Moments

Accidentally In Love

Sunny’s POv

 

I was in deep slumber when my phone rang, I didn’t bother to pick it up, too tired and sleepy to do so. But it kept on ringing which started to piss me off. I grumbled and forced to open my eyes, I blinked couple of times as I adjusted my vision from the dimness of my room, and then I saw pair of eyes, admiring me. Was she just admiring me? I’m sure I saw some desires … hmmm… I that which was reciprocated with a cute shocked expression from her.  She’s cute being shocked like that. I decided to a little more as I acted like a kid, though I’m still one.

 

I asked whose on the line, she stared at me couple of seconds before she quickly answered that its jessi. She handed me the phone but I refuse to hold it, instead I inched closer to her and said that I’m too lazy to hold the phone.

 

What do you think would be next? Of course, she will offer to hold the phone right? And that’s what basically happened, she was holding the phone over my ear as I talked to jessi.

.

.

.

 

“Hello jessi?”

.

.

 

No one answered

 

.

.

.

“Jessi? Are you there? Jessi?”

.

 

.

.

Silence…

.

.

.

I looked up at tiffany with questioning eyes… “She’s not talking…”

 

“Try it again…” she whispered

 

I just nodded in response and did what tiff advised… I tried again…

.

.

.

 

“Jessi? Jessi? Jessi? Why aren’t you talking?”

.

.

.

 

All I could hear is her breathing

.

.

.

 

“I know you’re there… talk… jessi?”

.

.

.

 

“Hey… hey… hey… jessica jung…”

.

.

.

 

I sighed and snuggled closer to tiffany… “She’s still not talking tiff…”

 

“Ahmmm… Jessi might be sleeping… you know… she’s a fast sleeper…”

 

“Hmmm… you think so? I doubt though… *sigh*”

 

I moved away and turned my back at tiffany as I took the phone with me. Then I called jessi softly…

 

“Jessi? Hey! Are you sleeping? Jessi wake up... jessi…”

.

.

.

 

What’s wrong with jessica? Aish! You give me no choice jessi but to do this… Sorry in advance… I thought as I inhaled a lung full of air and readied myself.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Jes---------“

.

.

.

.

 

___

 

 

Jessica’s POv

 

I heard sunny’s sleepy voice from the other line, she kept calling me but I remained silent, didn’t utter any word, only my breathing could be heard somehow.

 

She continued calling me even though it was like a dead air from my side of the line, then I heard her asking tiff why I’m not talking, answering,  ignoring her. Tsk! she was still asking why? Why on earth was she asking cutely at tiffany?! I bet she looked adorable too… Aish! I’m annoyed! She was sleeping with tiffany… on the same bed! On her own bed! Wait, she did sleep with my own bed too last night, I should be the first one sleeping on her bed too right? She was the first friend I allowed to sleep with my most precious bed however I’m not her first? I’m not her first?  It’s tiffany! Not me!!! I wanted it to be me!

 

I heaved a deep sigh releasing the tension I’m feeling inside, why am I acting this way? She’s not mine… sunny bunny’s still not mine… we’re just friends… yeah… fri..ends… but I’m jealous…

.

.

.

 

I still could hear her calling me… I simply listened to her voice and didn’t bother to talk. I closed my eyes as she called me softly… asking if I was sleeping… trying to wake me up… but her soft voice was pulling me to dream land… When suddenly…

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

.

.

.

.

.

 

“J-E-S-S-I-C-A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Sunny screamed from the other line which pulled jessica back to earth and uttered a curse.

 

“Sh*t!”

 

“Yah! I heard that…”

.

.

.

 

Silence…

 

.

.

.

 

“I know you’re up… talk! Talk! Talk! Jessi! Talk to me!”

.

.

.

 

Jessica sighed defeatedly… “Fine! What do you want?” she asked

 

“Eh? You’re asking what I want?”

 

“Obviously… tsk!”

 

“Should I ask you that? what do you want?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Who called first?”

 

“Me…”

 

“Then, what do you want? Why did you call me?”

 

“……”

 

“Hey… Don’t hang up there…”

 

“I’m not…”

 

“Then talk…”

 

“I’m talking…”

 

“Answer me…”

 

“I’m still thinking…”

 

“You don’t know why you called? How weird…”

 

“…….”

 

“You missed me? right? that’s why you call…”

.

.

.

 

“So what if I miss you?”

 

“Nothing… just say that you miss me… in a good way… you know what I mean?”

 

“Ye-ah… I’m sorry… mood swings got me…”

 

“What’s the cause of the mood swings? Longing for me?”

 

“You wish! Bleeeh!”

 

“Haahahahaha… that’s better… you’re back! Jessi~~~~~~~” sunny said in aegyo

 

“EeeeWwwww! She’s acting cute again!”

 

“Eeeeyh? I know you like it! Hahahaha…”

 

“Geez! Assuming!”

 

“I’m not… hehehe…”

 

“Hey! Ahmmm… I just wanna ask something…”

 

“Fire away!”

 

“Why is tiffany with you?”

 

“Tiff?”

 

“Yup! Tiffany… why is she with you? Why are you sleeping together?”

 

“Oh! Tiff!” sunny said as her eyes turned to search for tiffany on the other side of the bed, she forgot about the girl. “Where is she?” she thought…

 

.

.

.

 

“Bunny? Are you still there?”

 

“Yes! Tiff was just beside me a while ago… now she’s gone…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I was too engrossed talking to you that I forgot about her jessi…”

 

“Oh…”

 

“I’m bad…”

 

“No you’re not…”

 

“But.... *sigh* I’ll talk to you later?”

 

“Su-re! later then… will be sleeping now…”

 

“Sleep well nurse jessi! Thank you for taking good care of me last night…”

 

“You’re very much welcome bunny….”

 

“Bye…”

 

“Bye…”

 

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

As soon as sunny hang up, she sat up and jumped off from her bed and started to look for tiffany…

 

“Tiff! Where are you?”

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Tiffany’s  POv

 

 

Sunny released herself from the hug and moved away turning her back on me.  She was too engrossed talking to jessica that she forgets about me. Is this some kind of punishment for lying to her? Serves me right,*sigh* I don’t want to listen to their conversation so I stood up in a rough way, bouncing from the bed hoping the girl beside me will notice but to no avail. I peek at her one last time before I walked to the bathroom. Oh well, I need to be deaf from their conversation, where else could it be? Yes, bathroom since I couldn’t go down, I’m not yet that close to Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

 

.

.

.

 

Here I am, sitting on the throne. I’m not doing anything mind you… I’m just plainly sitting on it while playing on my phone. The bathroom is big, there’s a bathtub over there, a big lavatory here, then this throne, there’s a door connected to her big closet where her bags, shoes, accessories, clothes etc where neatly arrange.

 

.

.

.

 

Aren’t they done talking? How long will they talk indeed? Over an hour or so? Aish! Fine talk all you want bunny… tch! Sunny’s her bunny? I stood up and splash some water on my face, oh it feels good. I took one of the towels in the drawer and dried my face when I heard someone calling me.

.

.

.

 

Huh? Who was that? I might be imagining things as I didn’t hear it again. I continued drying when I heard my name again.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Sunny started to look for tiffany. “She didn’t go down right? I should have heard some click of the door or something, but I’m too busy talking to jessi to notice anything on my surrounding.  Hmmm… Where could she …” like there’s bulb lighting above her head when her eyes captured the bathroom door. “Of course! She might be using the bathroom! Geez! Why am I worrying too much?” she scratched her head as she head there.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Soft knocks could be heard…

.

.

.

 

“Tiff? Are you there?”

.

.

.

 

Silence…

 

.

.

.

 

“Tiffany Hwang?”

.

.

.

 

“…………………..”

.

.

.

 

“Are you constipated or something that you need more time to lunch the missiles?”

.

.

.

 

“What?! Missiles?” tiffany thought and opened the door before sunny could knock again.

.

.

.

 

Sunny wore a sly smile as she greeted tiffany… “Hi! Success?”

 

“Success?” asked tiffany with furrowed brows

 

“Yup! You know launching the missiles? Hehehe”

 

“Yaaaah! I didn’t! hmmp!” she retorted and stormed out to the bed

 

“What?! Mission failed?!”

 

“I didn’t do it okay…”

 

“Oww? Then what took you so long?”

 

“I’m just killing the time…”

 

“Huh? In the bathroom? Weird!”

 

“Where could I be? Down the living room? With your mom and dad?”

 

“You can… they’re very welcoming you know…”

 

“Fine! I’m going…” tiffany stood up and walked to the door but was halted by a backhug

 

“Hey… something wrong?” sunny asked as she rests her chin on the girls shoulder

 

“No…” tiffany’s short reply as she released herself from the hug

 

Instead of loosening the hug, sunny securely wrapped her arms around tiffany’s waist.

 

“I know there is…”

 

“There’s none okay…”

 

“If there’s none then why are you acting like this?”

 

“Acting like this?”

 

“Uhm… you’re pissed?”

 

“Do I look like one?”

 

“Yup! It’s too obvious…”

 

“I’m not…”

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Let go of me now…” tiffany demanded

 

“What if I don’t?”

 

“Then I’m going to do it myself…”

 

“Try me…”

 

Tiffany smirked and tried to pull sunny’s arms around her. She tried… tried… and tried however the girl hugged her tight.

.

.

.

 

“You still owe me...” blurted sunny to the struggling girl in her arms

 

“Let go of me will you!”

 

“How could I forgive you if you’re like this?”

 

“You’ve already forgiven me…”

 

“Not 100 percent though…”

 

“Argh! You’re not playing fair here… using that against me.”

 

“I am… I am… You don’t like me hugging you?”

 

“Do talk to jessica okay… you like talking to her do you?”

.

.

.

 

“Oooh… well… well… well… what do we have here?”

 

“Let go…”

 

“Tsk! sorry tiff… I forgot about you… hehehe… sooowwweeee preeety pweeeeaasssse…” and a kiss on the cheek…

 

Tiffany’s face to rose pink hanging her head low after the kiss…

.

.

.

 

“Hehehehe… ok done… apology accepted right? hehehe...”

 

“Who said so?” tiffany contradicted

 

“You… your blushing face said so… hehehe…”

 

“I--------”

 

Releasing tiffany from the hug and moved front to face the girl whose face was still in tint of red…

 

Smiling at the shy girl in front of her she said “You like it?”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Eeeeyh? You obviously like it… hehehe”

 

“What?”

 

“Stop denying okay… I knew you like it… hehehe” sunny said and pinched tiffany’s nose…

 

“OOOOwww! Yaaaaah! ” tiffany whined as she touched her nose

 

“Hehehehe… where do you want to be kissed next tiff?”

 

Tiffany’s eyes bulge by sunny’s question and blood came rushing to her head making her face in hue of dark red…

.

.

.

 

Sunny panicked as she saw tiffany’s face turned bloody red.

 

“Hey hey hey… are you sick? What happen?” sunny put her hand on tiffany’s forehead trying to check her temperature… “You’re fine… but----”

 

“I’m fine… I’m just surprise by what you said…”

 

“oooh… I’m only teasing you… you looked cute when being teased…”

 

Tiffany lightly smack sunny on her arm…

 

“Owww!”

 

“Let’s go down… I’m hungry already…” tiffany said as she walked passed sunny

 

“Hey! Wait for me…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

“Lips…” tiffany mumbled loud enough for sunny to hear as they go downstairs

 

“Huh?!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Long time no update… sorry pipz… :(

 

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

READERS, SUBSRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who made me happy and inspired by their comments

 

Jessifany92, blank999, elinlinzz, Jung1804, SakulBurns, Nezumi21, Sunshiner239, BIRU10, Phibster12, shineenat, and Koihaku

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH…. \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/

 

 

 

PS: i'll try to update light later... :)