Being a Romeo.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6xbylPMFnA

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thank you very much! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, sitting on my bed and I sank in depressed. I glanced into the mirror, damn, I look like a mad women. I sighed out a frustrated sign.

Flopping back down the bed, I started to brainstorm and wishing that I could think of any idea to escape from ythis reunion. Should I use the usual excuse?

I dialed Joanna, my classmate, bless me with all the luck. "Hello, Joanna here!" She greeted cheerfully.

"Hey... " I greeted back timidly.

"_____, is that you? Please tell me that you are not calling me to give me the typical excuses everyone uses when they are busy." She prayed and I gave out a dry laughter.

"No way! I just want to tell you, how much I am anticipating this dinner reunion with the classmates this year and I hope tonight will arrive earlier. You know...how much I missed you..." I blurt out nonsense and hung up the phone. I am boom.

At the evening, I changed out from my pajamas and into a one piece black dress. Okay, I stayed at home all day and panicked about the situation. Next, I untie my messy bun and let down my wavy hair. Using my hair I comb it but I still look horrible! I sighed in irritated.

On the other hand, Myungsoo was standing outside of your bedroom and peeking in. "She look fabulous. If she is in a club now, I would pester her like crazy until she give me her number." He whispered. "Who knows, a nerd could be so attractive. " he added.

I was on my way out, strolling down the nearest bus stop and my phone vibrated. "Don't be late or escape! We will be waiting for you at Pizza Hut." Joanna sent and I frowned. I thought of being late...

I hope onto the bus and started to write on my dairy. "I have not see Myungsoo for a day. Who cares, I am in danger too...the heels is killing me and the dress is so short. My is flashing out...I want a prince to save me! " I ended and leaved the bus.

Myungsoo was reading the note from his side too. He tore a page of your dairy out, with some out magic and he got it. "Prince, here I come." He smirked.

When I reached, everyone was cheering and greeted me in delight. Maybe, I was wrong about them? Perhaps, they have changed and grow up maturer?

However, I took back my words the minute after. "Hey, you look marvellous. " my friend Ken complimented. "Thanks." I replied sheepishly. "Did you change career? From a waitress to a ? It's because I thought so." He laughed and everyone went along with him.

"Ya, I have to agree with Ken. " Ella said. "Is your part-time university wonderful? Wait a minute, are you still single and available? That's such a pity, you know my boyfriend is a scholar in my school and he is the law course. I was a bit unhappy with it because he spend to much time on me rather than his work. " she boasted and I also vomited.

I really just pray someone pull me out from this horrible gathering. "Sorry." A familiar voice spoke and I looked up. My jaws dropped in surprises, Myungsoo.

The girls there was amazed by his flawless face. Then, he grabbed my hand, "I am sorry, my girlfriend did not inform anything. I would like to bring her out for a dinner now with my parents." he said ruefully and pecked my cheeks.

Subsequently, we left the place and went home.We are sitting on the rooftop, drinking cans of beer. "Thanks. " I said and he just laughed. "I am going to get somemore. " he went down and I saw a pouch. Being curious, I opened it.

-------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, please continue to support me!

Thank you very much! ^^