Ashamed.

Prince, from Infinite Land.
Myungsoo charged towards the door and tried to open the door. "Open up!" He slammed in anger. "I want to see Sungyeol, bring me to him." He ordered but no one responded to him until Hoya unlocked the door. "Hoya, I want to see Sungyeol." He demanded. "I am sorry. I only listen to Princess Seungyeon. If you want to meet Sungyeol, you have to attend lesson on politics as instructed by my lady." He explained.
 
"Are you joking with me?! How could I study in peace when my butler disappeared and I do not know how he is?!" He shouted in vexed. "Like what Princess Seungyeon said to you in the beginning, start to be more considerate for others rather than thinking about yourself. Zoom out and look at the bigger picture rather than zooming in to look at the small ones." Hoya said calmly. Myungsoo clenched his fist and exhale out afterwards.
 
"Get the tutor into my room immediately." Myungsoo instructed. "Of course I would Prince Myungsoo. However, it is not that easy. Since you have been away for seven months, we have to ensure that you understand what you have learnt in the end. We have assign a quiz and you have to scored at least 80% in order to meet up with Lee Sungyeol." He added on and Myungsoo boils up.
 
After a few hours, "Hurry up." Myungsoo rushes the teacher. "Congratulation Prince Myungsoo, you have scored a perfect in this week lesson." She announced and he ran out of the classroom without any delay. On the way, Hoya appears in front of him. "Where is Sungyeol?" Myungsoo question in anxious. "Do not panick my sire." Hoya told him.
 
"I understand the anticipation of meeting your butler after hours waiting. But, let me give you a few warning to be prepared." He warns and he furrowed his eyebrows in doubt. "Firstly, please be prepare for the worse case. Secondly, do not come and attack us because you are the one whom harm your butler, Lee Sungyeol." Hoya explained and Myungsoo nodded impatienly.
 
Myungsoo enters the dungeon and walked down the stairs to Sungyeol. "I would be a kind man this time as I believe you have many words to say to Lee Sungyeol. So, everyone leave this place and guard outside." He orders and strolled out.
 
Slowly, Myungsoo walked towards Sungyeol's destination. To him, every step is so heavy and he pulk out lots of courage to take the another one. He kneed in front of him, "Sungyeol..." He muttered in despair. "Sire!" Sungyeol clutches on the steel bar of the jail. Myungsoo eyes welled up with tears of guilt. In was unbelievable to him, he was unable to look at Sungyeol.  "Sire." Sungyeol called him in delight.
 
Myungsoo could not hold it up anymore and break down to tears. "I am sorry..." He said ruefully. "It is alright, sire. This is the duty of being a butler." He replied and tears rolled down even more. "I am sorry Sungyeol...I was my fault for leading you into this state...It was me that causes you to be harm and injured with buries also scars. I am sorry..." He cries and Sungyeol just patted his head.
 
"Sungyeol, forgive me..." Myungsoo bowed down to him. "I am so selfish and I did not thought of what will happen afterwards. It was me, your master that leads you into this...You are innocent Sungyeol." Myungsoo howled. On the other hand, Seungyeon was hiding behind the pillars and sobbed in depress too. "Sorry..." She muttered in guilt.