Camping trip.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHBR9iD9gsQ

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

The lecturer is explaining the details, everyone is so focus except Myungsoo. He is swirling his pen and staring at the piece of blank paper. With a blink of eyes, the class ended. "Bye, Beauty." Jinyoung tease and I giggle. "Bye, handsome." I wink and he laughs too. Jinyoung have other classes to attend, he just sign up for music lesson to further his learning.

I was packing my belongings and Myungsoo just glare at me. "What?" I raise my eyebrows at him. "Bye, beauty." He mimic Jinyoung and he roll his eyes. "Are you going to work now?" He questions and I shake my head. "I am going to head home now." I said. "Bye then." He wriggles his fingers and I was surprised.

"Where are you going?" I question and he smirked. "You are starting to get interested in me right?" He moved nearer and I backed away shyly. "No. Bye!" I ran away and Myungsoo is smiling.

On my way home, I wonder, where is Myungsoo going. Suddenly, the thought of clubbing popped out and I sighed. However, I was wronged. Myungsoo got his bag and went to a nearby supermarket. He brought materials for camping, meat, drinks, rice and cooking materials.

Next, he returned home and left everything in the living room. Excitedly, he ran into my room but I did not notice him because I was busy to finish my homework. Sneakily, Myungsoo took out one side of my earpiece, "baby..." He whispered. I jumped, in shocked and almost fell from my chair. Myungsoo laughed and I glared at him.

"What do you want?" I hissed. "Camping." He said firmly. I was overwhelmed, what the hell was he talking about? I checked the weather and the sky was about to cover by dark clouds. "It's about to rain." I announced. "It wouldn't" He assured. "It will." I replied and continue with my homework. Then, Myungsoo popped beside me, "please...." He puppy-eyed me.

In the end, I tagged along with him. He was smiling from eye to eye but me I was exhausted. Myungsoo started to built the tent and I was sitting at side staring at him. He was sweating and he look so focus. I was glued to him, he was so dashing. Am I falling for him?

Suddenly, the rain starts to pour and we ran into the tent. Drying myself up, "I told you so..." I mutter and Myungsoo just stare outside. "What are you looking at?" I ask and didn't respond. Slowly, I got bored and I lay around the tent. However, Myungsoo took out a guitar and played it. The melody of the song was fabulous and I love it.

Maybe, coming out with ailen Kim myungsoo for a camping wasn't a wrong choice.