The Call

Accidentally In Love

Sunny and Tiffany were both in deep slumber and were cuddling at each other when Mrs. Lee entered the room to wake them up for lunch.

 

“Aigoo… these two did have a heart to heart talk a while ago, tiff was hugging our baby tightly. Oh well, I’m not that hungry so I’ll these two sleep more.” Mrs. Lee thought smiling at the scene before leaving, closing the door as quiet as possible.

.

.

.

.

.

 

-At the living room-

 

Mrs. Lee walked in the living room where Mr. Lee was sitting on the sofa reading a book.

 

“Where are the girls’ hon?” Mr. Lee asked as he looked up

 

“Still sleeping… are you already hungry?” Mrs. Lee asked sitting beside her husband

 

“Not yet… are you?”

 

“Nope! I’m still good…”

 

“How are they now?”

 

“I think they’ve reconciled… you know our baby, she has a soft heart…”

 

“Indeed…” Mr. Lee nodded

 

.

 

 

.

.

.

.

 

 

---

 

Half an hour past

.

.

.

.

.

 

One of the two sleeping girls stirred from deep slumber. She slowly opens her eyes, blinked few times, adjusting her vision, and then smiled at the sight of an adorable sleeping angel in front of her. She let her eyes admired the features of the angel, not contented with merely staring; she traces facial features with her index fingers. From the eyebrows, to the eyes, the nose, and to the lips, she stops there for a while, ogling at the inviting lips.

 

“Why are her lips so luscious? I wonder how it tastes like. Hmmm…. Sweet like a candy…” she thought as she gulped big lump on .

 

“Aish! Why her lips are inviting me for a kiss? Arrgggh! Stop! I shouldn’t… I mean I could but I shouldn’t… a peck will do right? It’s just a peck… a smack… a light kiss… that’s it… she wouldn’t even feel it because this angel is asleep…” she was having a mental battle now but in the end she made her decision…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“This won’t take long… I promise! It’s just for .000000000515” second…” she thought before leaning closer to the angels face…

.

.

.

 

She gently closed her eyes when ….

.

.

.

.

.

 

BEEP… BEEP… BEEP… BEEP…

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

A continuous beeping sound interrupted which made her moved back as the angel grumbled from her sleep because of the noise.

.

.

.

.

 

“Uhmm… noisy…” the sleeping girl whined

.

.

.

 

The girl was still in dazed, heartbeat was doubled, “whoa… that was close… I thought I could already kiss her” she thought

.

.

.

 

The beeping sound continued which make the sleeping girl forced herself to open her eyes.

 

 

“Uhm… noisy… noisy… noisy…” she whined again and again, as she snuggled closer to the other girl.

.

.

.

 

“Hey, I think that’s your phone…” the other girl said

 

“Uhmmmm… noisy…”

 

“It won’t stop unless you answer it…”

 

“I’m still sle---epy…”

 

“Would you want me to answer it for you?”

 

The girl simply nodded as a response.

 

“Okay…” she said and grabbed the phone on the bedside table

 

She looked at the caller id and felt a pang of jealousy as she saw the caller picture. She frowned at the sight; she cleared before answering.

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Bunny! What took you so long to pick up?” the person on the line said

 

“Bunny? She called my baby bunny?” she thought before speaking “Uhm… Hi! She’s still sleeping…”

 

Jessica’s POv

 

I am on my room, watching some movies but eventually I got bored and quitted. I am pushing myself to sleep. Wow! This is new… Me? Jessica Jung has difficulty in sleeping! Whoaaah! Am I sick or something? I looked at the empty side of my bed where bunny was sleeping last night. I smiled at the thought of sunny being a baby bunny. Geez! I think I miss that bunny… I took my phone and tap on her number. I wanted to at least hear her voice so that I could take a nap already…

 

It just kept on ringing, she’s not picking up. What could she be doing that she’s not picking up? Is she sleeping at the moment? I calling her again, hoping that this time she will pick up.

 

Ring…

Ring…

Ring…

Ring…

Ring…

 

 

Before the ringing ended, finally she picked it up, well I assume that she’s the one picking up because it’s her number but somebody else did. Who is this person? Where is bunny?

 

“Oh! I’m sorry…  Who is this?” I asked to the other line

 

A long pause passed before she answered.

 

“It’s tiffany, don’t you recognized my voice?”

 

“Tiff?”

 

“Yes! It’s me Tiffany Hwang… hehehe”

 

“Wha-what are you doing there? I mean, your voice was kinda huskier this time, didn’t recognize you there… he-he… where is sunny? I said, still composing myself from shocked

 

“Aaah… we had a heart to heart talk a while ago which made my voice became like this… Anyways, sunny’s still sleeping…”

 

“Where?”

 

“In her room, on her bed, sleeping like an angel…” she replied giggling

 

“Did I just hear her giggles? Is she in the same room, same bed with sunny right now? Aish! ” I thought

 

“Oh… right… of course… He-he-he… Was that the reason why you picked up the call instead of her?”

 

“Yeah… she kept on whining like a kid that it’s noisy… she didn’t even want to pick it up because she’s still sleepy… So, I asked her if she wanted to answer it instead, she agreed and went back to sleep… such a cutie… don’t you think so?”

 

“Ye-yeah… she’s totally an adorable girl…” I agreed

.

.

.

I heard bunny’s sleepy voice….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

---

Sunny gently opened her eyes, adjusting from the dim light, she blinked couple of times, as her vision cleared she saw pair of smiling eyes stared at her.

 

“I already know I’m a drop dead gorgeous angel that is sent from heaven… so please… please… stop admiring me like that…” she mumbled

 

“Huh?!” tiffany was dumbfounded

 

“Tsk! Nothing…” sunny said smiling and flicked tiff’s nose…

 

“Oow! Yah!”

 

“Hehehe… who’s that?” sunny asked referring to the caller

 

“Oh… I forget about her… crap! It’s jessi…” tiffany answered before talking back to the phone

 

“Hey, jessi are you still there?”

 

“Yup! Still on the line…”

 

“I’m sorry about that… my baby just woke up…”

 

“Your baby?”

 

“Baby sunny…  hehehe…”

 

“Oh o-okay… I did hear her though…” jessica retorted coldly

 

“Jessi? It’s jessi?” sunny butted in

 

“Yes… it’s jessi… she wants to talk to you…” tiffany said and handed her the phone

 

Instead of taking the phone, she moved closer to tiffany and said, “I’m too lazy to hold to phone” and pouted

 

“Aigoo... okay I’ll hold it for you…” tiffany said and put the phone on sunny’s ears

 

“Thank you…” she replied like a kid

 

---

 

“Hello Jessi?”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 Tadan! ^___^ i didn't proofread so please bear with my grammatical errors... i'll just correct them when this story ended... thanks! :)

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! *BOWS90DEGREES*

 

AND TO THESE PIPZ WHO SPEND SOME TIME COMMENTING WHICH MADE ME SMILE...

 

SakulBurns, Sunshiner239, elinlinzz, shineenat, Jung1804, Phibster12, jessefany92, and Koihaku

 

THANK YOU ^__^

 

 

 

-----------------> ENJOY   II(^.^)II