Guilt

Accidentally In Love

Tiffany was hurt by sunny’s cold treatment, she wanted to cry at that moment, she didn’t want that to happen… Lying to sunny was the biggest mistake she made; now she’s in burden on how to explain things to her, how to apologize, how to approach her, how to say I’m sorry, how to look straight into her eyes without feeling any guilt… she’s totally in doomed…

 

“Su…nny…” tiffany mumbled as she saw sunny closed the door of the manager’s office

 

Tiffany walked abruptly to follow sunny at the office but the supervisor stopped her.

 

“Excuse me Ma’am, do you have any appointment to the manager?”

 

Tiffany’s attention was grabbed by the query of the supervisor. She blinked a few times before answering, “No, but my ba—but sunny was inside, she’s a friend of mine”

 

“I see Ma’am, but we can’t let you in that simple, I’m sorry… would you mind if I ask Ms. Sunny inside if I could let you in?” the supervisor asked tiffany

 

“Ok sure, tiffany, my name is Tiffany Hwang…” Tiffany told the supervisor

 

“Thanks Ms.Hwang, wait for a while please…” the supervisor said as he entered the office

 

Tiffany didn’t wait long until the supervisor came out from the office, she eagerly anticipate what the supervisor will say.

 

“I’m sorry Ms. Hwang, but currently the manager and Ms. Sunny were discussing something important that they didn’t allow any visitors at the moment.”

 

“Oh… did you tell sunny that I’m waiting?”

 

“Yes Ms. Hwang, she told me that your dinner for tonight with your driver will be charged to her, so don’t worry about that and have fun.”

 

She bites her lip as she heard what just sunny told the supervisor… “What should I do?” tiffany thought as she controlled her tears not to fall.

 

On the other hand, Nickhun was waiting at the table for tiffany as she excused herself a couple of minutes ago… “What took her so long?” Nickhun thought as he looked at his watch. Then he saw tiffany talking to the supervisor, he stood up and approached them.

 

“Is there something wrong Tiffany?” he asked tiffany as he stood beside her

 

Tiffany turned and dryly smile at Nickhun, “It’s nothing, let’s go back at the table…” tiffany replied

 

“Sure, let’s go…” nickhun said

 

The two went back to their table and have their desserts, Nickhun kept on talking while tiffany was barely listening to everything on what he’s talking about, she couldn’t understand or comprehend anything, she’s been preoccupied with sunny….. sunny…. sunny…

 

Tiffany took her phone from her bag and discreetly texted sunny… she just nods as a respond to nickhun’s chatter eventhough she’s not listening at all.

 

To: Your Baby

 

  • Baby…. I’m sorry… :(

 

From: Baby

----

To: Your Baby

 

  • Will you let me explain please… I didn’t mean to lie… :(

 

From: Baby

---

To: Your Baby

 

  • Baby, could you please reply? ;( ;( ;(

 

From: Baby

---

To: Your Baby

 

  • Let’s talk baby… please… baby….. :(

 

From: Baby

---

To: Your Baby

 

  • Baby…. Baby… Baby… please…. I’m sorry… let’s talk…

 

From: Baby

 

***

 

Tiffany’s been waiting patiently for sunny’s reply but received none… This guilty feelings been eating up her system, she badly wanted to talk to sunny and apologize. She tried again to send text messages to sunny but got nothing in return…

 

“Enough of text messages, I’ll call her!” tiffany thought as she tapped on sunny’s number and called her… Much to her disappointment, the line was not busy at all but rather it’s off… sunny’s phone was turned off… “Crap!” she cursed…

 

Tiffany stood up, took her bag and marched straight to the manager’s office. Nickhun was surprised by tiffany’s action, still he followed, since he couldn’t stop her because before he could say a word tiffany was already far away.

 

“Hey, Tiffany! Wait up!” Nickhun called out but tiffany didn’t mind him at all

 

---

 

Tiffany was almost there… almost not quite…

 

“Excuse me Ms. Hwang… You couldn’t enter the office…” the supervisor halted her

 

“Why? I need to talk to sunny…” tiffany said already annoyed

 

“But Ms. Hwang, I was instructed not to let anyone enter the office; I’m sorry, I couldn’t let you in.”

 

Tiffany calmed herself and said… “Ok, could you at least inform sunny that I’m here.”

 

The Supervisor nodded and as he turned around opening the door, tiffany swiftly move in, shoving the supervisor at the side stunned. “Ms. Hwang…” he called but it’s too late…

 

***

 

Woori’s been teasing sunny about the misunderstanding between her and tiffany…

 

“So, this driver of hers, was he cute? Handsome?” woori asked cocking her eyebrows

 

“Tsk! Her driver? I’m cuter and way prettier… gosh! I’m drop dead gorgeous!” sunny retorted confidently grinning

 

“Hahahahahaha… My… My… My… so full of yourself huh?”

 

“Hehehe… it’s the truth but nothing but the truth… don’t deny it unnie…”

 

“huh? Hahaha… I won’t… it’s really a fact that your drop dead gorgeous… plus extra cute that no one could resists!... thanks to that qualities, this restaurant had been booming…”

 

“You’re welcome Manager Woori…” sunny playfully replied while bowing to woori…

 

“This tiffany might be troubled right now you know… don’t you want to talk to her?” woori inquired

 

“Nope! She really disappoints me. How could she lie to me like that… she could tell me directly that she’s going out with someone… why did she need to put up a lie?”

 

“Maybe she had her reasons… maybe she didn’t want to… ahmmm… hurt you… or she might not want to let you feel that she chose someone’s invitation over yours…”

 

“Tsk! I’m not that narrow minded that couldn’t understand… *sigh* I’m just disappointed; we’re friends, it’s not a sin to date someone right? Is it hard to share it to me as a friend?”

 

“You’re friends? Just friends? Why do I feel there’s something more… hmmm….” Woori said as she rubbed her chin as if in deep thought

 

“We’re really friends unnie…”

 

“Friends… having this kind of misunderstanding seems weird for just a friend… I don’t know… maybe I’m just… urgh… couldn’t think of anything… now you let me miss my lovey…”

 

“Yaaaaah! Unnie… gosh! Then call your lovey dovey if you miss him already… why do you blame me? Tsk!”

 

“Because! Your misunderstanding between this tiffany of yours seems like a love quarrel instead of a simple F-R-I-E-N-D-L-Y misunderstanding… you being the girlfriend who caught her loved one cheating on her… and this tiffany feeling guilty because she lied to you, and being caught in the act, though I think she didn’t mean to hurt you but the damage has been done. Get me?”

 

“Get you what? Some water? Coffee? Milk? Or Wine?” sunny asked

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I’m serious here!”

 

“hahahahahaha…. Sorry… I’m not used to you being that serious… you used to be a clown right? hehehe”

 

“Clown? Do I look like one?”

 

“Oh! I didn’t say that… you said such things to yourself… hehehe”

 

“yaaaaaaah!” woori yelled then pouted

 

“hahahahaha….” Sunny just kept on laughing…

 

Until someone abruptly entered, that made both of them turned their heads to look at the door’s direction

 

***

 

Tiffany swiftly entered the office, she didn’t mind pushing the supervisor off the side and leaving nickhun behind… she just wanted to see sunny and talked to her… when she came inside, she could hear her laughs… “She’s laughing? Having some fun with whom? While I’m feeling bizarre because of her, it’s my fault though…” she thought and then she saw her… her baby… making an eye-contact for the second time around… then she softly called… “Baby…”

 

---

 

Hello! long time no update... sorry... i've been really busy lately... ^__^

how was this one? hehehe i hope you appreciate this simple update...

Comments makes me happy... leave one if you have time after reading...

 

Thank you very much!

 

To five upvoters! whoever you are... *bows 90 degrees* extending my sincerest gratitude... :)