Getting back our last memories.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

“The red dot, why did bling on the screen? How can it be? There shouldn’t be any magic left in Earth.” Myungsoo thought in panic. He starts to type in some codes into the computer system and search the location of the red dot. His eyes widen in surprise, “it’s her house.” He mumbles.

The next morning, Myungsoo and Seungyeon were having breakfast together. However, none of them were speaking. “I am done, thank you for your meal.” Myungsoo finishes and left the table. Seungyeon glances at Myungsoo’s lonely back. “Thank you for your meal, it’s delicious.” Seungyeon bowed and left too.

“You seems to have troubles.” Seungyeon starts the conversation. “You seems to be more opened up to me.” Myungsoo highlighted and Seungyeon plucked her lips. “You helped me thought, at least I get to know his feelings before he left this place.” Seungyeon said and Myungsoo force out a smile.

“Follow me.” Myungsoo guided Seungyeon to Sungyeol’s room and he shuts the door. “Did you see that red dot on the computer screen?” Myungsoo questions and she nodded. “That red dot represents magic. Not anyone’s magic but mine.” He explains and she was awed. “I must have left something at earth, please believe me and let me go back for a while. I promise, I will come back within 15 minutes.” Myungsoo begged and Seungyeon give a thought about it.

“Alright, I will help you and don’t stay too long. Furthermore, finish what you have to say Kim Myungsoo and don’t regret.” Seungyeon smiles and Myungsoo too. After that, “the portal will appear after 45 seconds and it will close itself by 20 minutes. You have to come back Myungsoo. Otherwise, you will disappear.” Seungyeon informs and he nods.

Myungsoo returned back to earth, the dumpster, where he first came to earth. “I am really back to earth…” He thought in amazed. Strolling down the streets and back to her apartment. He uses his magic to unlock the door and moves to her bedroom. Twisting the doorknobs, his eyes enlarged in shock, “______...” He whispers.

“Who’s there?” She calls and pull the door knob. She stands in front of him in bewilderment, “am I dreaming?” She stutters and tears well up her eyes. “Myungsoo?” She starts to sob and Myungsoo remain quiet. “Where have you been all these days?!” She embraces him tightly.

Myungsoo hugs her back too. The shampoo she used and the perfume she always sprays. “I miss her so much, I don't want to go back to Infinite Land anymore. I want to be with her.” He thought selfishly.

“I am sorry that I left you behind alone without any explanation…” His words were cut off by the buzzer of the timer in his pocket. “I am running out of time. I can’t disappear now, Seungyeon…” He thought in worry. “I am getting marry tomorrow and stop remembering all those moments we have together. I was just playing around.” He said and she freeze on the spot. In a swift, Myungsoo uses his magic and she fainted. He places her on her bed, “I am sorry and I really do love you.” He confesses.

The portal opens and Myungsoo stroll into it without looking back with the green pouch in her cupboard. “Goodbye and forget about me.” He said coldheartedly. He came back to Infinite Land with Seungyeon waiting for him in Sungyeol’s bed room. “I got it back.” Myungsoo forced out a smile.

-------------------------------

Hello everyone, sorry for the late update and I really am grateful to everyone's views.

It really let me think a lot and more brain juice is able to squeeze out from my brain.

Lots of motivation pushes me to continue.

@Dreamage.