A little more about us.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYI5SA2JiUc

Please listent ot his song while reading this chapter, thank you! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo climbed up the stairs to the rooftop. I was sitting there glancing at the picturesque scenery of the city. The neon lights shines vibrantly and it looks like stars shinning in the night starry sky. “Want a can of beer?” He suggested and I accepted it from him.

“Thanks.” I smiled and opened the lit of the can of beer. Subsequently, I took a slip to wet my dry throat. Moreover, I placed the can of beer beside me on the floor. “Your pouch?” I asked and he was shocked but he just tied a knot back calmly.

“I did not know I am able to find such beautiful views here.” Myungsoo commented while looking at the magnificent scene in front of him. I laughed, “of course you don’t. You always stay in the pub, drinking and chasing after girls.” I mocked him and he just giggled as a form of reply. In addition, “not only you. The landlord lady, herself, does not know too.” I added.

Then, silent flows in between us. “Hey…” I broke the ice. “Yeah?” He replied. “Thank you very much for just now…saving me out from the terrible reunion just now.” I said and he smiled. “Not really, I am sorry too.” He said ruefully. “I shouldn’t reply your mails without your permission. You are right; I should just mind my own business.” He continued.

“Let’s cheers? As a form of peace?” I suggested and he chuckled. “Cheers.” He announced. Next, the two metal cans touches one another and we gulped down a mouthful of the bitter alcohol. I let out a sigh of relieved and lay back down on my back. Myungsoo too, he did the same.

“Tell me about something you regret doing.” Myungsoo started and I gave a little thought. I took in a deep breathe, “The thing I regretted the most was being too engross with work and being too confidence with myself.” I admitted my mistakes and he just stared at me blankly.

“Due to those qualities, I let my parents down and I am unable to face them proudly. I did not go back to my hometown and visit them ever since I received my examination results last year. I lied and lied. I did not know how to solve the problem I have now…” I cut my sentence, feeling the urge to cry again.

Myungsoo remain quiet. “You know what is mine?” He asked and I nod him to continue the story he has to say. “I regretted the most was not being a responsible person, no matter as a Prince of a country or just me…Kim Myungsoo.” He said and I listened.

“You were correct. I went back and thought about what the incident I did yesterday morning or afternoon. I did not think what I was doing beforehand. In Infinite Land too, I thought the choice I made was right and I just stick with it. The villagers made a request and I just answer it without even having a thought. I thought it would help them but there was not a smile show on their face.”

“To be honest, I run away from Infinite land to the earth. Is that a form of escaping from the marriage that was arranged by my family members? In the past, I like to keep myself beside with work and entertainment so that I will not feel lonely. Am I trying to escaping from loneliness and reality that my parents were not there from me since young? A bad Prince of the country? But, I just hope the action I did today was right and it is a form of replenish my sin.” He added and I was taken aback.

“You went to the restaurant purposely?” I questioned and he just winked as an answer. My heart was throbbing quickly and I can feel that my head was blushing red. Our lips are just an inch away, without knowing, Myungsoo just kissed it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------