Supervision.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

The portal reappears again, Sungyeol was thrown back into the prison. Then, Seungyeon and Myungsoo walked out from it. Sungyeol's eyes widen in shock because Myungsoo was hand crafted. "Sire!" Sungyeol screamed in anxiously. However, he did not respond to his call. "Bring him to the meeting room and watch him." The princess, Seungyeon orders.
 
Seungyeon squatted down, "Remember the past when I told you I am going to get marry with Kim Myungsoo?" She asked and he remains in silent. Later on, Seungyeon mumbles a few words and left Sungyeol in astonishment. "Princess, everyone is there waiting for you." Hoya said and she just nodded.
 
The door opens and she was gesture towards her seat. "What is with the sudden meeting Seungyeon?" The king, from beast land questions. "You know, we are not as free as you youngster." The queen, from apink land added on. She furrowed her eyebrows, "neither do I." She glittered her teeth.
 
She stood up in front of everyone, "Today, on the behalf of Kara land and as the queen of Infinite land I would like to address a very serious offend committed by the Prince of Infinite land, Kim Myungsoo." She started and everyone looks at her in awed. "It is to my believes that everyone in this country, each part of the capital are told of a rule that we should not cross over...and that is going to the earth." She continues.
 
"Bring he in." Seungyeon demands and the guard brought him in. Everyone's eyes enlarge in surprised as Myungsoo's hand was tied up. "Now, let's get into the points. I, Han Seungyeon is loyal to my country and I would never be able to forgive people who broke the rules. Even though, he is beloved my husband. As this is a serious offend being made, I would like to seek advices from our seniors in this industry to give any suggestion." She said politely and they are out of words.
 
"I understand, every aunties and uncles here in this room have a very wonderful relationship with Prince Myungsoo's father, Kim Hyunsoo. However, are you going to let this matter off? How are the citizens going to trust each of you if you are not a good role model for them?" She stated and they look trouble. "I have sufficient evidences to prove it." Seungyeon said sternly.
 
Later on, Seungyeon broke the ice. "I have a suggestion." She started and everyone's eyes is glued on her. "As a punishment to Prince Myungsoo, his throne will be taken away for at least ten years or less depends on his behavior. Did anyone of you have any rejection?" She asked and they shook their head. "Furthermore, as his wife going to be, I would take care of his throne until the day. I am also in delight that everyone of you have supported my idea." She added on kindly. 
 
Soon, the meeting ended and Myungsoo was locked up in his room. Seungyeon went into the room, "our wedding will continue a week later." She said. But, Myungsoo denied her plan. "I do not want too." A smirk forms on her face, "I do not see a choice of choosing in your position." She stated clearly. "Also, if I am you. I would be more considerate rather than being so selfish. Have you seen someone important to you?" She pointed out and left his room.
 
Myungsoo realized, "Sungyeol. Where is him?" He worries in anxiety.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an update of the fanfics.

Thank you very much for the feedback received.

Dreamage-.