The Prince may be wrong too.

Prince, from Infinite Land.

I sighed and slumped into my bed. “I am tired…” I grumbled. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Out of the sudden, the alarm clock rings and I jumped in shock. I pressed it off and frowned in tiredness. Massaging my shoulder and I went into the bathroom.

After the shower, I felt so much better. I switched on my computer and logged into my mailbox. Scrolling down, I saw an invitation from my ex-classmate. I clicked, “hello everyone. This is a gathering for our class 4N1, I hope everyone will turn up especially those we have not met for a long period of time.” I mutter and felt lots of burden.

I recalled the last meeting, it was a tragedy. I sank into my chair, reckoning all those awful remarks said by them. Failure, waste of time and money. Also, a disgrace to my own family. They thought it was a joke and an entertainment. To them, it was hilarious but to me, it was a wound that cannot be healed.

I went out of my room and pour myself a cup of hot green tea. After a slip of it, should I go and meet them up?

Then, Myungsoo went out of his room and stretching. It was a wonderful nap, he thought. Suddenly, he saw the door to my open. He went in and saw no one inside. However, the screen of the computer caught his attention. He mumbled the words from the letter and a smile from on his face.

I entered the room and my jaws dropped in shock. I saw Myungsoo clicked the ‘reply’ button. “What did you just send?!” I yelled. He patted my shoulder, “do not worry, I have it all under control.” He smiled proudly. “I know you are shy to reply, I had answered it on your behalf.” He said.

I am clenching my fist and boiling with anger. “Who do you think you are?!” I shouted and he looked at me in bewilderment. “You are not the boss of me, I did not want to go to the party at all!” I screamed and he was stunned. "I am the prince of Infinite land! How dare you yell at me?!" He got angry too.

"You are, but thats is when you are at Infinite land! In this world, you are not!" I reminded him. "I bring happiness to everyone, my choice is right and I was never wrong no matter where is it! Everyone left with a smile." He fought back. "Are you sure? Have you ever wonder why? You are the Prince of the country, do you think they dare to debate with you? Aren't they afraid that their head will be chop off from their head?!" I questioned him.

Myungsoo was speechless and I pushed him out of my room. Slamming the door on his face. He was standing outside speechless and he went back to his room. He complaint under his breath, "I am doing the right thing. I am just being nice and hoping that you are able to have new friendship." He snorted.

In the night, I leaved the house to buy some sundry items. Myungsoo sneaky went into my room and stole my diary.

 

Dear diary,

I was vexed now. On the behalf of me, Myungsoo had accepted the invitation to the reuion.

This is it, another round of mocking, insults and people looking down at you again.

They will being asking those nasty questions and using me as a form of jokes and entertainment.

Someone save me!!!!

Myungsoo doze out, maybe I really did something wrong? Myungsoo recalled the past incident happened in infinite land, villagers came in to make a request such as reducing the price of the food.

"Sire..." An old lady called. "Yes?" Myungsoo listen. "Nowadays in infinite land, the prices of the vegetables and meats are getting higher. On the other hand, the income of the citizens are getting lower. On the behalf of the town, I will like to request that the cost of the food to be reduce. Can we?" She asked timidly.

Rather than solving the solution, "I see what you mean. Alright, I will get you one packet of coins to help you to go through this hardship you are facing now." He smiled. Myungsoo is depress, the prince of Infinite maybe doing the wrong thing too.