Her Phone

SHINee Over Flowers

 

Minho’s POV

“I hate you, hyung. Why do you have to do this? You’ve ruined my dinner. You’re just a selfish jerk. Come on, I’ll send the both of you home,” Taemin spoke. 

 

I stood there, dumbfounded. It wasn’t exactly my fault! If Krystal didn’t purposely cook the dishes awfully, the dinner would still be amazing! Ugh, now I’m all alone at home. Onew, Jonghyun and Key’s probably still drinking and having fun.

I went back to my room and slammed the door behind me. I took anything that was in my sight and threw them. I just needed to vent my anger on something. Then something caught my eye. A phone with little stickers on them was on my study table. It was Krystal’s. Aha! Now’s my chance to go meet her. No, no wait. I mean, I need to return it right?

I grabbed the phone. It wasn’t locked. How careless. I looked through everything that was in her phone. There weren’t any interesting messages except the ones from Sulli. Even those weren’t that interesting. How boring. Then I tapped on the Gallery icon. It was filled with her selcas. I didn’t really expect this from her.

I looked through every one of it. I hate to admit this but she’s really beautiful. I’ve seen tons of selcas on facebook and all of them just look stupid with their duckfaces, thinking they are gorgeous. Some of them do aegyo but they just end up looking like complete idiots. I couldn’t stop scrolling from picture to picture. No, Minho you have to stop. She’s not attractive. She’s just like the other girls who act cute. Yes.

I quickly slipped her phone into my pocket and changed my shirt. I wore something more suitable and washed my face to make sure her drawings were gone. Then, I took a little bit of gel using my fingers and styled my hair.

I entered my car and realized that I don’t really know where her house is. I called my driver.
He told me the address and soon, I was on my way to her apartment.

“So for tonight’s soccer match, it’s Seoul FC versus Sapporo JP!”

Damn! I forgot that there’s a match tonight! Ugh. Tonight just gets worse and worse.

“…AND HE SCORES! ANOTHER POINT GOES TO SAPPORO JP! THEY’RE WINNING BY 2 - 0!”

Damn it! I’d play better if I was chosen to be in the team!

“A SCORE FROM SEOUL FC! They’re catching up fast!”

YES! YES! Oh my god they better win or else…

“Time’s running out! Seoul FC needs 2 more scores to win!”

Hurry up! Oh god why are they so slow?!

“And time is up! Looks like the trophy goes to Sapporo JP!”

What. Did. I. Just. Heard. Sapporo JP won?! No! They can’t!

“AHHH!”

I immediately stopped the car. I ran out. Holy shizz, I just hit Jung Soo Jung!
 


Just a short update, sorry guys! (: Jongna / Keyber / Ontoria might be coming soon, I'm not sure yet. Please wait patiently... keke :3 Love you guys! Thank you for staying with me even tho my writing kinda harhar (x ♥ 

-aiscream                  20/12/12

oh looks like it's gonna be 21/12/12 in a few hours hahahah lol