Chapter 1 - New Kid

Accidentally In Love

Note: Sunny already got her Diploma in Business Administration at Vancouver Island University (two year course program)

Her family are practically based in Vancouver, Canada but decided to go back to Korea to personally manage their business.

********

Sunny parked her car; looking at the mirror fixing her short blonde hair. She wears a white shirt partnered with a black leather jacket, a skinny blue denim pants and black sneakers.

Checking how she looks, once satisfied, she’s ready to go. She got out of her car grabbing her checkered black and white backpack on the passenger’s seat only be surprised by the sudden appearance of a Professsor whom she just seen in picture.

-Flashback-

“Sunny, I’ve already talked to the head of the school your transferring to. She said that she will be assigning Ms. Miryo to orient and tour you around the campus. So, whenever you need anything don’t hesitate to approach her ok? Ms. Jea sent me a picture of Ms. Miryo, take a look. “Mr. Lee said

*****

(Miryo and Sunny conversing in English)

“Huh?! You almost give me a heart attack Ms. Miryo” Sunny said while feeling her heart beats faster because of Miryo’s sudden appearance in front of her.

Meanwhile, Miryo being mesmerized by Sunny’s charm, stared intently to Sunny’s adorable face. Then she thought, “Is she really 20 years old? She doesn’t look like one.” A smile makes its way to her lips as her eyes twinkle… “Oh I wanted to pinch this kid’s cheeks!”

On the other hand, Sunny looked around the campus. Then she noticed Ms. Miryo’s facial expressions.

“She’s kinda weird” she thought

She snapped her fingers infront of Miryo’s face a couple of times before Miryo came back to reality.

“Uh?! I’m so.. . sorry” Miryo shyly said stuttering

“I haven’t introduced myself formally to you. Hi! I’m Ms. Miryo, English Major Professor.” She said fluently in English

Showing her eye-smile, Sunny replied in a bubbly way, “And I’m Sunny! Glad to finally meet you Ms. Miryo.”

Miryo’s POV

“Gosh! This kid knows aegyo so well, now I wanna hug her too. Control! Control! Control yourself Miryo!” she thought reprimanding herself.

*****

“By the way, how did you know my name? We haven’t met before, do we?” she asked sunny

“Ah yes, Ms. Jea sent a picture of you. Dad requested it, so that it would be easy for me to recognize you” sunny replied

“I see… So, shall we? I’m gonna tour you around the campus; introduce you to your professors and the like.  Anything you need and want to know, don’t hesitate to approach me ok?” Miryo explained

“Copy that Prof!” answered sunny enthusiastically

*****

 Nobody’s POV

“Is she a girl or boy?” one of the student ask as they saw her getting out of her car and talking to Ms. Miryo.

“She’s a girl! With short blonde hair! And she’s cute!” a guy student said excitedly

“And to add up to that; she’s too cool! Look at that car, with the looks, I hope she’s kind though, she would be perfect!” his friend said.

“Omo! They’re passing by here…” a girl student said excitedly to her set of friends

*****

 Miryo was already explaining to Sunny all about the campus… They passed by the student center where students stay to make their assignments, chitchat with friends or just to kill the time…

Sunny curiously looked around the student center, and eventually nodding to Ms. Miryo explanations.

Suddenly, someone bump into Sunny out of nowhere.

Books where scattered on the floor; the student who accidentally bump into her, bowed and said sorry…

(Sunny’s talking in English)

“It’s ok… I know you didn’t mean to” sunny smiled cutely to her “Here, let me help you.”

Sunny take all the books that were scattered on the floor and give it to the student who bumped into her… “Here you go.” She said while handing the book to the student who was practically hypnotized by Sunny’s aura…

Jessi! Someone shouted which bring her back to earth.

Then she realized she hasn’t taken the books in sunny’s hand…

“Tha—nks… Thank you” she finally said partly blushing

 Then her group of friends arrived…

“Hey Jessi! Come on, We’re gonna be late in our next class!” tiffany said in a hurry

“oOOOOOh…..” yuri and yoona as well as seohyun echoed as they notice the new kid in campus looking more gorgeous and cute up close.

Tiffany can’t help but smile sweetly to sunny showing her best eye-smile as they made eye contact.

------------ RING---------

Ms. Miryo butted in, “Ehem! That’s the second bell guys, didn’t you hear it?”

“Everyone looked at Ms. Miryo and said “yah! We’re really going to be late!”

Then they bowed to Ms. Miryo and dashed to their classroom

Sunny’s POV

“Ok that’s funny… this has been my first day and of my first hour lot of things already happened” she thought smiling to herself.

 ****

The campus has been spazzing about the new student.

She’s cute!

She pretty!

She’s cool!

Who could she be?

These were the trending topic in the campus…

*******

 

There it goes... chapter one... i hope i give justice to this one.. ^_^

yeba! got 7 subscribers... *happy mode* thank you!