Welcome to earth, Lee Sungyeol.

Prince, from Infinite Land.
At Infinite land, Sungyeol is doing all those paper work that was left by Myungsoo. He scratches his head, "how should I solve this?" He thought feeling lost. "Reducing the cost of the vegetables in the country may not solve the problem...It could result to loss of income. But, the citizens will be suffering from lacks of food..." He muttered to himself.
 
Suddenly, the buzzer rings loudly and Sungyeol jumped in surprises. He turned around and off it immediately. He analysis the report shown by the computer and his eyes widen in shock. "It is the a signal from the Prince!" He exclaimed anxiously. Then, he continues and search for the location of Myungsoo. However, the red dot disappeared after a short while. Which left Sungyeol in awed.
 
Sungyeol became panicked, biting his finger nails nervously. "What should I do now?" He mumbled in worried. "Should I go to the earth and find him? But, what happens here? I cannot just left the whole lot of work here without doing anything about it...I need someone to assist me ungently..." He added on. Out of nowhere, an idea pops in.
 
Sungyeol stood in front of the pot of magic liquid. He sprinkles a little bit of each powder into it and whispered a spells. Proofs! Another Sungyeol was standing right beside him. "Good morning, Sir." He bowed. Sungyeol explained to him what to do if someone knocks the door and the clone nodded his head.
 
At that point, Sungyeol opens the portal to earth. "I will be back very soon." He said and walked in. He landed in front of the school Myungsoo attends. Later on, Sungyeol took out a map from his bag and look for the direction to the apartment where Myungsoo lives in. "It should be this way." He points and carry his journey now.
 
On the other hand, Myungsoo was still asleep at the rooftop but the sound of the door bell woke him up. Myungsoo went down and gave out an annoyed groans. He was about to scream at the person. However, his jaws dropped in astonishment. "Prince Myungsoo!" Sungyeol cries and embraced him tightly.
 
"What are you doing here Sungyeol? What happened to Infinite land ?!" He pulls him apart. But, Sungyeol just let out a smile of relieved.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, hope everyone enjoys this chapter of the story.
Thank you very much
Dreamage-.