Six years later at Infinite Land.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZhHuEB_9AY

Please listens to this song while reading this chapter, this is the song I listened while writing this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within this six years, Infinite Land has changes drastically. There are more modern shops opened such as cafe and shopping mall. Furthermore, more schools are established for students to study. The king, Kim Myungsoo is well-known for being responsible and quick witted. Also, he treats his villagers with his whole heart. The queen, Han Seungyeon is famous for being a caring queen.

Myungsoo returns back to the castle, “Did you see Seungyeon anywhere?” He asks Sungjong and he shakes his head. “How about Hoya? Do you know where he is?” Myungsoo questions and Sungjong shakes his head again. Myungsoo sighed, “Go and take a rest than Sungjong.”

After a while, Myungsoo went out of his room and starts searching for Seungyeon. “She has been disappearing nowadays…” He thought feeling suspicious. Myungsoo pauses and he reaches Sungyeol’s bedroom. “Is she in here?” He thought and pushes the door. His eyes widen in surprises, the room is filled with papers pasting on the walls. “What happened here?” He thought in shock.

He pick up the papers and they are codes of the portals. Furthermore, codes to monitor people living in Earth. “Why are you in here?” Seungyeon appears and Myungsoo is speechless. Quickly, she shuts the door and snatches the paper away. “Please leave this room.” She orders. However, Myungsoo is in doubt.

“What have you been doing this few years…”He asks and she remain in silent. “Explain to me, what are all this codes for? Also, monitoring humans living in Earth?” Myungsoo questions and Seungyeon coughs. “What are you doing Han Seungyeon?” Myungsoo raises his voice.

Seungyeon leans against the table, “I am repaying my debts.” She replies and Myungsoo is in awe. Her voice stumbles, “I am sorry Myungsoo… Six years ago, I purposely closed the portal earlier and I did not remove her memories of you...” She confesses.

“Why did you do that? I don’t understand…” He said feeling lost. Seungyeon clenches his fist and try her best not to cry. “I was vexed…It’s unfair…How can you enjoy an enjoyable moment with the person you loved. But, I never have a chance to do so and you hide Sungyeol’s feelings from me. It’s unfair…” She elaborates in anger.

“I regretted…I regretted after I married you… I read the letters written by Sungyeol that he hides under his bed. Then, I realized that I was wrong and deeply wrong. The memories you had with her was not taken back and I am unable to take it back because the portal is shut down.” She said and Myungsoo is out of words.

“This six years, I have been analyzing codes to get you back to Earth and taking care of her on your behalf.” Seungyeon confesses feeling guilty. She turn around and on the monitor screen, “she did not forget you and she got married two years ago with her best friend Jung Jinyoung. Currently, she has a baby in her stomach and she may name him after you. Jung Myungsoo.” Seungyeon shows Myungsoo. He becomes silent and blankly just staring the images.

All out of sudden, Seungyeon coughs hardly and falls onto the ground. “Seungyeon!” Myungsoo rushes to her and carries her in his arm. Later on, the doctor walks out of their bedroom, “how is her health?” Myungsoo concerns and the doctor shakes his head. “The queen has been diagnose with cancer, liver cancer sire.” He said and Myungsoo is overwhelm.

Myungsoo enters the room and Seungyeon resting against the pillows. “Seungyeon…” Myungsoo mutters and she shakes her head with a warm smiles. “I understands and I knew that I have this illness two years ago. The overused of magic within this few years, my body are unable to take it.” She smiles and Myungsoo breakdown. “Seungyeon-ah…” He cries. “Don’t blame yourself Myungsoo…” She caresses his head. “What can I do Seungyeon?” He sobs. “Nothing.” She replies with a soft smiles.

“I have used too much magic this few years, I saved her many times and it cannot be heal anymore. It is my sins that I have to repay Myungsoo. It is not your fault at all.” She held onto his hand. “Really.” She assures.

At night, Myungsoo went out of the castle and to “L.H.K’s cafe.” Sungjong enters into the cafe and search for Sungyeol. “Excuse me, Mr. Lee will you follow me? My Sire has some words to tell you.”  Sungjong guides him to the carriage.

“Sire.” Sungyeol greets and Myungsoo did not respond. “Are you alright?” Sungyeol worries. “Seungyeon…” Myungsoo cries. “She has cancer and she is dying soon.” He bursts into tears and Sungyeol is stun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an update for this chapter.

Thank you for your views and subbing and reading of them.

Have an enjoyable weekends! :)

@Dreamage.