Pancakes and Hot choco

Accidentally In Love

Mr. Park immediately helped pull the girl up, while sunny lifted herself up from the pool...

"Are you ok Hyomin?" Mr. Park asked her student worriedly

"I sprained my right ankle" hyomin said groaning in pain

Mr. Park looked at the sprained ankle and gently lift it up just hear a scream from his student.

"aaah... it hurts!" she burst out in pain..

Taken aback by her student's outburst, he didn't touch her injured ankle.

"we should massage your ankle hyomin..." mr. park explained

Hyomin just kept on crying not wanting anyone to touch her ankle...

"Hey! I'm Sunny!" she introduced herself... "i presumed you're hyomin right?" she smiled

---

Everybody were bewildered to sunny's action; introducing herself in this situation didn't seem right...

---

Hyomin looked up just to see a hypnotizing eyes... with that perfect lips giving out a sweet smile... she stops crying for while and just stared at the adorable face infront of her...

"Ye... yes..." she replied stuttering "thank you for sa... saving m..e.. me..." her heart beats faster that moment

"You're welcome... be careful next time ok?" sunny said sweetly

Hyomin just stared at sunny and nods as an answer to her question.

Sunny moves closer closer closer to Hyomin....

"Oh my goodness... She's getting closer... i could already feel her breathe... oh no! just 3 inches apart... what is she going to do" hyomin thought

"Ooouuuuch!" hyomin groaned in pain

Sunny sneakily lift gently hyomin's injured ankle as she was moving closer to her, since this was the only way she thought that would shift the girls attention... then gave it a first aid massage...

"there you go... sorry if it hurts... it's just for your sake... we need to atleast straightened some of your nerves that were twisted..." sunny said apologetically...

"could you please bring hyomin to the clinic?" she said to her friends, she assumed so since they've comforting her for a while now...

"ok... we will... and thanks..." one of them replied...

Sunny just smiled and turned around and started looking for her backpack...

"where did i throw that one? i know it's just somewhere here..."

"Sunny? Ms. Lee Sunny?"

Someone calls her... Looking at the person who called her... she bowed...

"First of all, I'm Mr. Park, swimming club moderator; i would like to thank you for saving one of my students"

"Oh... Er... You're welcome sir... "

"You've signed up for try out right? but you haven't appeared"

"I've been here sir, i ahmmm feel asleep that's why i missed it... I'm sorry..." she said sadly

"Well, since you've saved one of my students and did see a potential from you, would you accept it if a ask you to join our club?" Mr. park said smiling

"What?! ofcourse sir! i would gratefully accept the offer!" sunny answered grinning from excitement...

"then very well, see you on monday Ms. Lee... check the bulletin board for info... and dry yourself..." handing her a towel..

"ah.. yes sir... thanks" she replied bowing...

 

****

Jessica, Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri, and Tiffany leaving the pool area..

Yoona: I told you it's sunny!

Seohyun: She came out from nowhere... she's the blur...

Yuri: the blur?

Seohyun: yes! superman been the blur since he's saving people in a flash... she's supergirl... super sunny!

Yuri: ah... smallville...

Yoona: now you know... hehhee

----

Jessica: Tiff? are you okay? you've been going crazy over your bag.

Tiffany: My ipad... it's missing... i think i left it at the bench... you go ahead guyz... i need to get my ipad...

Jessica: Are you sure? we can accompany you...

Tiffany: Nah.. i'm ok.. i know you guyz already wanted to go home since this has been a tiring day for us...

Seohyun: Are you really sure?

Tiffany: of course! now go guyz... see you on monday!

Jessica: Just give a call if you need any help ok?

Tiffany: i will... thankz... drive safely!

Tiffany bid goodbye to her friends as she was walking back to the pool area...

----

Sunny's POV

-changing room-

"oh crap! i didn't bring clothes just my undergarments...*sighing* oh well, atleast i could change... i'll just squeezed my pants and shirt to atleast make it drier... good idea!" praising herself..

****

Tiffany found her ipad in pink casing on the bench where they seated last... she took it and safely putted it in her bag. Then she saw Sunny coming out from the changing room...

"Hey Sunny!" she called out as she was approaching her...

"Oh! Tiffany... why were you still here?" sunny asked

"I left my ipad that's why... hehehe" showing her eyesmile

"did you found it already?"

"yes! it's already secured inside my bag..." Tiffany noticed sunny's still wearing her wet clothes

"why were you still wearing those?" pointing to sunny's wet clothes

"ah... hehehe i forgot to bring extra clothes, i only got my undergarments secured in my backpack" she replied scratching her head..

"i see... i still have my spare clothes here... you can used it.." handing them to sunny

"No.. no... it's ok i'm fine really...." rejecting tiffany's offer

"you will get sick if you wear wet clothes... take this... and change" Tiffany commanded as she pushed sunny back to the changing room.

"wow! she's scary but cute" sunny thought.

She gave in to tiffany's persistency...

 

*****

"thanks" sunny said to tiffany as they were walking out of the pool area

"you're welcome!" tiffany replied cheerfully

They were walking to the parking area when...

"I'll get going sunny..." tiffany said as she walked into a different direction

"Where are you going? where's your car?" sunny asked

"At the shop... it's scheduled to be tuned up, i'll be taking a cab as of now... bye"

"wait... i'll just send you home..." she said offering a ride

"i'm fine... i'm sure our home is out of your way..."

Sunny grabbing tiffany's hand.... and said "I insist... i owe you one for these clothes of yours"

She gently pulled tiffany to her car... opening the door for her...

"She's sweet... and her hands... so soft... i wanted to feel the warmth of it more" tiffany thought giggling

Sunny got in the driver's seat... she fastened tiffany's seatbeat first then her own...

Checking the time... 4:30pm still early...

"Tiff? would you like some pancakes and hot choco?"

"huh?! are you asking me out?"

"I'm already hungry, i just wanted to invite you for some snacks... but if you wanted to get home already ,i could drop you off first then i could have my snacks alone" looking at tiffany smiling..

"you're smile didn't reach your eyes sunny.... hehe... i'll accompany you then... i'm also hungry... lets go!" tiffany said gleefully but in the inside she's butterflies kept flying around her stomach and her heart beats faster than normal...

"Copy that Ma'am!" sunny answered teasingly as she turn the ignition on...

 

*******

 

Morning! 2ny for this chapter... :)

as much as i wanted to create a sunsica moment my brain couldn't  think of any... i'm sorry... :(

i do hope you like this update though...

Thoughts of you would very much appreciated...

Thank you...