I am here to save you.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfbG0TqsfDk

Please listen to this while reading this chapter, thank you. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo explained the situation to Sungyeol and he too was depressed. “Did the doctor said how long princess Seungyeon is going to live?” Sungyeol asks. “He said only a few months left.” Myungsoo answers and Sungyeol was heartbroken.

They went back to the castle and towards Seungyeon’s room. However, she wasn’t there anymore. “Seungyeon?” Myungsoo yells and the both of them starts searching the whole castle. A loud bang was heard from Sungyeol’s room and he goes into his room, “Seungyeon?” He calls and she turns around shock. “Sungyeol?” She whispers and he smiles.

Seungyeon broke down and hugs him tightly. “I am not dreaming, you are really standing right in front of me.” She cries and Sungyeol embraces her too. Then, Seungyeon coughs and collapse in his arms. “Seungyeon!” Sungyeol shouts and Myungsoo dashes towards them.

Seungyeon points the monitor, “save her…” She mumbles. “Myungsoo save her…” She added desperately and their attention are on the screen. _____ is getting birth to her son and it seems that she is having a hard time. She is screaming and her face is really pale. “Press the red button and the portal appears…take the pills to her otherwise she will die.” Seungyeon instructs. “Hurry!” Seungyeon screams.

“I can’t… what about you?” Myungsoo panics.

“Don’t worry about me and go!” Seungyeon howls. “I will take care of her, don't worry. Hurry up and go.” Sungyeol assures and Myungsoo runs into the portal after pressing the red button.

Myungsoo appears at the hospital and outside the ward. “Madam! Please hold on!” The nurses yells and Myungsoo is overwhelmed. “Is she dying?” He thought in fear and runs into the ward. Myungsoo scans the whole environment, the baby is out of her body and he is in a good state. On the other hand, ______ is sweating cold sweat and she is about to blank out. Her heart rate is dropping, “______! Don’t fall asleep! Did you hear me?” He taps her cheeks. “Myungsoo…?” She whispers and Myungsoo smiles. “I am here to save you. Don’t fall asleep please.” He begs.

“I must be dreaming am I? You are missing for 15 years and now you have appeared right in front of me…I must be dying right?” She smiles weakly and inside she is full of emotion. “No! You will not die, I promised to protect you remember? Just listens to me and eat please pill.” Myungsoo cries and she swallows it.

Later on, her pulse went back to stable and was send to ICU for further checkup. “Sir…are you Mr. Jung?” The nurse asks and he shakes his head. “Isn't Mr. Jung here?” He questions and the nurses shakes their head.

Many hours passed, Myungsoo sat by her side waiting for her to wake up. He is dozing off until he heard her voice calling his name. “Myungsoo?” She mutters and Myungsoo hold onto her cold hands. “I will get the doctors.” He said and informs the doctors. “Is she alright?” He concerns and the doctor nods with a smile. Myungsoo is finally relieved.

The next morning, Myungsoo visit _____ again. “How are you?” He asks and she nods with a sweet smiles. “That’s great to know.” Myungsoo caresses her cheeks with love. “What will I end up if you died?” He thought feeling scare. “Where is your husband?” Myungsoo asks. “Who knows? A year ago, he told me that he wants his own space, unable to accept the fact that I have been missing and thinking of you this whole time. In the end, he told he wants to pursue his dream and he leave me behind. Then, I realized he left me behind with his son.” She answers in sadness.

Myungsoo leans in, curls her hair behind her ear and embraces her in his arms. “I am sorry, I brought so much misfortunate to you.” He said ruefully and she shakes her head. “You’re my biggest achievement in life. Able to know you and having you in my life was the happiest part of my life that I had. I will never trade anything for that. I am in delight that you appears right in front of me now.” She touches his cheeks.

“You have grown, mature and even more handsome.” She compliments and he blushes. “You too.” Myungsoo praises and she hides her face away from him. “No, don't look at me. I am ugly and old now. I am full of wrinkles and my skin has turned drier. I am no longer as beautiful and youthful as before.” She said feeling bad and Myungsoo pull her hands away.

“You were never ugly in my eyes. You are always as beautiful as before and you're the prettiest lady I have met in my life. I too, will trade anything for you. To me, those wrinkles are the signs of love you have for me. You must be crying a lot right? Your eyes look so tired. However, for now onwards you will not have to do that anymore because I am here for you and I promise I will never left you anymore. You’re so precious that I will never hurt you.” Myungsoo said and she cry in joy.

“I have always been missing you too. Thinking of many ways to go back to earth within this 15 years, I miss you so much that I feel like I can die anytime. It has always been so lonely and empty inside without you in my life. Your smell, smile and laughter I miss hearing them so much.” He recalls the times he is alone and the times he tries his best to remember how she smells.

“Myungsoo, I love you and has always been this way.” She confesses. Myungsoo’s forehead touches hers, “Me too. I love you so much.” He replied with love.

-----------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update of this fanfic.

I am so glad too, Myungsoo and the main character has meet again after 15 years. :')

While writing, I am thinking, am I able to wait for someone 15 years and still continuous loves that person.

I wouldn't blame the husband thought, he must have feel sad too.

Anyways, thanks everyone for subbing, commneting and reading this fanfic.

Really grateful.

@Dreamage.