Confession

SHINee Over Flowers

 

Taemin’s POV

I can’t stop thinking of Sulli since that night. I missed seeing her. Yeah, I admit, I kinda like her. What to do? Argh, I can’t take it anymore. I’m gonna meet her tomorrow. I took my phone and messaged her.

To: Cutie Sulliver

Annyeong Sulli ah… Are you sleeping? Sorry if I am disturbing you. Would you like to hang out together with me tomorrow? I was thinking we can find out more about each other (: You seem like a cool person to be with… Hope to get a reply soon~

From: SleekyDancer Taeminnie


I actually reread the message and edited it a lot of times to make sure it was perfect and not too obvious that I really wanted to see her. At last, I sent it. A thousand questions popped up my mind. Would she agree to meet me? What if she doesn’t? Does she have school tomorrow?  Aigoo… I have school too but I can postpone the lesson to another day. Suddenly, I felt a vibration. It was my phone! A message from Sulli!

To: SleekyDancer Taeminnie

I would be glad to hang out with you but… I have school tomorrow. ):

From: Cutie Sulliver


Aigoo… I really miss her and I was really hoping I could meet her tomorrow. *thinks* Oh yeah! Just ask her to skip school! No harm skipping only one day of school right? Yeah.

To: Cutie Sulliver

How about… skipping school? Just say you’re not feeling well suddenly. Come on Sulli… for me? :3 I really wanna see you tomorrow because that’s the only day I am free.

From: SleekyDancer Taeminnie


After a few seconds, I got a reply it only said “Ok ^^” Yes! I jumped around happily in my bedroom. I am gonna meet Sulli tomorrow! I fell asleep while smiling to myself, imagining all the happy moments that might just happen to us.

Next Morning

I put on my favourite dark blue loose t-shirt with black skinny jeans. I was more to comfort then fashion. I prefer to feel comfortable on my first proper date.

Sulli’s POV

“Jinri ah. Wake up for school.” I heard Krystal’s voice. I woke up slowly and headed to the toilet. Then, I just remembered that I had to act sick so I can skip school and meet Taemin. I fell to the ground on purpose, acting as if I was really weak. Krystal ran to me and brought me to her bed and sat me there.

“Soo Jung, I feel sick. I think I’m not going to school.” I said weakly. “You seriously sick? How come? You did not eat anything wrong right? Or are you just lying?” she said suspiciously. “I-I-I’m not lying. Look, I am even shivering now. Anyway, sickness can come anytime…” I said as beads of sweat started forming on my forehead. “If you’re shivering, why are you sweating?” She asked again. “AISH. Fine. You win, you win!” I said. Krystal smirked and gave me a ‘you-can’t-lie-to-me’ face. “Why are you not going to school?” she asked. I whispered into her ears, “I am going to hang out with Taemin.” She smiled and then nodded to show that she understood.

“Hey, whatcha talkin’ bout?” Amber said as she looked at us weirdly. She was already fully dressed in her uniform. Both of us just giggle and shook our heads. She ignored us and walked out the room. Krystal got ready and then got to school without Amber. Amber already went earlier so other people do not know that she’s friends with the girl that got the red card.

Then, I quickly bathed and wore a short aqua blue dress with tights. Then, I got a message from Taemin.

To: Cutie Sulliver

Meet me at the park near your house. ^^

From: SleekyDancer Taeminnie


I took my purse and went to the park. The park was not far. It took 10 minutes to reach there. I walked around, trying to see if I could see Taemin. Nobody was there. Suddenly, I felt someone from behind, handing me a big bouquet of light pink roses. I took it and turned around. As expected, it was Taemin. He was wearing dark blue! What a coincidence? Both of us were wearing blue. I thanked him. And then, we walked around the park. As we were walking, I breathed in the sweet scent of the roses. I touched the roses. When I put my hand deeper into the bouquet, I felt something. “Taemin oppa, what’s in this?” I asked as I still tried to get that thing. He laughed and said, “You found it faster than I expected.” I finally got the thing. And… it was actually a ring!

At the inner side of the ring, it said, “Will you be my girlfriend? <3” I blushed as I saw the surprise. Taemin stood in front of me shyly. Then, I gave him a big hug. He hugged me back. This is officially the best day of my life (:


 

 


 

 

Yay, Taemin confessed <3 Hope you guys liked it! The next chapter will be about their date (:(: I described their shirt according to my imagination.. Heheh
-Shawol_Affxtion                     2/9/11