The Special Night

SHINee Over Flowers

 

Taemin’s POV

I can’t believe Minho hyung did that. I specifically told him that I wanted tonight to be really special for Sulli and he decides to use this opportunity to sort of punish Krystal? What is he thinking? We have loads of maids in the house that can cook very well. We obviously did not hire them for nothing. They are there for a reason. I trusted him to just instruct one of them to cook what was on the list. I did not even ask him to cook for me. Tonight was special for me and as my close friend; he should have understood and tried to really help me by doing it properly and asking a proper maid to cook. Ugh, now it’s all ruined.

“TAEMIN!” Sulli and Krystal yelled in unison.
“What?”

I quickly turned the steering wheel, avoiding the ice cream van which was driving towards us. We were just inches away from crashing into each other.

“We could have died, Taemin!” Krystal said as breathed heavily, calming herself down.
“I’m sorry!”
“Stop thinking about it, Taeminnie ah” Sulli said softly.
“I wanted tonight to be special for you, Ssul.”
“It’s okay… There’s always next time…”
“Yea but… but… I told you that I wanted to surprise you and you got all dressed up like this. I feel so guilty.”
“I was surprised, Tae” she said as she smiled a little.
“Well yea, but in the wrong way!”
“It’s really okay, Tae. Every moment I spend with you is special okay…”
“Aww, babe that’s so sweet of you.”
“I’m so sorry guys, it’s my fault. I was the one who ruined your dinner…” Krystal spoke.
“You didn’t know that it was meant for us, SooJung ah…” Sulli once again said softly, trying to make her feel better.

I nodded in agreement and added, “Yea, it was Minho’s fault. He should have picked a proper maid to cook and not punish you with this dinner. If Minho didn’t do that, this wouldn’t happen.”

Krystal just showed a faint smile and kept quiet. The whole car ride was quiet. Even so, I could see that she wasn’t convinced with what we just said.

Soon, we arrived at Krystal’s house. Sulli went out of the car with Krystal. They were about to enter Krystal’s apartment building. I quickly ran out of the car and took Sulli’s hand. Both of them looked at me. Krystal smiled and said, “I’ll be fine, Jinri. Go with Taemin.” I smiled at Krystal, thanking her.

“Take care, SooJung.” Krystal nodded. The both of us left and entered the car. We went to my favourite place, a place that I have wanted to go with the love of my life. Now that I have found her, it’s time.

Sulli’s POV

“Where are we going Taeminnie?”

“Somewhere special for the both of us.”

I knew that he would still keep it a secret from me and it would just waste my time if I continue asking. It wasn’t long before we arrived. We were at the Han River. I’ve been here before last time but it’s been a really long time. I was still young and my parents were never as busy as how they are now. Truthfully, I miss spending time with them a lot. We even have a hard time trying to have dinner together. But fortunately, now I have SooJung and Taemin.

“Hey, let’s go!” Taemin already opened the door for me. He took my hand and interlocked it with his. His hands were so warm. If I could let my hand be in his for my whole life, I would. He brought me to a bicycle rental. I looked around for a bike for myself but a few minutes later, Taemin’s beside me with a bike.

“Let’s go, Ssul!”

“Yah! I need a bike too you know!”

Taemin walked towards me and pinched my cheeks. It turned red to his touch. “You’re riding with me, silly!” I smiled brightly and followed him.

“Wait! I want ice cream!” I pouted. He looked at me and I knew he was falling for my aegyo.

“Arrasso!”

I jumped happily like a little puppy after catching a ball successfully in a game of fetch. I bought my favourite, strawberry. Soon, we were on the bike. Taemin was cycling while I was hugging him from behind with one hand, and holding my ice cream with the other.

It was such a beautiful night. There was a full moon and dazzling stars everywhere in the dark sky. The wind was blowing into my face. It felt so perfect except that I was worrying that it was messing my hair. The scenery was beautiful. After a few minutes, I took my last bite of ice cream cone. I brushed off the little crumbles on my hands and put both my hands around Taemin. My head was on his shoulder. I felt so warm and protected. He smelled of soap and a little of cologne. I loved it.

 

“Sulli ahhhh…” I woke up to the familiar angelic voice. I found myself lying on grass in a big field. Taemin was beside me.

“Did you carry me here?”

Taemin nodded and laughed as he scratched the back of his head. I loved it when he does that. He looks so shy and cute.

“Wasn’t I heavy?” I said as I laughed a little.

“Of course!”

“Yah!” I sat up and hit him lightly. Taemin tickled me in return. I couldn’t stop giggling. We tickled each other until we realized that I was on top of him. We stopped laughing but our smiles were still stuck on our faces. I leaned it and pecked him on his cheek. His cheek turned red. I swear it was sooooooo cute. I lied down, in his arms. We looked at the beautiful stars for quite a long time, fascinated by them.

“They’re beautiful, Sulli ah… Just like you,” Taemin whispered into my ears. I couldn’t exactly explain how I felt. It just felt so amazing to know that someone finds you really beautiful and love you for who you are. I feel like I have something to live for now. Last time, I felt like there’s no point of living. I just go to school, come back home, eat, sleep, do homework and it just repeats. Now that I have Taemin, it’s different. And I like this change.

Taemin got up and bent his head over mine.

“Saranghaeyo”

Then, he leaned in and we kissed. I swear it was the best moment of life. Tonight was special indeed.

Another update! Hope you guys liked it! I really had a hard time describing how Sulli felt hahahaha... I apologise if it made you bored ^_^; 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONEW 

-aiscream                  14/12/12