Truth revealed

SHINee Over Flowers

Sulli POV

Omo! What is Luna doing there, singing in front of the crowd while collecting money? Or, did i saw wrongly? 

"Krystal, that's Luna right?" I asked

"Yeah. It looks like her. Hey, lets get a closer look." She said.

"Ok." I said as we went towards her. She already ended the song and bowed to all the audiences. She took the money and kept it in her bag.

"Luna!" we shouted in unison from a far. She looked at us with widened eyes and started to run away. Krystal asked me to chase after her from the back while she run through the short cut to get her from the front. I nodded and started chasing Luna. We reached a park and suddenly, Luna slipped and fell on the floor. 

At that moment, Krystal reached there too. We helped her up and put her on the bench. I took out a cute Pororo plaster and gave it to Luna. She smiled and thanked me.

"So cute! Hehe." She said as she looked at the plaster. She cleaned her wound on her knee and placed the plaster over it carefully.

"Thank you for helping me..."

"Errm, Luna, Can i ask you something?" Krystal suddenly said after keeping quiet since just now.

"Oh, you want to ask me about what i was doing just now?" Luna answered

"Yeah... You don't mind sharing right?" Krystal said.

"Sure..." Luna looked down...

"You see... My mum left me with my dad after she found out that dad stole her money to gamble. So, since that day, i live at home alone because my dad didn't want to take care of me. So I needed to get money to live. During that time, I was already accepted to SM School of Arts... So I met the school's principal, Lee Soo Man and told him about my problems. He said that i did not needed to pay for the school fees because he still wanted me in the school because he liked my voice... So, I still needed money for food and all so I decided to do entertain people along the streets... It is going well so far... But i still have a problem. My dad waits for me outside the school area to collect money from me everyday to gamble. I feel so stressed... Bills, food, money for my dad and many more... I thought that i could release my stress by bullying people. So i joined Victoria and Amber. I am sorry if i ever bullied you guys. But, do not tell this to anybody, okay. Its a secret between US. Even Victoria and Amber doesn't know about this..." She told us her story while crying...
We felt really sad. 

"Sure, we'll keep this secret. BUT, in one condition. Please do not bully me and Sulli in school. OKAY? If not. Your secrets out." Krystal said...

"But... They are really aiming on you guys... What should i do..." Luna said

"Fine. We'll bare with it. But, if its too much then the same rules apply." Krystal said. Then we got home together while Luna is taking another route.
I didn't know such people could have such a big problem to deal with... I thought she was rich and all... But, it feels good to know the truth :)...

 


What do you think? Please comment ^^ Thanks :D
-Shawol_Affxtion          26/04/11