A moving steps.

Prince, from Infinite Land.
Seungyeon walks down the stairs of the dungeon and guards bowed down to her. "Good afternoon Princess." They greeted and she nodded. "Bring me to Sungyeol." She orders and they guided her. Next, she stood in front of the prison. Sungyeol was lying down on the floor, coughing and hugging his own knees.
 
"It is a bit disappointing to see you in this state, Sungyeol." The princess, Seungyeon commented in disappointment. "Why are you risking your bright future to save this stupid prince of yours?" She kneed down in calm. However, Sungyeol did not respond and just cough dryly. "Leave me alone with him and orders everyone to leave this place." The princess commanded.
 
Now, there are nobody. Only Seungyeon and Sungyeol left. She sat down on a chair and glared at Seungyeol. "You know, you do not have a choice on choosing in this situation now." She said. "If you are not going to tell me where Myungsoo is or anything you know about this situation. You may lead to death sentence Lee Sungyeol. You should know, as the butler of the kingdom the first rule you have been thought was never cross over the line to earth." She stated and Sungyeol kept quiet.
 
"Say something, Lee Sungyeol." She demanded impatiently. "As a friend of yours, I do not want to see you like this." Seongyeon added on. "Seungyeon..." Sungyeol broke the ice. "No, I should rephrase myself. Princess Seongyeon." He said. "There is another rule being taught as a butler and that's being faithful towards their master and never betray them." He glanced at her firmly.
 
Seungyeon glittered her teeth and clenched her hands in vexed. "Why are you protecting him?! Covering for that useless prince! He will lose this throne as a prince too went I catch him back!" She slammed the cage in anger. "I know I will be die from covering for Prince Myungsoo. But, it is a debt I have to return to him. He is my life saver. When the protest occurred years ago, I lost my family members and I have no one. I could have die there. However, it was him that lend a hand to me and there is how I survived till now. I am willingly to give up my life for him." He said.
 
Seungyeon was boiling up furiously, "You want to save him right? I will grant your wish." She hissed. "Hoya!" She screamed on top of her voices. "Yes, my lady?" He stood beside her. "Bring him to the laboratory and force him out on the receipt to create the portal to earth." She said. Hoya pulled Sungyeol out of the prison and Seungyeon walked to her room.
 
"As a friend, I wanted to protect you. However, without giving me a chance to assist you. I could not do anything but to follow the book. Sorry, Lee Sungyeol." Seungyeon muttered in despair. On the other side, "Thank you...for trying your best..." Sungyeol smiled.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, this is an update on this story.
Thank you very much for supporting it.
Dreamage-.