Fine with me, Beef Jerky.

SHINee Over Flowers

 

Taemin’s POV
(During their hang out after Minho left Krystal)
“Yah, Minho. Can I talk to you for a second?” I said.
“Yeah sure,” Minho answered calmly. Then, I brought him to somewhere away from the other members.
“So, what’s up?” he asked.
“You see… This is the first time I am in a relationship so I would want to make Sulli feel special as my first lover by preparing a candle-light dinner. The problem is that I need to teach some elementary students dancing this afternoon. I tried to change the date but most of the students are busy on other days so they could only attend this class today. So I can’t prepare it by myself. Just help me pass this list to the best maid you could find. Easy isn’t it?”
“I have 2 questions. First, why must I be the one to pass this list? Second, why must we talk about this in private?”
“It is because I am going straight to the class after this and the dinner is tonight. I’ll be back at 8pm with Sulli. I’m talking to you in private cause I don’t want the other members to know about this. They’ll start teasing me.”
“Okay.”
“Thanks Minho. I should go now. Help me tell them I left for dance class.”
“Sure.”

Minho’s POV

Sulli’s lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend like Taemin. I walked back to the other members slowly.
“Hey, you guys can continue staying. I’m gonna leave. Oh yeah. By the way, Taemin already left for dance class. Make sure you come home late. Bye.” I said before I left.
“Obviously we’re staying late. Duh,” I heard Key said.

As I was driving, I suddenly got an idea. HAHA! It’s brilliant. I should just make that pabo my maid and make her cook and prepare this! You’re a genius, Minho! I love myself so much. It’s for her best friend anyway.

-fast forward to the part when Minho grabbed Krystal’s wrist and pulled her to him-

Oh god, how much more perfect can she be? I mean. She’s a goddess. From heaven……… W-w-w-wait. Did I actually say that? Yah, Choi Minho. Get back to your senses. Aigoo ya. Cinca…… I quickly let go of her.

“Ahem. So, your first task. Prepare a candle-light dinner. Here’s the list of dishes that needs to be done by 8PM. Go get some candles from the mini-mart nearby. Money’s in my cupboard. I’m going to take a nap. Bye.” I explained. As I was about to leave, she spoke.
“Hey jerk, I have no idea how to cook these things. Go ask other maids. I’ll clean your room instead.”
“Manners, lady. I’m your master now. Call me-,”
“BEEF JERKY!”
“WHAT?!?!”
“Don’t you get it? Beef JERKy. You’re so dumb.”
“You’re lame. Fine. You shall be a Turkey Bacon.”
“But why?”
“I don’t know. Random.”
“FINE.”
“FINE.”
“FINE.”
“FINE.”
“FINEEEEEEEEE.”
“FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I’m going to bed. Make sure you’re done by 8PM.” I said and quickly rushed to my room before she could say anything.

YAY. Bed, my love, I’m back.

Krystal's POV

Hmm.. Candle light dinner huh? I'll give you the PERFECT candle-light dinner. Fine with me.

Let me see… The list says that I need to prepare, Black Pepper Beef Steak, Watergate Salad and Strawberry Cheesecake. 2 hours… not bad. I went to the kitchen. There were some recipe books in the kitchen. So I just grabbed one of them and turned to the steak section. Black Pepper Beef Steak was the first to appear. I gathered all the ingredients. Let’s start cooking!

So, firstly, I have tocombine 12 coarsely grounded black peppercorns, 2 tablespoons of tamari, 1 clove of minced garlic, a pinch of white sugar and a pinch of salt into a small, nonporous bowl. Hmm… Let’s make it taste much better. Hehehe. I think there should be more coarsely grounded black peppercorns since it is a Black PEPPER Beef Steak. And… A pinch of salt is not really enough. There should be a handful. Yea. Much better. Okay, now I have to cover and marinate in the refrigerator for an hour.

Moving on to the beef. According to the book, I have to melt 2 tablespoons of butter in medium saucepan over medium high heat. And then, place the 10 ounces of beef fillet into the pan and sauté for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F (65 degrees C). I did all of them accordingly. I never cooked meat before. How long should I cook it? I think 10 minutes is enough? Right? Hmm. Maybe it is a little too short. 15 minutes then.

15 minutes is over. I took 2 plates and placed a meat on each of them and placed it aside.

Salad time! Like before, I gathered all the ingredients stated in the book. Oh. This is easy. Just mix all of them together, then fold in whipped toppings, chill and WALAH. Hmm. Can’t really make it tastier. Oh well, too bad.

Next. Strawberry Cheesecake! Ooo dessert, my favourite. Oh my gawd. The recipe’s so long. (A/N The recipe’s really long and confusing for a 12-year-old to understand so just imagine she did everything accordingly to finish the cheesecake.) Yay! Done. Wait. A GENEROUS spread of sugar on the cake and…… Off you go, into the refrigerator. Okay. I’m done.

Anything else? No. Oh, wait. Candles. I skipped to Minho’s room to take some money for the candles. I can’t believe he can still sleep before such an important dinner for his girlfriend! Too bad he trusts me.

I went to his cupboard and grabbed a few notes he left in it. As I was about to leave, I decided not to. HEHE. I walked up to him and looked at him. How can he look so perfect while he is sleeping? I mean, most normal people would be drooling and/or doing some unglamorous poses. Oh, right. He is no human. He is an alien, no, pirate, no, alien-pirate from outer space that decided to ruin the lives of innocent human beings on Earth. I shall unleash his true ugliness from the inside. MUAHAHAHA. I grabbed a whiteboard marker and started creating a beautiful masterpiece on his face. (A/N Imagine you’re Krystal. Then, draw all you want on Minho’s face.) Finishing touches……. And done! Yay! Off to the minimart I go.


Just updated a very short chapter before I forget about this story. :\ Jeongmal mianhe for not updating for more than a month... I'll most  probably be updating tomorrow if I want. Heh. 
P.S. Sorry for the lame names :P and I was kida hyper when I wrote the last part so... yea
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh. Happy birthday Junhyung ;D

Source of recipes : http://allrecipes.com/recipe/beef-pepper-steak/detail.aspx
                               http://allrecipes.com/recipe/watergate-salad/detail.aspx
                               http://allrecipes.com/recipe/strawberry-cheesecake/detail.aspx

-aiscream                                                                     19/12/2011