Ops!

Prince, from Infinite Land.
"I am so elated to see you here Prince Myungsoo. You look so healthy and you look even brighter than before." Sungyeol blabbers and Myungsoo is in panic. "Come in." He pulls him into the house before anyone sees them. "What are you here?" Myungsoo questions him. "I am here for you sire. I was so worried when I saw the red dot appeared on the computer screens when I was working on the affairs." He explained.
 
Myungsoo started to recall, when did he opens the pouch? Then, he remembered it was you. It is possible that you opened the pouch and checked what is inside there. Myungsoo exhaled, "alright. Thank you for your concern. You can go back to Infinite land now, before anything happens there." He tries to chase him back. However, Sungyeol did not hear him and he starts to explode the apartment.
 
"Sire, the house is amazing. It is small and comfortable." Sungyeol praised. But, Myungsoo was not listening. "Sungyeol, it is time to go back to Infinite land." He repeated himself. All of the sudden, the door was open wide and you are at the entrance of the house. You are standing there and raising your eyebrows in doubt. "Who is him?" You asks and Myungsoo ran out of words.
 
"He..." Myungsoo started to stutter. Later on, Sungyeol dashed towards you. "Good morning young lady, my name is Lee Sungyeol. I am Prince Myungsoo's most reliable assistant in Infinite land. It is pleasure to meet you and thank you for taking care of him." He held onto my hand and left a small peck on it. My eyes widen in surprises and blushed a little.
 
Myungsoo got a little pissed off and he pulled Sungyeol to the living room. "Sungyeol, is you are at earth, what happens at Infinite land? Who is going to take care of the country?" He asked. "No worries Prince Myungsoo, I got in under control. I created a clone of mine to handle stuff when I am around here." Sungyeol answered and Myungsoo does not feel relieve.
 
Suddenly, a growl comes from Sungyeol's stomach and he let out a few dry laughter. "I apologize for being so rude. But, do you have some food for me to consume?" He asked sheepishly. I giggled and suggested to bring him to the café downstairs. Sungyeol was so amazed by the food placed in front of his eyes. "Sire, they look marvelous." He commented and Myungsoo just hurries him.
 
At night, Sungyeol was ready to go back to Infinite land after visiting the nearby attractions in the town. "I am delight that I have the experiences here at the earth and I believes that it will brings me better solution to solve problems at Infinite land. Moreover, thank you Miss._____ for your time and care. Last by not least, the gifts." He said sincerely and I waved goodbye with a bright smile.
 
He enters the portal and back to his homeland. He stepped out and exhaled. Then, he jumped in shock and was taken aback by who is standing in front of him. "Princess..." He stumbled in bewilderment. "I believe that this toy here is created by you. Also, where is Myungsoo?" She hissed at him. Sungyeol gulped a mouthful of saliva in fear.
------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for the support everyone.
Hope that I am able to hear some feedbacks about the fiction. ^^
Dreamage-.