No longer Princess of Kara Land. But, Queen of Infinite Land.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJEn29QUwZ0

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. (Haha, it is the song I was listening while writing this chapter).

---------------------------------------

Myungsoo adjusted his bow tie as he glance his reflection in the mirror. “Sire, you are amazing.” Sungjung, his new butler compliments him and Myungsoo forces out a smile. “It’s time now Sire.” Sungjong gestures him to the next destination and Myungsoo follows.

Myungsoo stands in front of castle waiting for the ceremony to start. Then, the music plays and the wooden door spring open wide. Everyone’s eyes are on Han Seungyeon, the queen of Infinite Land. She wore a long white grown and she carries a bouquet of pink roses with her. “You look so beautiful.” Many compliments and she let out a soft smiles.

Han Seungyeon’s father, the King of Kara Land, Han Junyeon, hands his daughter’s hand to me. “Myungsoo, please take good care of my only daughter. She is really precious to us.” He pleaded and Myungsoo nods.

“I will and promise.” Myungsoo reply in confident. After the declaration of husband and wife, Myungsoo kisses Seungyeon’s lips. Holding her hands tightly, “I promise I will take care of you.” Myungsoo assures and Seungyeon nods with a sweet smile. Later, Seungyeon and Myungsoo sit in the carriage and out to village to enjoy the cheers and blessing from villagers.

They waves with a bright smile, until the two of them saw Lee Myungyeon as known as Lee Sungyeol, Myungsoo’s brother and ex-butler. Seungyeon’s eyes is blur by her tears and Sungyeol smiles happily. “Be happy Han Seungyeon!” He blessed her and tears flows down her cheeks. “Thank you!” She shouted back and the both of them return to the castle.

Inside their room, Myungsoo and Seungyeon become silent. “Are you sure, this is alright?” Seungyeon questions and Myungsoo swallows his tears. “Yes, it is alright. We are two different people from two different planet. We can’t be together in the first place and never can we be.” Myungsoo smiles.

In the night, when Myungsoo falls asleep and Seungyeon sneaks out of the bedroom and back to Sungyeol’s bedroom. She was recalling the memories she had with Sungyeol.

She was about to leave the bedroom. Accidentally, she trips and fall down. She whines in pain. However, a tin box catch her attention. She bends down and dig that box out. “Do not open this box, this belongs to Lee Sungyeol. If you open this box, you have cockroaches crawling all over body.” He wrote and Seungyeon giggles. “How childish…just like him.” Seungyeon tears.

She opens the lid and she was overwhelmed. There were thousands of letters inside and each of them have the same cover. “To, Han Seungyeon.” He wrote and Seungyeon is in bewilderment. She pick up an envelope as she read the letter, tears just flows down her cheeks. “Lee Sungyeol…” She mutters.

“To Han Seungyeon:

Seungyeon-ah, I am Lee Sungyeol. I think this is the 30th letter I wrote to you. However, I never have the courage to give it to you or I can never hand this letter to you because you will be getting marry to Myungsoo and this plan cannot be disrupt. Remember the time when you ask me, how do I feel when you are getting marry to Myungsoo? Hehe…

I was very jealous… because I wish I am the one who can stay by our side and take care of you forever. I already knew you have a crush on me. However, I am unable to return the same feeling to you. I do have it inside me…

Forgive me for being timid and incapability to bring you a happier life.

I was never unhappy when I am beside you, as a butler of Sire, I am very delight and fortunate because… I am always able to take care of you from far and able to see your smile too.

Han Seungyeon, why did you confess your feelings to me? You’re are so beautiful and elegant but why fall in love with a useless fellow like me…I really do love you.

Lee Sungyeol.”

Seungyeon drags her feet, turn on the monitor and a red dot is blinking on the screen again. “I am sorry Myungsoo… I left some memories for her too. I am unable to do it… I don’t want you to be regret like me too.” Seungyeon thought in depress. “I promise, I will bring happiness back to you.”

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update of this fanfic. Hope everyone do enjoy this story just like I do.

Sungyeol is such a sweet guy and poor Seungyeon...

Anyways, do enjoy your weekend! :)

@Dreamage.