I'm in D-D-D-Danger...

SHINee Over Flowers

Krystal POV

Hello Hello
Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo
Hello Hello
Jamshi yaegi hallaeyo
Hello Hello
Naega jom sotuljin mollado
Who knows eojjeom uri
Jal dweljido molla


My alarm clock went off... *Sigh I found that song randomly when I was looking through Jess unnie's Ipod... I don't even know who's the singer... I got up lazily, stretched my whole body, took my towel and went to the bathroom.

I wore my uniform and tied a neat ponytail. I was just feeling neat today :) I even ironed my uniform properly yesterday. It took hours...
I placed all my homeworks into my file and put it into my bag. I looked into the mirror. Ok! Let's go! I felt really happy today. I smiled all the way to school :):)

Jess unnie kept on asking me to stop smiling cause its creepy... Then, I asked her about the 'Hello' song... I asked her about the singer... She didn't want to tell me the singer at first but at last, she told me after i did some aegyos that made her annoyed... Kekeke...

"Its...Its... F5..."

"BWOH?!?!?!" I exclaimed. I took out my phone and deleted the song straight away...


As I reached the school, Jess unnie straight away left with her 8 buddies... When I turned around after waving at Jess unnie, I realised that everybody was staring at me. They were watching every move I make. I even heard people whispering, "Soo Jung is here. Soo Jung is here."  

"What do you want? What's the problem with you guys?" I said to them. I headed to my locker. Before i was about to open my locker, i saw a red card that has a skull face and the word F5 below it. I took the card and stared at it... What is this? Probably some pranks. I threw in a bin and grabbed some books...

 

I turned around and everybody was behind me and staring at me... I was totally creeped out and ran to the toilet.
I locked myself in a cubicle and texted Sulli to come and meet me. 

The next minute, I heard footsteps in the toilet. "Krystal... are you here? It's Sulli..."

"I'm in cubicle 3..." I said as I unlocked the door and let her in. I told her about the card and her eyes widened... She told me about the card. She said that whoever got the card, is in danger and can be bullied by anybody in school and the teacher can't scold them because they had permission from the F5... AND, the bullyings are really extreme. She even told me about a boy that got the red card and commited suicide after 2 days of bullyings... I got really scared and asked her to shut up.

The bell rang and I asked her to go to class without me. What am I supposed to do ? I am going to dieee.... I don't dare to step out of the cubicle... I AM IN DANGER.......

Sulli’s POV

Oh no… Krystal’s in trouble… What am I supposed to do? She can’t just skip school. Exams just around the corner and she’s going to miss out on the important tips for the examinations… Eoddhokkhae-yo?

Yes! Its break time at last… I need to meet Krystal. I bought a bunch of breads from the cafeteria and ran up to the toilet.

“Krystal… Krystal… Its Sulli, I bought some breads in case you were starving.” I said as I knocked gently on the door of the cubicle. In a few seconds, the door was opened slowly, revealing a pale-faced girl…

“Omo, Krystal… Are you okay? You look really horrible. Here, eat this.” I placed a packet of strawberry cream bread on her cold hands. She looked really pitiful… Aigoo… This can’t continue. As she was eating the bread, enjoying every bite of it, I slowly talked to her…

“Krystal, you can’t continue being like this. I know you are really strong. Don’t you remember the time you smashed the green tea ice cream into that Choi Minho’s face? Where is the strong and brave Krystal last time? Come on Krystal, I know you can do it. You can’t just hide in the cubicle all day long. You have to remember, our examinations are in a few weeks time…” I tried to encourage her…

Krystal’s POV

As I was enjoying the bread, I listened to every single word that came out of Sulli’s mouth. She had a point there. I need to move on. I can’t just let this get in the way of my life… I can do it. Yes, I can. I’VE GOT TO BE STRONG ! (:

“Thank you so much, Sulli… You really changed my mind. I’ll follow you to class later on okay?” I said to her with a smile.

Then she hugged me tightly. The warmth she gave me really helped a lot. It feels like she’s my sister although we only knew each for a few days…

The bell rang and we walked to class together. All the students were staring at us and throwing crumpled paperballs towards us. At that time, I regretted walking with Sulli. Because of me, she had to go through this. It is my fault. Mianhe Sulli… She just had her head down like me and avoiding the paperballs. I am so sorry…

Art lesson just ended… Now, we are waiting for our music teacher. Suddenly, a teacher came into our class. She said that our music teacher will be having an important appointment and won’t be able to have classes with us. That does mean that we are having 2 free periods till dismissal time… Right after that, Sulli called my name in a weak voice.

“Krystal… Krystal… I don’t feel well…I’m going home okay?” She said. Her voice was really weak. I think she was having a fever. I told her to get well soon and smiled. I watched her go out of the classroom. I laid my head on the table, resting my mind. Suddenly something thick and bouncy hit the back of my head. It hurts though. I turned and saw a group of students laughing. I looked to the ground and saw an eraser. I ignored them and decided to go to the basketball court to play.

I smiled at the sight of the gigantic court. I went to the toilet and changed to my sports attire. Then, I sat down at one of the seats in the court. I opened my school shoes and placed my bare feet on the floor. Suddenly, I felt a sharp object poking my skin causing a very painful feeling…

 


Just updated ^^ What do you guys think ? Please comment... :D and subsribe :) Thanks~

-Shawol_Affxtion          09/05/11