10.01.13

Prince, from Infinite Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB3gG55UGmg

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am standing outside the hall and waiting nervously. I do not dare to enter the hall, clenching my fist and cold sweat flowing down my head. Inside, the teacher-in-charge uses the microphone, "everyone please enter now." He announces. Slowly, firgures of people passes by me and my body trembles in horror.

I am sitting down and the teacher briefs us through the process of submitting some admin work through online. I wasn't listening to it, my mind and heart was someone far away. "The result will be issuing out now." He declares. One by one, my classmate went to the front and collect their result slip. "______." They shout from the front.

Standing up with my heavy feet and moving them to their direction. I sat down, shutting my eyes and praying really hard that I will make it through. that short distance was the most heart-pounding part of my life, many people starts to pours in sadness and others are cheering in joy. I wonder which side I will be categories too.

Of course, I hope I will be in the victories. Partying with my friends, eating a delicious meal and singing my lungs out. "This is your result." They flashes the piece of paper. Timdly, I open my eyes and face the problem in front of me. I was speechless, jaws dropped down and I don't know how to express my feeling.

"Sorry, you failed your major examination." They said. "Next!" The called from the back. Not knowing what to do next, I took that piece of paper with me. Walking away and many of my friends came forward to comfort me. "Are you okay?" Eunji, my best friend asks and I did not respond. "I need some time to be alone." I said and went back home.

I kick my shoe off, throwing my bag on the floor and sank into the sofa. I hold onto the piece of paper up high and staring in blankly. Where am I going to next? I ask myself but I am so lost. Buzzing sounds come from my cell phone and I don't want to answer. It must be messages asking how well or bad I have done.

I hate to entertain them, especially my relatives but I know I have to call back to home. I dig my phone out from my bag, there are twenty messages and fifithteen missed calls. Ignoring them, I dial my number back to home. "Hello?" A warm voice said. "Mum?" I try my best to sound happy. "_____? How is your result?" She asks.

"I did pretty well, I am able to attend the courses I want." I lied. "That's great, your father and I are proud of you. You did not let us down." She sounds so alive. I feel so disappointed on myself, I lied to my parents and they have such high hopes for me. Tears of guilt rolls down my cheeks uncontrolablly and I try to wipe it away.

"Why are you crying darling?" Mum caught me. "I am crying of joy..." I lied again and mum laughs. "There is nothing to sobbed about understand? Come back when you are free, we will cooked a table of yummy meals for you and the door of home is always open for you." That sentence make my break down.

"Thank you..." I stutter. "Your welcome and we love you alright?" Mum's loving voice really make we feel worse. "I love you too..." I mutter and she hang up the phone. Curling like a ball, burying my head into the sofa and I feel like dying. I am sorry, mum and dad.

I can't imagine telling them the true, I don't want to see their face with are filled with disappointment. Punching the cushion in regerts, why didn't I study harder and all I can do now is to blame myself who brought myself into this mess.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is the first chapter and I hope you guys enjoy.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^