Kim Myungsoo became stalker.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_ng8XiWnQ

Please listen to this song while reading chapter, thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo went to the kitchen and pour a cup of hot milk. Drinking a slip, he took a peek and saw the lights in your room was on. He went nearer and peek into the room. You are already asleep on the study table. Slowly, he moved the door and entered. Myungsoo put the cup of milk on the night stand, carrying you up like a princess and lay you on your bed.

He got the blanket and covered over your body. You murmur, "movie was nice today..." You smiled and Myungsoo giggled. He went to pack your stuff up and he saw your diary. Looking left and right, he took it secretly along with his cup of milk. Switching the light off, "night." He whisper and returned to his room.

Myungsoo flopped down on his bed, flipping the diary to the latest date. "Today, I went to theatre for a movie. I brought the ticket to the romance movie, I realised there were all couples and I am the only single. I felt awkward but its normal for me. However, something special happened. Kim Myungsoo the alien who come from infinite land appeared beside me! I was taken aback and happy at the same time. He told me not to fall for his charm, I laughed but he is really charming that moment."

"I wasn't able to concentrate much on the show because my glance is fixed on him. My heart pounds hard and butterflies are in my stomach. Maybe, its just a minute thing. Hahahs..." You ended your chapter here. Myungsoo smirked, "stupid." He smiled sweetly.

Next, Myungsoo continued reading the previous chapter. "Today, its an unbelieved day! Remembered I found a man lying outside the dumpers? He is not from this world! I think I am going insane, everyone knew Kim myungsoo except me! I will think I overwork myself..." You wrote and Myungsoo burst into laughter.

"Ignoring that, I received a call from Mum but I did not answer. I don't know how am I going to face her...I mean studying part-time is always a secret and a sin I did. Mum requested me to come home and visit them but it will be a shame for me." Myungsoo eyes furrowed and he skipped to the first chapter.

"I failed my examination. I am a disgrace to my family, my parents toiled to send me to Seoul to study but I have let them down. I lied and my heart is guilty. I can't imagine my parents crying and in disappointment." Myungsoo touched the page and is rough. It must be filled with tears of despair, he assumed. Myungsoo frowned, there are many problem we are going through and everyone have their own difficulties. If we are allowed, we will lend our hands out but normally we are only able to encourage them.

Myungsoo was about to return the diary and a picture dropped out. He picked it up, it is a picture of Jinyoung and you. He puffed his cheeks and scoffed. "I swear, I will make you a change of heart." Myungsoo assured and give the book back to its owner.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone! ^^

This is an update! ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^