Shopping went wrong

SHINee Over Flowers

Krystal POV

As Sulli helped me to get to her room, I looked around her house. It’s really big…
“Hey Sulli, you live alone here?” I asked. “Aniyo… I live with my parents. They are currently overseas now. They’ll be back by Monday. So, I have this weekend of freedom :D” She said happily. I just smiled.

At last we reached her room. She opened the door. My eyes widened as I stared at all the stuff toys placed in her room. Her room is almost as big as my living room. “Woah. Your parents must be VERY rich huh?” I said, as I stared at her whole room. Sulli just giggled.

Minutes later we were in our pyjamas and chatting before getting to sleep.

Sulli : Soojungie… Do you like anybody in school?
Krystal : Aniyo… Wae? You do, don’t you.. Heheheheh *grins evilly
Sulli : Yah. Don’t tease me! I do but I’m scared you will scold me…
Krystal : Wae-yo? Is he from F5?
Sulli : How do you know? O.O You’re really smart… :(
Krystal : Haha… So, who is it?
Sulli : His name is Taemin…
Krystal : Oh, that guy who gives candies to all the noonas and cute girls in school? Such a playboy…
Sulli : Yah! He is not a playboy… He is just being nice.
Krystal : okay.. okay..
Sulli : Oh yeah, how did your leg end up like that?
Krystal : I was about to change into my sports shoe when I put my bare foot on the floor and steped on broken glass… It must be that CHOI MINHO who threw those glass pieces all over the basketball court.
Sulli : Omo, he is such a pabo! How about just apologising to him and asking him to stop? I don’t want you to get into much more pain…
Krystal : No! I won’t beg for him to stop until I die!
Sulli : Fine… So, do you like that Kim Jonghyun?
Krystal : Of course not. He is still one of those annoying F5.
Sulli : But he helped you
Krystal : That does not prove that he is kind and different from the other F5 members…
Sulli : Hmm… You are really hard to convince.
Krystal : Haha, but YOU have convinced me that you are really kind and caring.
Sulli : Of course! I am AWESOME right?
Krystal : Stop praising yourself! Isn’t it Saturday tomorrow? Lets go shopping!
Sulli : Okay. Then, lets get some sleep now.
Krystal : Goodnight!
Sulli : Night… *falls asleep
Krystal :Your bed is so soft…
Sulli : SHHH
Krystal : Alright!

Next Morning

Sulli’s POV

“SULLI!!!! WAKE UP!!!” I straight away shot up and saw Krystal in front of me, dressed in a jogging outfit.
“Yah, its so early… Let’s just sleep” I mumbled. But I got pulled up again and then I was pushed into the bathroom and was given a jogging outfit. “SOOJUNG! I don’t want to go jogging…” I said lazily. There was no response… Then, I decided to just follow what she said.
 
In a few minutes time, we were out jogging… “Sorry if I took your jogging outfits without your permission…” she said while wiping her sweat. “ Oh, haha. I just realised it. Its ok… Just feel like you are my sister and feel free… :)” I said while smiling. Then, she hugged me very tightly and said, “Gomawo, Jinri” . I just smiled brightly…

After an hour of jogging, we went home and got ready for shopping. I grabbed some money from my parent’s drawer. They won’t mind anyway… We headed to the nearest mall and got cute hairbands and accessories. We got hungry and decided to eat some street food. As we were walking, we were stopped by a whole lot of crowd cheering and shouting while watching a performance by a group of 5 guys. They were probably performing to raise funds for the Old Folks Home that was caught in a huge fire 3 days ago. Somehow, they looked familiar… I told Krystal that they looked familiar and she agreed. It got more crowded and we got more hungry. People were pushing and shoving one another. Its has been quite for some time and we are still in the crowd. Luckily, their performance stopped for awhile and some people left. We rushed our way through until someone pushed me to the road.

Suddenly, I realised I am in the middle of the road and a car is heading towards me. I stood rooted to the ground, not knowing what to do. The next second, everything was BLANK.

Sulli’s POV

Ah.. my body hurts so much! What happened? I opened my eyes slowly and saw Lee Taemin. Are you kidding me? Why is Taemin here? Wait. Where am I? Is this a dream? A thousand of questions filled my mind. But the most important question is, is this reality? I rubbed my eyes a couple of times. A cute, smiling, angelic Taemin is still in front of me. “OUCH!” I yelped as I pinched myself. This is real. OMG. Why is Taemin here?

“Where am I? What happened? Why are you here? Where is Krystal?” I asked.
“Relax… calm down… You are in your own house. You ALMOST got into an accident-“ Taemin said but was interrupted by me.
“WAIT. Accident? What do you mean by almost??? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?”
“Aww… You are so cute when you are confused! *pinches cheeks* Here’s a lollipop. I’ll answer you slowly while you finish up this lollipop. Arraso?”
“N-n-ne…” Omo. H-h-he just pinched my cheeks. My cheeks burned as I took the lollipop from him. I ate the lollipop slowly as he told me everything.
“So you were out with Krystal. F5, including me was performing. When we were having a break, I heard a scream. It was probably Krystal. I ran and saw you in the middle of the road, doing nothing as you stared at a car coming towards you. I ran and pushed you away. And both of us are safe. I am here because… I had to carry you here cause Krystal cant possibly carry you. FORTUNATELY, you’re kinda light. Krystal is out, buying dinner for the 8 of us.”
 “8? I thought 3?” I asked, confused.
“My other members will be joining us.”
“B-b-but Krystal HATES that CHOI MINHO. They can kill each other.”
“Maybe not. Cause Krystal and Minho both promised to me that they wont annoy each other. Hopefully not.”
“Alright ^^” I said as I did my eye-smile.
“NOMU KYEOPTA! *pinches cheek*”
He pinched my cheeks again! I must be really cute huh? Aish. What am I thinking…

Taemin’s POV

Sulli is so cute! I purposely pinched her cheeks for the second time just to feel her soft, smooth skin… Her eye-smile is so adorable… Everything about her is just PERFECT. Minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw F5 and Krystal together. Surprisingly, they are laughing and talking to each other. I didn’t know they would get along so easily… But of course, Minho was standing behind with his normal emo face. Hmm.. Seriously, he needs a companion that cares for him and can actually change his attitude. I invited them in. I went back into Sulli’s bedroom to accompany her AND admire her beauty. AISH. I cant fall for her! Cannot have girlfriend. Must focus dancing!

Krystal’s POV

This CHOI MINHO is really emo huh? He is getting on my nerves cause he keeps on staring at me while I was queuing up for food! What is wrong with him?!?! Or maybe I have something wrong about myself? I asked Key about how I look since he was the fashionista in the group according to Onew…  Key said that I looked alright and he actually asked for my number! I said that I didn’t have a handphone. I wouldn’t want a member of F5 to call me! ><

As we were placing everything in order and laying out all the food we bought on the dining table, Minho suddenly came up to me and ‘accidentally’ bumped into me and poured hot soup on my bare hands. “AH!! ITS HOT!!” I shouted. It burned my skin. Jonghyun ran up to me and wiped the soup on my hand using a towel and helped me to put some cream on my burned hand. I gave a death glare at Minho. He looked away and stared at Jonghyun. He straight away went to the bathroom after that. He is so weird.

Minho’s POV

I ran to the bathroom and punched the wall. I suddenly felt angry when I saw Jonghyun helping Krystal. Why did he? And actually, I didn’t feel angry about him messing my plans but I am angry because he was actually close to Krystal. I can’t be falling for her. But, I gotta admit she is BEAUTY.
NO, MINHO. SHE IS JUST A GIRL THAT HAD MADE YOU LAUGHED BY ALL YOUR MEMBERS AND HUMILIATED. AISH. Her face just can’t disappear from my mind. She is such a pretty girl inside and out. I can’t get her laugh, her smile, her voice out of my head. NO! I CANT BE FALLING FOR HER!!!!!!
 


So yeah... I deleted the Author's Notes chapter since nobody responded :( But, YAY! I updated at last :D Hope you like it! I just realised that they went jogging even when Krystal's leg was injured... Lets just assume that it got a little better and she could walk normally again (:

-Shawol_Affxtion           10/07/11