It's time to go back to our own home.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1bM9Ws6sIU

Please listen to this song while reading this fanfic, thank you very much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Go back to Infinite Land with me.” Myungsoo suggests and _____ shakes her head. “Why?!” Myungsoo questions in disbelieves. “You were not meant for me in the first place. Did you also forgot that you have a wife waiting for you at Infinite Land?” She reminds. “Furthermore, I have a son here. How can I abandon him and leave with you.” She added on and Myungsoo is devastated. “It’s alright, I am already grateful that you were there for me when I am giving birth and a chance for me to confess my feelings to you.” She smiles.

Myungsoo shakes his head, “No. It cannot be this way. I will think of a solution.” He insists and she shakes her head. “It’s fine.” She reply. “Be happy and come back often to visit me. Can you?” She hold onto his big hands and he nods unwillingly. Then, he went back to Infinite Land.

Myungsoo is in Sungyeol’s bedroom now and they weren’t there. He walks out and saw many people running back and forth. He grabs one of them, “what’s wrong?” He asks anxiously. “Queen Seungyeon is in a critical state.” The nurse reply and Myungsoo stuns. “Why is this happening to the people living around me?” He thought in depress and dash to their bedroom.

“Sire.” Sungyeol calls and Myungsoo hold onto his shoulder. “I don’t think I can take this anymore. Seungyeon and she are suffering because of me. Sungyeol-ah I feel like dying! I am so useless!” Myungsoo howls and Sungyeol hugs him. “Sire, it’s not your fault. Everyone has their own fate and destiny. I believe Seungyeon did not blame you for what she is living with now.” He reply and Myungsoo burst into tears.

Later on, Seungyeon is at a stable state and no one is able to see her as rest is needed now. The both of them went to the study room, “what are your plans now sire?” Sungyeol asks and he shakes his head. “I don’t know…” He answer in defeated. Sungyeol take a breath in and puff in out. “I have a request.” Sungyeol says and Myungsoo glances at him weakly.

“May you sire let Seungyeon stay with me in the village for the rest of her life?” Sungyeol kneeled down and begs Myungsoo. “I really love her and I am in deepest regret that I am unable to spend any time with her.” Sungyeol cry and Myungsoo too. “Bring her along with you.” Myungsoo accepts his suggestion and Sungyeol is taken aback. “She needs you more than she needs me.” Myungsoo smiles.

When Seungyeon wakes up, they told her plans and she is very grateful. “How is she?” Seungyeon asks and Myungsoo answers her. “Can I leave Infinite Land?” Myungsoo blurt out and they were shocked. “No, what are you talking about?” Seungyeon answers sternly. “Infinite Land is the only thing your father gave you! What is more important than that?!” She yells. “_______” Myungsoo answer bluntly and she is in awed.

“I don't want to suffer anymore Seungyeon. Why aren't we able to choose our own fate and destiny?!” Myungsoo screams. “We are all victims! We are unable to fall in love with the person we love and have to marry to people we don't have feelings for.” He added and they remain silent.

“I am willing to give up everything here to be with her in Earth! Money, fame and throne is nothing to me…she, on the other hand, is my everything.” Myungsoo said. They went silent and lost. “I will help you to bring her to Infinite Land.” Seungyeon offers and Myungsoo’s eyes widen in surprise. “However, the condition is everyone must forgot her in Earth. Even her husband, parents and friends.” Seungyeon states and Myungsoo kept quiet.

The next day, Myungsoo went back to Earth and told the conditions to _____. “What about my son?” She questions. “Seungyeon says that your son doesn’t have any memories with you now. So, he can come along with us. However, your family…” Myungsoo drifts and she breathe in deeply. “Let’s go. Go to Infinite Land.” She agrees with the conditions.

In the night, the portal opens and she steps in and the memories is remove. From now onwards, she is no longer ______. But, Queen Kim Hyelin in Infinite Land. Seungyeon, on the other hand, went out of the castle and back to the village with Sungyeol.

After a few months, Sungyeol and Seungyeon moves into the forest. She sits at the rocking chair and enjoying the picturesque views in the forest. Sungyeol stood in front of her, “I am feeling tired Sungyeol…” Seungyeon said. Sungyeol’ eyes becomes teary, “go to sleep then Seungyeon.” He forced out a smile. “Can you hug me to sleep?” She requests and he nods.

Sungyeol hugs her in his arms and their hands were locked tightly. “Can I hear the three words again?” She asks and he nods trying to swallow his tears back. “I love you…” He cry and she left. “Seungyeon-ah…” Sungyeol broke down.

They attended her funeral, the place is full of her favourite purple tulips. “Rest in peace, Seungyeon. On the behalf of Infinite, I, King Kim Myungsoo, will like to say thank you for your love to everyone.” Myungsoo bids his last farewell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, we have reach the end of the story and thank you for all the comments and supports.

I have an enjoyable time with everyone of you and also writing of this fanfic.

Without knowing, I have been writing for three years (two years hiatus).

I am in delight that the story ended beautifully, it is a big different from what I have plotted previously.

I guess writing a fanfic is similar with facing problems with life, there are many times we have blocks here and there. 

However, just take a step back and pause awhile. When you come back, there will be a brand new path waiting for you to move towards.

Dont be afraid to pursue whatever you dream of and no one has the rights to say that it is a just a dream that you daydream about.

Let's move together and to have our dream come true. :)

Thank you and see you guys around. 

I will be continuing my other fanfics that I stopped. So, if you're free, come and read about it alright? :)

"Just a window away" So, if people who likes Beast still come by. :)

Love you guys! :)

@Dreamage.