Please come out...

SHINee Over Flowers

Sulli’s POV

*Yawn* Aigoo… I am so tired… I looked at the clock next to Krystal’s bed. OMO! IT’S ALREADY 7.15 AM!!! Our school starts at 7.30 am! “KRYSTALLL!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!” I yelled. Krystal shot up and said, “What?” Then, fell asleep again.  AISH. I shook her body she still did not wake up. Aigoo... This girl… is she dead or something? I rushed to the kitchen to grab some water to pour on her. Then, I saw a note on the refrigerator. It said…

Hey kids,
I made some toast with jam! Sorry that it’s burnt! I went off to school early today to have breakfast outside with my buddies. I left some cash on the dining table too in case you guys need money for school (: Enjoy your (burnt) breakfast!
Love,
Jess unnie


I smiled and looked at the dining table. There were 4 pieces of toast smeared with grape jam. The toast was a little burnt. Well, at least she made the effort to make breakfast for both of us! “Sulli ah…” I heard a voice from behind. I turned and it was Krystal. She was rubbing her eye with her unhurt hand. “Yah, don’t you realize what time it is?!?!” I exclaimed. She looked at the clock on the wall. “YAH! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP?!?!?! AND YOU HAVEN’T EVEN GOT READY!!!” she yelled and ran into the bathroom. Aigoo… I could just sigh.

We tried to take the SHORTEST possible time to get ready. Both of us got ready by about 7.40 am. Krystal grabbed some cash and the toasts from the dining table that was given by Jess unnie and we ran out the house with our slippers, carrying our shoes in our hands. I had a hard time trying to catch up with Krystal. Sometimes I wished she could just reduce her speed just A LITTLE BIT. We panted as we reached the roads. Krystal flagged for a taxi and we got on it. In the taxi, we put on our shoes and tied our hair and tried our best to make our wrinkled uniforms look at its best. We ate our toasts in the taxi. Looking at our condition, I think the taxi driver understood and did not really mind us eating in his taxi (: He was so nice! He even gave us discount on the taxi fare. We thanked him and rushed to the gates of school. It was already closed. We BEGGED the security guards to open up the gates. Actually, we did a little aegyo, hoping it would work but it didn't D: Even my eye-smile didn't help! They must have seen many aegyos before... I found them smirking when we were begging. How annoying. After being satisfied, they opened up the gates at last. It was already about 8.35 am by then. We ran to class.

Guess what? We had to run 10 rounds. 10! Krystal thought it wasn’t such a big deal. Well, she’s a sporty kind. 1 round and already felt faint. Cinca… When Krystal finished, I was still at round 4. Cause… I was playing around, taking a stroll while enjoying the morning breeze. Krystal threatened to leave me if I continue to play around. Scared to be left alone in the big field, I sprinted for the remaining rounds. Of course, I stop a few minutes every round to BREATHE.

Krystal’s POV

Finally, the very long school day ended. We were walking down the halls when we heard someone crying from the ladies. We entered the toilet. It came from one of the cubicles. I knocked on the one where the crying came from.

“Ermm… Are you alright in there?” we asked politely while knocking. Nobody answered. “Hello?” we said. “GO AWAY! I DON’T NEED YOUR HELP!” the voice shouted back. We were quite taken aback by the response. Sulli whispered to me, “Let’s get her ice cream.” I nodded and we ran to the closest ice cream stall where we always got our ice cream.

We came back with a vanilla ice cream. At first, we didn’t know what flavor to buy. We decided to get vanilla as it usually makes me feel better since it’s sweet. We knocked gently again and Sulli said, “We got you a cone of vanilla ice cream that might actually help you… Maybe, we can really help you. Please come out…”

We waited for a minute or two before the door burst open. It was actually… 

 



I actually didn't want it to suspend like this but.. It's gonna be 11:00pm (SG time) soon and I need to get to sleep. Yeah, I could have updated tomorrow but I really wanted to update today so... I hope I can update tomorrow to continue the story!

-Shawol_Affxtion          25/8/11