Goodbye, Lee Sungyeol.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

I am in the prison, lying against the metal bar of the cage and Sungyeol beside me. “Lee Sungyeol…” I whispers.

“Yes Sire?” He answered.

“If you are able to leave this castle and back to the village of Infinite Land, what are you going to do?” I questions and he gave a thought.

“Well Sire, I never have once thought of this because I want to stay by your side and serve you till the end of my life. You are my life-saver, you saved me. However, if I really do have a chance, I will like to open a place like the cafe we have visited at earth with young lady. The place is very comfortable and warm just like a home. There are many bonds created at such small area, friendship, couple relationship and family bonds.” He replied.

“Young lady huh…” I missed her. I stand up and ready to leave this place. “Just wait a little while Sungyeol, I promise I will get you out soon.” I assured and shut the doors. Slowly, I knocked Seungyeon’s study room.

“Come in.” She orders and I entered the room.

Seungyeon was taken aback by my appearance, “please wait for me outside.” She instructs Hoya and he closes the door of the room. “What can I help you Kim Myungsoo?” She asks in curious.

My legs went weak and I kneeled in front of her. “You have a fond towards Sungyeol right?” I said and her eyes widen in shock.

“Don’t be ridiculous. Do you know what you are talking about?!” She raised her voice a little.

“I know, you like Lee Sungyeol. You have always been…” I look up and at her. Seungyeon gulped a mouthful of saliva and she freeze. “I will do anything in order to save him. I promise I will attend the wedding a week later. However, please let Sungyeol out to the village. He have a bright future and you knew.” I said and she listens.

“What is your plan?” She replied.

Later on, I went back to the jail after my lesson and after I scored a perfect score for the test. “It’s dinner time Sungyeol.” I smile and he consumed the whole bowl of rice without any delay. All out of the sudden, Sungyeol coughs and falls down on the floor blank out. “Sorry, my butler.” I apologized.

Hoya run as fast as he can, “milady!” He opens the door in hurry. “Lee Sungyeol…” He pants. “Lee Sungyeol is died.” Hoya announces and Seungyeon was shocked and stunned too.

The next day morning, I waited at the back of the castle, deep in the garden and near a gate. “Do you think this will work?” Seungyeon asks and I nodded.

“He will be here soon, do you have anything to tell him?” I questions and she avoid my eyes.

“No. I don’t.” She reply.

“You will regret, Han Seungyeon.” I ensures and she remains silent.

“Sire…” Sungyeol appears and I embraces him tightly.  “Thank god you are alright.” I whispers. Sungyeol’s eyes widen in bewilderment, “Princess!” He pointed out. “It’s ok.” I confirmed with him. “Seungyeon is part of this plan.” I confessed and Sungyeol has too much to digest.

I left the both of them awhile and keep a look out for guards walking around the castle. “Princess…” Sungyeol calls.

“Can you stop calling me that name? Lee Sungyeol call me by my name.” Seungyeon requested and Sungyeol relaxed. “Seungyeon…” He calls and she teared up. “Thank you for saving me, I understand from this scene that I am sneaking out of the castle and I am not able to come back anymore. Remembered the words you mumbles in my ears? I will like to reply you too. I do not love you.” He answers with a soft smile and she cried. “Promise me to take care yourself.” He hugs her tightly in his arms.

After that, I strolled in. “Where is Han Seungyeon?” I asks and Sungyeol forced out a smile. “Princess has went back to the castle, she said that she is feeling unwell.” Sungyeol replied.

I handed Sungyeol a bag of money, “take this and never look back. Leave this castle and have a better life. Out of this place, you are no longer Lee Sungyeol. However, give yourself a new name and live well my brother.” I teared up and Sungyeol too.

“Thank you sire. No. Thank you my brother Kim Myungsoo.” He embraces and walked out of the castle.

On the other hand, Seungyeon is glancing out from her study room. Sobbing, “Stupid. I don’t love you too.” Seungyeon howled.

Sungyeol leaves the castle and back into the village. He is no longer known as Lee Sungyeol. However, Lee Myungyeon. He named himself after the two person he loves most.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I know I have been stopped updating this story for a very long time because I thought I screwed up somehow and I do not know how to continue. After a long hiatus, I came back and read the story again. I am just amazed how I am able to write this story out in the past. The power of dreaming. HAHAHA! :)

So, Ta da! I thought of this plot for Sungyeol and I hope that everyone enjoys the story again like I do too. 

Thank you for all your supports and I am grateful to everyone whom supports and encourages me for such a long period of time. Furthermore, sorry for waiting for such a long time.

@Dreamage.