10.02.13

Prince, from Infinite Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfqrlR7N07E

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

-------------------------

It's a month after that tragedy, I found another way out and that is to study part-time in the morning. Hospitality and tourism is the course I wanted to learn more about and in the night. I just work part-time as a waitress to earn a little allowence and pay my rent too.

At the beginning, I thought part-time courses only contain people that are older than me. However, I realise it was not true. I met a guy around my age and he took care of me well. His name is Jinyoung and he is working at a music shop. He is selling music instrument and teaching children how to play the piano to earn extra income.

I enter the class silently since the lecturer have started the lesson minutes ago. Tip-toeing, I sat beside Jinyoung who is taking down notes. "Hello." I whisper and Jinyoung smiles sweetly. "You are late today." He mumbles. "Yea, I overslept well completing my assgniment last night." You explain and he nodded his head.

After a few hours, Jinyoung streches his hands and he let out a breath. "The amount of work we are working on are getting heavier." He complains and I giggle. "I believe we can cope it well." I said. Putting all my materials inside my bag, "let's chat at night, I have to rush to my job now." I slung my bag over my shoulder.

I was about to leave the classroom, "I will send you there." Jinyoung offers and I shake my head. "It will be troublesome." I reject the idea. "it's fine, I have to go to my student house." He took his bag. I think about it, "come on." He swings his arm and pull me nearer to him. I was a little shy, "Jinyoung, you do not have to hold me this way." I said.

A smirk forms on his face, "no worries. I do not have any girlfriend." He winks and I smile. Jinyoung cycles his bicycle and I hop on. "Hold on tight." He said. I capture his shoulder tightly, making a turn and I almost fall down. Next, I embrace his waist and blood rushes over my body. On the way, Jinyoung starts to hum a melody of a new pop song.

He have such loveable voice and he is really talented. He always have interest bring a songwritter and singer. During his free time, Jinyoung will use his computer music programme to make new tunes. Also, he likes to go around the city to search for new inspiration for his lycris.

Pressing onto the break and I got off the bicycle. Straighting my clothes, "thanks." I smile and he smiles too. "Welcome." He reply. "Hope you will enjoy your lesson later on." I said. "My life will be better when you are around." He winks and off to the next location. I blushed by his comment, smiling like an idiot and enter the shop.

It was packed with humans, it was the dinner time whereby families and friends will gather to have a meal. I am sweating, running here and there to serve those food. I look towards the left and my boss is taking his own sweet time. Gosh, why cannot he hire more people and can't he work harder for his own shop?!

After work, I sank into the chair and wipe my salty liquid away my forehead. Gulping down a cup of water, "today is tiring." One of the co-worker complains and I nodded my head in agreement. Checking the timing, "I have to go now." I said. "From the backdoor." My boss orders and I grumble under my breath.

Walking out, I massage my neck in fatigue. There is only a good point for this shop which is pay is given out on time and I am glad about it. Narrowing my eyes, a laying figure is in front and I jog towards him. "Sir?" I shake him and he did not respond. Afraid that he is died, I flip him over. Slowly I move my finger near his nose and he is still breath.

Relieved but the next question comes. "What am I going to do with him?!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and I am sorry I am not updating,

I am busy with school.

I guess, I have to make a few updates?

I fail my major exam and I am repeating this year.

So yeah! ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda!