Jessi~~~

Accidentally In Love

Sunny stirred from her sleep when her stomach grumbled. She tried to shift her position but arms wrapped around her halted her to do so. She gradually opened her eyes; under the dim light she saw jessica’s face just inches apart from her. She stared at the sleeping princess for a moment, admiring each feature she has. Then her tummy grumbled again, “I need eat or at least drink some hot choco” she thought. She gently released herself from jessica’s embrace, and carefully getting up from bed however she groaned in pain as her head came throbbing the moment she got up. She fell back to bed causing jessica to wake up.

 

 

Jessica was still adjusting her vision from the dimness when her eyes shut open when she saw sunny fell back to bed. She immediately rose up and checked on the girl.

 

 

Sunny was massaging her temples when she heard jessica’s worried voice.

 

 

“Sunny, are you okay?”

 

“Jessi, do I look okay?” sunny retorted without looking at jessica

 

“Sunny….….”

 

“Jessi~~~~ my head is aching….” sunny said pouting as she faces jessica

 

“Aiggooo… your head is aching badly and still you act this cute…” jessica said as she put her palm on sunny’s forehead checking on her temperature. “Sunny you’re hot!”

 

“I already know that I’m hot jessi, lot of people say that to me…” sunny joked which earned her a light smack from jessica

 

“Yah! Tsk! You still have the energy to joke during this time…”

 

“What do you want me to do then? Cry and cry and cry? Like this ‘huhuhuhu’…”

 

“Stop joking around will you…”

 

“Okay okay… jessi~~~~~~”

 

“What?”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I’ll get some med for you…” jessica said as she get off the bed and walked to her medicine cabinet

 

“Jessi?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I’m hungry…”

 

Jessica was reading through the meds on her medicine cabinet and when she found the right med for sunny, she headed back to bed and seated beside the sick bunny.

 

“What do you want to eat bunny?” she asked

 

“Will you cook for me?”

 

“Ahmm… nah! I’ll just wake up our chef…”

 

“Can’t you cook?”

 

“I can… but it will take a while… hmmm… you don’t want to eat for couple of hour’s right?”

 

“No…. I’m already hungry… I might die if I’ll wait for you…”

 

“Yah! so what do you want bunny?”

 

“Cup noodles will do jessi… I don’t want you to disturb your chef…”

 

“Okay… let me put this cooling pad on your forehead first…” jessica put the cooling pad on sunny’s forehead and stood up. “Wait for me here… I’ll just get some cup noodles at the kitchen.”

 

“Jessi~~~~” sunny called out which made jessica stopped for her tracks and turned around

 

“Yes?”

 

“Don’t be too long…”

 

Jessica simply smiled and nodded as she stepped out of the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jessica reentered her room holding a tray with cup noodles, juice, and a hot choco for herself. She saw sunny on bed eyes closed.

 

“Is she asleep?” jessica thought as she approached the sleeping bunny and placed the tray on the bedside table.

 

Sunny on the other hand get a whiff of the noodles, her tummy immediately rejoiced and forced her to open her eyes. She caught jessica staring at her, “Hmmm… Done checking on me?” she teased as she groggily got up.

 

“Huh? I’m just chec…king if you.. you’re still up!” jessica replied stuttering

 

“What did I say? Hehehe relax! Why are you stuttering?”

 

“Nothing… Here… I think this is okay now…” jessica said and handed the cup noodles to sunny but the latter didn’t took it which made jessica furrowed her eyebrows “your noodles sunny…”

 

“Feed me jessi~~~~”

 

“Sunny….”

 

“Jessi… I’m too weak to hold the cup noodles and feed myself… feed me…” sunny acted cutely

 

“Aish! What am I here?”

 

“My personal nurse!” sunny quickly replied… “My kind hearted pretty personal nurse…”

 

“Yaaah! You’re deceiving me by that adorable face and sweet tongue of yours!”

 

“I’m not! I’m telling the truth… I’m hungry… feed me jessi~~~~~ aaaaaaaaah…..” sunny pleaded and open

 

“Fine! You totally owe me big time here sunny bunny…” jessica said before feeding the sick bunny…

.

.

.

.

 

After 10 minutes of feeding the sick bunny…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Here… Take this med bunny… then sleep…” jessica ordered

 

“Yes! Maam!” sunny saluted

 

“Good… I’ll bring this back to the kitchen…”

 

“Jessi~~~~~”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Jessi~~~~~”

 

“What?”

 

“Jessi~~~~”

 

“Sunny?”

 

“Make it fast…”

 

“*sigh* yes maam…” jessica said and stepped out of the room.

 

Jessica’s POv

 

I was disturbed by my sleep and saw sunny falling back to bed. I was freaking worried that I immediately got up and checked on her. She said her head is aching, but didn’t tell me that she also had a fever until I found out.  Aish this girl… I hopped off the bed and walked to the medicine cabinet when she called out my name… She kept on calling me… Jessi~~~ jessi~~~ Jessi~~~ it’s not that I don’t want to, actually I like it when she’s dependent on me… She’s tough, has a really tough aura, but she also has this weak side of her… a baby side of her… she’s cute! Okay… I think I’m going to be her personal nurse again.

 

Sunny bunny were using aegyo and sweet tongue for me to give in to her requests. Aigoo… how could I resist such an adorable bunny batting her eyes and pouting with her luscious lips in front of me? Gosh! My heart! Help please… it’s beating so fast every second… dugeun… dugeun… dugeun… uuuuuh---- I couldn’t breathe… he—lp… ---------------… okay… I’m still alive though… I couldn’t leave this sick bunny behind… I need to take care of her.

.

.

 

After feeding the bunny, I gave her the meds and told her to sleep. I was about to step out of the room to head to the kitchen when she called me again… again and again… then she mumbled at the end for me ‘not to be too long’.  I am walking down to the kitchen hurriedly, stop! Why am I in a hurry anyway? Because sunny told me so? Yeah! Okay… then why should I follow what she says? Because she’s sick… right… reasonable… I headed back to my room like a flash and saw sunny already asleep.

 

 

 “Geez! This bunny drift off so fast.” I thought as I gently slipped myself to the blanket, careful not to disturb sunny. I settled on bed with my back facing sunny when she called me again…

 

“Jessi~~~~”

 

I turned around and she snuggled closer to me… “It’s cold jessi~~~” she said and wrapped my arms around her. My heart’s been working overtime at the moment, oh! I love the feeling of hugging her like this, smelling her scent… it’s just perfect! I gave her a squeeze before joining her to dreamland.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Morning came and the two girls were still sleeping in the comforts of each other’s arms. A couple more minutes before a human alarm clock knocked trying to wake the owner of the room. The knockings didn’t stop until someone opened it. Jessica made sure that she locked the door before she fell asleep, because she didn’t want her younger sister to barge in her room.

 

On the other side of the door, krystal was never giving up on waking her sister up. She’s still oblivious that another person was inside the bedroom. She continued knocking, when she didn’t receive any response at all, she started to yell.

 

“Jessica Jung!!!!! Wake up! Time for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed

.

.

.

.

 

No response…

.

.

.

 

 

“Jessica Jung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed once more while banging at the door…

.

.

.

.

.

 

Jessica stirred from her sleep when she heard someone screaming her name. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the adorable bunny sleeping calmly under her embrace. She smiled at the thought. She was admiring sunny’s angelic face when she heard another screamed.

 

“Aish! That brat! Why should she disturb my moment this early?” she thought, as much as she wanted to ignore krystal she couldn’t because the brat kept on banging the door. She gently released herself from the embrace and headed to her door.

 

Jessica opened the door abruptly making the other little jung lost her balance and almost kissed the floor.

 

“yaaah! You should at least give me a sign that you’re going to open the door!” krystal ranted

 

“Will you lower you voice… you’re so loud…”

 

“Why?! With this volume of my voice you will be up!”

 

“SSSSSSSsshhhhhhhhhh…. Quiet….”

 

“Why?!!!!!!!!”

 

“Because you’re breaking my eardrums…”

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Krystal Jung… sssssssssshhhhh….”

 

“You’re so weird…”

 

“And so are you… why are you here anyways?”

 

“What? You’re asking me? Don’t you know what day is today?”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“It’s Sunday Miss Jung, and every Sunday we eat our breakfast together as a family… ‘Family Day Ms. Jung’, remember now?”

 

“Oh… hehehe… Mom and Dad arrived already?”

 

“Yeah! Wash up now and go down… breakfast is ready…”

 

“Okay… go now…” jessica shooed krystal

 

“Why are you pushing me away? Are you hiding something from me?” krystal probed narrowing her eyes

 

“I’m pushing you away because you need to be with mom and dad now… go! Go! Go! I’ll be there in a minute…”

 

 

“Hmmmmm….”

 

“What?!”

 

“I think I left something in your room…” krystal said and tried to enter the room but stopped by jessica

 

“What’s that something?”

 

“…………”

 

“Go down… I’ll follow…”

 

“You’re hiding something or someone in your room?”

 

“What? You’re crazy krys…” jessica said rolling her eyes

 

“I’m gonna tell mom and dad…”

 

“Tsk! Threatening me?”

 

“No! Dad!!!!!!!! Mom!!!!!!!!! Unnie’s hiding something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” krystal shouted as she ran down the stairs

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!” jessica screamed back but eventually covered she remembered that sunny was still sleeping… “Aish! That brat…” she mumbled before she closed the door and locked it.

 

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Meanwhile, sunny slowly opened her eyes, she touched her forehead and noticed the cooling pad on it. She looked around the room trying to figure out where she was. The room was big, almost the same size as her own. She tried to remember what happened last night, she closed her eyes back and when she opened it, she saw jessica on the bedside looking at her.

 

“Jessi?”

 

“Feeling better now bunny?”

 

“I’m sorry… what happened last night?” sunny asked as she was rubbing her eyes

 

“You became a baby bunny…”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Tsk! I offered you… no I forced you to sleep here since you’re not in the condition to drive… you were supposed to sleep in our guest room but well you barged into my room and sleep. Then in the middle of my beauty rest, you disturbed me because you’re hungry and you had headache and fever. You kept on calling me… ‘jessi~~~ jessi~~~ jessi~~~’ jessi here… jessi there… aigooo… such a baby when she’s sick… now you remember bunny?” jessica narrated

 

 

“Er… erm… thanks… hehehe thank you nurse jessi~~~” sunny said grinning… “I’ve changed into pjs, did you?”

 

“No! you changed yourself… in front of me…”

 

“Oooowh! You’ve seen me half then?”

 

“What?!”

 

“Ok… I’ll take that as a yes then… stop imagining jessi…”

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Stop remembering then…”

 

“Not doing it at all…”

 

“Then why are you blushing there?”

 

“Am I?”

 

“Yeah… so obvious… tsk… like my body huh?”

 

“Yaaaah! ert!”

 

“Eeeeeyh?! Look who’s talking… hehehe….”

 

“Tsk! Go wash now… just choose anything from my closet… I have new ones there… just choose what you want… now go!”

 

“I could wear my clothes though…”

 

“Eeew! It’s already dirty, I haven’t let it wash yet… go pick clothes in my closet…”

 

“Hmmmp… fine… jessi~~~~”

 

“What?!”

 

“Bear hug!”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Mommy and Daddy always give me a morning hug…” sunny said in aegyo

 

“Sunny….”

 

“Sunny wants morning hug~~~” sunny extended her arms pouting

 

“………….” Jessica was staring at the baby bunny on her bed

 

“Jessi~~~~~~~~~” the bunny whined

 

Jessica sat on her bed and smiled… “Come here bunny… Jessi will give you a morning hug…”

 

Sunny moved closer to jessica and the latter gave her big bear hug…

 

“Aigoooo…. Big baby!”

 

“Hehehe… thanks jessi!”

 

“Welcome!”

 

“You like hugging me?”

 

“What?”

 

“You like hugging me right?”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“I know right? hehehehe… look at you now… you’re hugging me tightly… don’t want to let go jessi?”

 

Jessica abruptly free herself from the hug and turned her back to sunny, hiding her tomato face.

 

“Hehehehe… why did you let go? Don’t you want more?” sunny teased

 

“Yaaaaah! Just go and wash!” jessica said

 

“Okay… okay… okay… I’ll be fast… hehehe… tomato face… eeeeyh…. Hahaha…”

 

“Yaaaaaah!” jessica threw a pillow at laughing bunny walking to the bathroom…

 

“Bleeeeeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!” sunny merong before she closed the bathroom door

 

“Geeeeez! That bunny!” jessica mumbled staring at the closed door

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jessica together with sunny were heading to the dining area after convincing the latter to stay for breakfast with her family…

 

“Just relax… Mom and Dad are nice…” jessica blurted

 

“Hey! I’m cool here… you’re nervous there… relax… hehehe”

 

“I’m chill… really…” jessica said while she kept on twiddling her hands

 

“Oh?!” sunny grabbed jessica’s hands and hold it… “Relax… why are you so nervous? You’re acting as if you’re introducing your girlfriend to your parents… hey! I’m a friend here… who just slept over… hehehe… you… we didn’t do anything wrong… so chill… breathe in… breathe out…”

 

Jessica followed… she breathe in…. and out…

 

“Better?” sunny asked

 

“Ye-ah… better…” jessica replied… “I want us to be more than friends’ bunny…” she thought

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

As Jessica entered the dining area followed by sunny from behind, three pairs of eyes looked up and stared at them, especially to their cute guest.

 

“Morning Mom and Dad!” jessica said and kissed her parents

 

“Morning princess…” Mr. Jung greeted

 

“Who’s this adorable girl with you princess?” Mrs. Jung asked

 

“Ah… Mom… Dad… this is sunny… my friend…” jessica introduced

 

 

.

.

.

..

.

 

.

 

---

 

 

Sorry for the super late update... Been busy with my reports...with charcoal drawing... and with my guitar... geez!... sorry... :(

 

 

i hope you like this chappie... sunsica for you guys... expect for some 2ny next chappie...

 

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS....  THANK YOU!!!!! *BOWS 90DEGREES*

 

 

 

Especially to these pipz who made me smile by their comments...

 

gwen_stefani, elinlinzz, Phibster12, koihaku, connie56, SakulBurns, RavingJenny, Sufany, and pairing

 

THANK YOU!!!!! ^_^

 

 

 

-----> ENJOY!!!! \\[0__0]//