinay *firing my warmest thanks ~> >>> bang!* O_o

 

 

Comments make me smile... leave one pipz! tenchu! ^___^ *bows 90 degrees*

 

Enjoy reading...