Flip Over

Accidentally In Love

Sunny and Tiffany locked gazes but interrupted when Woori s her arms around sunny’s and rested her chin on the other girl’s shoulder and said looking at tiffany “Baby?! Who’s your baby? This drop dead gorgeous angel with me here is your baby? When? Love, who is she?”

 

Sunny’s bewildered by Woori’s actions, she gave her a “what do you think you’re doing?” look, however Woori just smiled teasingly sweet at her.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

“What a ****? What is she doing with sunny? why is she hugging sunny? Who the hell is she? Love? Love? Love? Did she just call sunny LOVE? AS IN L-O-V-E? Hate it! And why were they staring at each other? Were they having a telepathic conversation? Sh*t!”

 

“Hey Miss! Are you okay? Do you still have a tongue? Why didn’t you bother to speak up? Hmmm… I think my ears are perfectly working that I heard you calling my love here ‘Baby’?” woori said interrupting tiffany’s thought

 

Tiffany’s getting pissed off by Woori’s sarcastic lines, and by still being too close to sunny that she wanted to just tug sunny out of the girl’s embrace; Nonetheless, she refrain herself from doing so, she still have etiquette. Thus, she gave out a shallow smile and said “I’m flawlessly fine… My tongue’s still intact… and your ears are still doing well… Yes, I just called that girl you’re hugging right now ‘BABY’ was there anything wrong with that? I suppose that I need to go right now, I might blow any time soon…” ending her statement with a forced eye-smile, as she turned around her expression changed into a bloodcurdling.

 

Sunny’s speechless as the two girls were exchanging zesty lines… she didn’t know what to do, her brain had been on the floor for a minute there… She saw Tiffany walking out of the office, she was about to follow her but stopped by Woori…

 

“Where are you going Love?”

 

“Yaaaaah! Unnie…What did you just do?”

 

“Huh?! I did nothing wrong…” woori replied as she released herself from hugging sunny

 

“Yes you did…”

 

“Love… I really like your scent you know… it’s so hypnotizing…”

 

“Changing the topic again huh Love?”

 

“Changing? I’m not… I really like your scent… but I couldn’t afford your perfume love… so I should be contented smelling you… hehehe”

 

“Tsk! Love…  Why did you do that?” sunny playing along with woori

 

“Uhmmm… Why? I just wanted to let her feel what you felt…”

 

“By doing that?”

 

Woori nods “Yes! By giving her a dose of her own medicine… hehehe… I saw it love… she’s jealous…”

 

“She’s not jealous; she’s pissed off by you being so cocky… tsk!”

 

“Hehehehe…. Am I? Really? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!”

 

“Yeah!” sunny retorted smirking

 

“Baby… Baby… Baby… hahahaha… so sweet!”

 

“Don’t be jealous love okay? Well, I’m oozing with charms that everyone were falling into you know?”

 

“Oh… Don’t worry… I’m not falling…”

 

“Really Love? You’re not falling?”

 

“Uhuh! No… No… No…”

 

“hahahahaha…. Liar! If my memory permits me right… did you just say that my scent was hypnotizing? Weren’t you if I get way too close to you like this?” sunny said hoarsely as she leaned way too close to woori…

 

Woori was taken aback by sunny’s actions, she stepped back and was now trapped on the wall… As sunny came closer, she couldn’t help but closed her eyes and smelled the aroma that sunny’s giving off.

 

 

“Gotcha! Now, YOU ARE NOT FALLING HUH? hehehe”

 

She suddenly opened her eyes when she heard sunny…. “YAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! SUUUUUNNNNNNY!”

 

Sunny again kept on laughing at Woori’s tomato face….

 

***

 

Tiffany walked out of the office passing by the supervisor who was standing outside the door as woori signaled a while ago to leave them alone.

 

Nickhun was approaching Tiffany when he said, “Tiffany? Why did you go there? Do have any business deal with the manager?” Nickhun asked as she noticed that tiffany going out from manager’s office.

 

“Nope! Let’s go now Nickhun.”

 

“I’m sending you home?” Nickhun asked

 

Tiffany spun and smiled at him, “the night’s still young, let’s have some fun… let’s go to Cloudz Bar…”

 

“Sure! Cloudz bar here we come!” Nickhun said excitedly

 

---

 

Tiffany didn’t want to go home, she wanted to free herself from the annoyance she felt a while ago… from the guilt, from the jealousy… she needed some fun… to lift up some burden that’s been pushing her down…

 

They arrived at Cloudz Bar, settled themselves in a vacant area… A waiter approached them and asked them for orders… Tiffany immediately ordered some wine for her and beer for Nickhun… they’ve conversing while drinking, not too long, the dance floor started to heat up as the music became more and more upbeat…

 

 "Want to dance?" Nickhun asked tiffany…

 

“Sure! Why not?” tiffany said

 

The dance started from just swaying… going with the beat…. And then doing some free style moving… and as soon immersed into a wild dancing… tiffany’s dancing ily and wildly… nickhun’s been watching tiffany’s move keenly, he’s liking it… both were gradually going back from their seats to recharge from dancing by means of drinking… they drink and drink… and both were almost reaching their own alcohol limit… tiffany ordered some tequila for both them… she’s been forgetting about everything… and she’s having fun…  she didn’t want to think about sunny… she just wanted to forget…

 

***

 

It’s already 11pm when sunny bid goodbye to woori… she get in her car, before she started the engine she noticed her phone on the passenger’s seat being shut off… she took it and turned it on… As she turned it on, messages been flooding her… mostly from tiffany… before she opened tiffany’s messages, she noticed a single message from Jessica… she read it first…

To: Bunny

  • Yah! Bunny! You’re here! I saw a big bunny just like you here in the mall! Hahahaha

From: Jessi

Sunny smirked as she read jessica’s message, she then called her… line’s ringing… just kept ringing… before the ring ended someone answered…

 

“Hello?”

 

“You saw me Jessi?” sunny immediately asked as she already knew that jessica’s on the other line

 

“Bunny?”

 

“Who else could it be?”

 

“Tsk! Silly! I’ve texted you two hours ago”

 

“hahahaha… sorry… I left my phone in my car…”

 

“Unnie!!!!!!!!! You shouldn’t be talking too long!” someone whined on the other line

 

“Who’s that?” sunny inquired

 

“That’s my sister, krystal… we’re having our sister date…”

 

“Ooooh…. I see…”

 

“Unnie!!!!!!!! You promised me that you will give me your full attention!!!!!”

 

“Bunny… the little monster is having her tantrums already… I need to hang up now…”

 

“Okay… no worries…”

 

“Let’s talk some other time bunny… bye”

 

“Bye Jessi!” sunny said and heard another whine from jessica’s sister before the line went dead

 

“Jessi’s sister sure is some kinda brat I guess…” sunny thought as she continued to read some messages now from tiffany…

 

Sunny’s POV

 

“Am I too hard on her? Nah! She’s to blame here… at the first place why did she lie to me? She shouldn’t right? haizt! Now… why am I feeling like this… feeling that I’ve done something wrong to her… urgh!”

 

 

She kept on reading tiffany’s message when she stopped at one text and reread it…

 

“I hate you SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Ok… now she hates me… geez… why did the situation just flip over? I must be the one mad here not her… Aigoo… I wonder if she’s home already… I have a bad feeling about this last text of her…

Fine! Fine! Fine! I’ll check on her… *she heaved a deep sigh* oh well, mom and dad would be disappointed if I leave a friend like this…”

Sunny called tiffany after her mental battle…. The phone just kept ringing… she tried few more times but no one picked it up… “She might be sleeping already…” sunny thought…. However, she’s still troubled, so she decided to try the locator, she tried to locate tiffany’s location through the gps from her phone; fortunately tiffany’s gps was on…

 

“Cloudz Bar? My... My... My... I could sense some trouble coming…” sunny thought as she drives off...

 

 

 

****

 

Yey! got another upvote! to the 6th upvoter! thank you! ^___^

To the two commentors namely connie56 and RavingJenny... catch! *throws THANK YOUs* (:

Pipz... leave some comments... well... a simple thank you will do... hehehe but i'm hoping for a longer comments though... O_o

 

hope you like this update... tenchu! ^____________^ *bows 90 degrees*