Chapter 4 - Try Out

Accidentally In Love

“Class! Class! Class! Settle down please” Gain said partly shouting

The students calm down when they heard Ms. Gain, they all can sense that if they won’t listen to her they would be in doom.

“Uhm, sorry for that. Now, Sunny you can have your seat beside…. Let’s see… beside Ms. Hwang.”

“Ms. Hwang please raise your hand so that Sunny here could recognize you”

Tiffany raising her hand immediately with a big smile plastered on her face.

“Hi!” sunny said as she sits down beside Tiffany…

Tiffany, Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri gave her a friendly smile… while Jessica just gave her cold shoulders.

Tiffany: "Hello! I'm Tiffany"

Yoona: "Yoona here"

Yuri: "Yuri at your service"

Seohyun: "I'm Seohyun and beside me is Jessica..."

"Glad to meet you guyz..." sunny said giving them her bright smile

******

"Class I've announced last week that there will be try-outs in different sports club this coming friday. An extra credit will be given to those who can pass. Everyone should at least give it a try, sports clubs were lacking of talented members nowadays,  who knows, you might have the talent to lift up the team to win championships. Try-outs schedules will be posted in the bulletin board, just check on it" Gain explained

------riiiiiiiiiiinggggggg-----

"That's for today class; dismissed"

*****

Everyone immediately gathered around sunny.

"Hi sunny! I'm kwanghee.. this is siwan.. doojun.. suhnwa..."

"yah! stop... let us introduce ourselves to her..."

"Sunny hi... I'm siwan.. and I'm doojun.. Sunhwa here sunny..."

then the rest keep on introducing themselves to sunny...

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Back off... You're drowning sunny here..." Yoona said shoooing the other students

"yah! we're just wanted to befriend her... what's with you?" one of the students said

Yuri stoop up in defense of yoona... "yeah right... it's ok to be friends with her... but can't you see? you're scaring her... she's new here... you should give her some space will you?!"

"yah! yah! yah!" the conversation started to heat up when suddenly...

"Stop! Give way to her... don't bother her..." Jessica said giving a cold glare that everyone started to back off from sunny...

"Let's go sunny.." Tiffany said pulling sunny up from her chair...

"oh... yeah..." looking at jessica, sunny uttered a silent thank you which jessica catch up and just shrugged.

******

-Friday-

Sunny's POV

"uhmmm... what should i try? i want lawn tennis... table tennis... soccer... basketball... swimming... uhmmm... uhmmmm... can't decide... i'll try this all... hehehe... yes! now i  go... lets start with table tennis.. then lawn tennis... basketball... soccer... and last swimming... ok ok ok..."

----

"Jessi? what do you want to try-out?" tiffany asked

"maybe table tennis? and uhm.. swimming? how about you?"

"lawn tennis and swimming! hehehe I'm excited! oh! the three girls were coming..."

"Hello!" yoona greeted cheerfully

"What were you gonna try-out?" Seohyun asked both Jessica and Tiffany

"we're both be in swimming, jessi will try-out in table tennis while i will be in lawn tennis.." tiffany answered

"And you three?"

yuri : "let me check.... uhm.. swimming and basketball for me"

yoona: "soccer and swimming i guess..."

"table tennis and swimming..." seohyun answered last

"sounds like we're all gonna be in swimming huh?... great! i know we can all pass... we're the awesome!" Yoona proudly said...

"of course!" yuri seconded that...

******

Meanwhile... Sunny had been with the all the try outs

Next Lee Sunny...

Sunny stands up... "Ms. Sunny kindly choose your racket... then play one set with Mr. Choi..." Mr. Jay the moderator explained..

"Yes, Sir"

"Show us what you've got Ms. Sunny"

Sunny just nod and smile... She counted 1 to 10 by herself before releasing her nervousness in a deep sigh...

She positioned herself.. bowed at her opponent.. then it start! ----- she got the first score countering a spike..

------

Sunny run from one venue to another... and so far she had surpassed all the try-outs except for the last one...

Swimming.... "urgh... i'm tired... this would be my last one... i can do this! i think i'll be the last one to sign up here... thankfully i still got time to rest before my turn..." she thought sitting comfortably at the bench eyes closed... 

Instead for just resting a couple of minutes... she fell asleep from all the activities she'd been that day...

-----

Mr. Park, announced that the try out had been over... list of those who passed the try out will be posted at the bulletin board on monday... "thank you for coming" and the students bowed..

Jessica and the others were the last one to leave the changing room. A few swimming club members were still cleaning the vicinity.

Then suddenly.....

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! HE....LP... H..E...L..P"

Someone was still in middle of the pool.... and she's drowning...

-----

Sunny stirred from her deep sleep by the sudden loud scream.

realizing she still had to try out for swimming but instead feel asleep from exhaustion, she jerked up...

"crap! i missed it!" she said frustrated..

Looking at the pool... she saw someone drowning... screaming for help... while the others were still in shock... she abruptly leaped out from the bench... throw her backpack at the floor...

She run and jumped on the pool in a flash; Grabbing the drowning girl's body whose already panicking...

"hey! calm down i got you..." sunny said assuring the girl of her safety.

the girl cling onto sunny... while they swimmed to the side of the pool...

-----

Everybody turned their heads to the drowning girl screaming for help when suddenly someone jumped onto the pool out of nowhere like a lightning...

"Who was that?!" Seohyun asked

"Wasn't it sunny?" yoona said doubtful

"Sunny... S-U-N-N-Y... ?" jessica mumbled eyes still focused on the pool...

 

*******

 

^_^ comments are all welcome... thoughts by you will be fully appreciated by me...

Thank you...