I am Kim Myungsoo.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAMIDcWVidQ

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prince Myungsoo." He calls and I turn around. "Are you sure that you want to go to the human world?" He questions and I nodded my head. "I want to do things I want before my marriage." I said. Sungyeol, my butler and best friend sighs. "I still think its not a good idea, what if Princess seungyeon finds out?" He worries.

"If you don't blabbed it, no one will find out. Tomorrow, at 12.00am, the portal to the human world will open and I will make my way towards the second mansion." I said in excitement. "Sir, I still think..." I cutted his words, "I promise I will come back on time. The portal will reopen seven days later." I assure and he nodded his head.

"What if princess seungyeon wants to find you?" Seungyeol asks. "You will not, she must be busy preparing herself for that special event. Buying new dresses, decorating the ballroom, spending her days as a single lady with guys and others." I said. "What about you sire?" Sungyeol questions. I smirked, "the human world." I answer.

"You know Seungyeol, the human world is very interesting. Our one day here in infinite land is equal to one month at the human world. So, by going for a week means seven months!" I smile. "There will be good food like hamburgers and beers! The most important, I do not need to care about official matters of the land!" I stretch in tiredness.

"You are tired sire." Seungyeol said. "Yeah, I am going to sleep now." I lay down on my bed. "You may go rest too, yeol." I order and he leaves the room. I look up the ceiling and a smile formed. "I am coming." I mutter and shut my eyes.

The next night, I checked the stars and the direction of the moon. Bright rays shines on my face and I blocked it with my hands. "Sire, if you want to can back out now." Seungyeol warns. "Back out?" I scoff. "I am Kim Myungsoo!" I emphasise. "Any last word before I enter the protal?" I ask.

Seungyeol takes out a device, "sire. Please take this, we can connect with each other easiler." Seungyeol request. "Also, this pouch. When you opened it, I will know your location and I can save you." Seungyeol explains. Seeing the protal becomes smaller, "alright!" I took it from him. "Remember what I order you?" I ask and Seungyeol nodded his head. "If anyone asks the distribution of you, say that you went for holiday at beast land." Seungyeol repeated my words.

Being relieved, I enter the protal without looking back and from behind. I hear, seungyeol's voice. "Take care of yourself sire!" He shouts. I am delight to have a partner like him. Human world, here I come!

My eyes twitches, the strong sunlight ray shine on my face. Slowly, I open my eyes and I check the surrounding around me. I clutch onto my head, god it hurts. I used my arm as a support, I drank too much yesterday night but it was an amzing night. Beers, girls and disco lights. A place which is call pub, a place where I cannot enter in infinite land.

The door open, a head poke out and its a girl! I was taken aback and I check under the blanket. Thank god, I am wearing my clothes and pants. "You are awake." She said. "Are you feeling better?" She asks and I nodded my head. She wanted to asks further question but I cut her words. "My name is Kim Myungsoo, I am Kim Myungsoo." I smile sweetly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^