Tracking you down with my own ways.

Prince, from Infinite Land.
"Princess..." Sungyeol was froze on the spot. "Could you explain to me what is with this room and the need of creating a clone to replace you?" She demanded and he was out of words. "I am asking you a question butler Lee Sungyeol." She hissed. Without any hesitation, Sungyeol kneed down on his knees and begged for mercy.
 
The walking sounds of the heels hitting onto the ground causes Sungyeol to shivers each time. "Where is your prince, Kim Myungsoo?" She questions calmly. Sungyeol is in trembling in fear, many thoughts are fighting in his mind. "How?" He thought in panic. "I do not know my lady..." He lied.
 
Seungyeon, lifted up his chin and their eyes met. "I am asking for the last time. Where is the prince of Infinite land, Kim Myungsoo?" She growled and Sungyeol pulped a mouthful of saliva. "I am warning you, do not force me to cross over the line Sungyeol. You are a respectable butler here." She continues. Shutting his eyes, "I have to protect my master." He thought in determination. "I really do not know where prince Myungsoo is..." He answered.
 
The princess became impatient, she nodded her head and hint her guards to do their work. With a strong grip, a fit guy grabbed Sungyeol up and another one punched him in the stomach lots of time. Sungyeol whines in pain and trying to grasp for air. Seungyeon stood in front of me, "Where is he?" She repeated. He coughs, "I really do not know where sire is..." Sungyeol mumbles.
 
The torture begins, Sungyeol was being hit lots of times. Now, he is unable to stand up anymore. He laid on the down, blood covering his face and he could pass out any time now. "Take him away and send him to the prison." The princess orders and the guards followed it. "Prince, please save yourself." Sungyeol prayed extremely hard.
 
She analysis the room and she saw powder of magic dust. Moreover, the computer at the corner. She stroll towards it, scanning the files. "Princess." Her butler, Hoya arrives. "I would like to stay in this room for a period of time. Take good care of Sungyeol and also bring the magic dust to the science room to experiment." She said. "Yes, I understand." Hoya bowed and started his job.
 
She glanced through the files saved in the computer and one catches her eyes. "My dream..." She muttered in curiously. Then, many searches on the earth appears on the screen. "Earth..." Seungyeon mumbles. She stand up, "Hoya." She calls. "Prepare to depart from Infinite land to earth at once." She stated. "Yes, my lady." He replied.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone. Please do enjoy it.
Thank you very much.
Dreamage-.