Such a cold night...

SHINee Over Flowers

Krystal’s POV

All of us except Choi Minho started eating right after everything was set. Unfortunately, I had to sit beside him. At the same time, I got to sit beside Jonghyun. Which was good news. As we were eating, Minho kept on kicking me and stepping on my leg. I did the same to him. We actually managed to do it without nobody noticing. Well, maybe not cause then, I got a message.

To : Pretty SooJungie, Charismatic Minho
Yah, you promised me that both of you are not going to quarrel! ><
From : SleekyDancer Taeminnie


I sighed... a promise is a promise... I kicked him for the last time and ate comfortably while talking to Jonghyun about some random thing just to cover up our leg fight. I could see by the side of my eye that Minho’s face was red, trying to fight back the pain. In your face, Minho! :P

Minho’s POV

AISH. That Krystal! She is going to get it! She is such a pabo. My leg is getting swollen. I tried a spoon of the dish. “BLEGH! It tastes so bad! How could all of you eat this piece of trash?” I shouted. The 7 of them stared at me. Suddenly, the pabo stood and spoke up, “YAH! This is FOOD. Don’t you get it? FOOD. You must be blind. And can’t you be thankful for what we have? Go back home and eat if you hate this ‘TRASH’ so much! GET OUT.” Then, she shoved me out of Sulli’s house. In a few minutes time, I am out of the house and the door was locked. What am I supposed to do? The wind was brushing against my skin. My tummy was growling.
Suddenly, my phone rang.

To : Charismatic Minho
Mianhe Minho Hyung! I am gonna go home late cause the 7 of us are going to watch a midnight movie here (: Serve you right :P So, you have to go home by yourself! Unless you want to wait for me till tomorrow morning...
From : SleekyDancer Taeminnie


AISH!!! Now what am I supposed to do?!?!?! I threw my phone. I stared at it as it broke into little pieces. Nevermind. I can just call-  ARGH!! My phone broke. Now, how am I supposed to call my personal driver? I walked to the bustop which was so far away from Sulli’s house. I cuddled myself as it was so cold. I could just freeze to death. After hours, well not literally hours... It just felt like a long journey. I finally reached the bus stop. I just sat there. It seems like an abandoned bus stop. No vehicles were pasing by the roads. I was the only one there. There was also no nearby houses. What kind of place is this? I waited and waited. I suddenly felt weak and my vision became vague. 

 


Here's Chapter 14! Its so boring and short T.T But anyways, thanks for reading! <3

-Shawol_Affxtion                            31/7/11